Tfw your gymbro leaves you

>tfw your gymbro leaves you

F

All the “gymbros” I’ve had were lazy faggots that used me to motivate their own asses to get out of bed and hit the gym.

>hey gymbro, im busy today, won’t be at the gym till 9.
>can’t you come earlier, user? i’m going out tonight.
>nope sorry. just go without me if you have to.

Next day:

>how was your workout yesterday, gymbro?
>oh, i ended up not going.

Repeat ad nauseum.

Hello fello /asp/ie! Ya finna seething! :D

this is what I'm going through. Should I just ditch them? Sad thing is I've been pulled into my gym bro's friend group, so I'm not sure

go full pumpkin spice and get another bro from the group to join you instead and cut out the other dude

absorb his place in the group

Mah, there are no other willing gym goers in the group. I'll just give him the impression i quit too, but secretly keep going.

quit being an autist and just say to him "bro you really wanting to keep going to the gym?". just be straightforward and attach no emotions to it

Say something

Seriously what did he mean by this?

>tfw start making gains
>insert autoimmune disease

They're getting wished back, r-right?

Literally what did he mean by this

He was talking to the narrator.

I thought about that...
But I thought "that level of self awareness would say horrible things about the series in general" and handwaived it as him wanting his brother to say something to him or for whis to say something.

my gymsis moved to some shithole state in the south because of her fag husband :(

>mfw friend gave up on gym and thought growing a beard would suffice
>looks a shit ton worse

Gymbro is my literal brother and has motivated me to 25lbs lost and counting. Don't know how I'll fare when college ends.

He didn't want to admit that his brother got deleted so he feigned ignorance and waited to hear what his brother wanted to say.

It was a 4th wall break. Beerus was so upset, he basically told the narrator to just end the show.

I kinda doubt it. It seemed more like he wanted his brother to just say something instead of acting stupid. Something more sentimental

he's sad Champa is gone. they 'hate' each other but in reality they care for each other. He wished Champa said something more meaningful since it might be the last time they see each other.

he was talking to himself and his inability to express any real emotion to his brother as he passed. he feels regret and hate for the angels