Is the 8 hours of sleep / day a meme?

Is the 8 hours of sleep / day a meme?
I usually only get 6-7.

11-12 hours is optimal for your muscles to grow.

>not getting 18-20 hours of sleep
enjoy your no gainz

sleep for 22 hour, 1 hour of eating and 1 hour of lifting

any more than 6 is a waste of time

You won't get much done if you sleep in the day m8

7.5-9 is what you should be getting. you shouldnt be woken up by an alarm.

this guy gets it

>not 23 hours and getting your nutrition through a tube

>not 24 hours and lucid dreaming to exercise

Talk about living the dream

>not sleeping 29 hours a night, making up your own day/night cycle with longer days for more gains.

I get 9 hours of sleep waking up naturally but still am tired. What could be the problem?

>not using astral projection to directly influence the physical world by using it to grow your muscles for free and bending time so your workouts take 1 second

I'm pretty sure HGH is produced at a higher level when you sleep (that's why you lose like 8lbs overnight)

is 4 hrs of sleep a night enough 2 get gainz?

no, 7 hours at least C'MON

I usually get 8 to 12 hours of sleep

based

>not astral travelling at 2.99792457x10^8 m/s while observing your body lifting so that your muscles undergo length contraction (more tension) and your body undergoes time dilation (more time) for more 'time under tension' while only a few seconds have passed in your frame of reference for quantum gains

>literally sleeping half of your life away for an unnoticeably minor increase in >muh muscles

>tfw you have to be up in 5 hours, but you are still browsing Veeky Forums, and usually need 7-8 hours to feel human.

Well, this is going to to fucking suck. I have being an Insomniac. Night bros. I better get what rest I can.

Ten hours is the ideal amount of sleep. You always feel rested, crisp, and have a relaxed body.

Too much sleep

This thread was great.

yuck

this is all a dream user, you've been stuck in a coma for years now.
wake up, try to wake up

>being stuck in a coma and dreaming the whole time
>not being in PokeLand

>tfw i get 10-12 hours a day
i'm made for gaining muscle

I get 9 and i still feel like shit, and force myself to get up everyday.

i tend to feel the opposite of "crisp" after 10 hours of sleep. it really just varies from person to person.

I have to start getting up at like 5:30am for my new job
Think I'm just gonna not go on my first day

This thread devolved into chaos so fast

Not until I hit lmao5pl8 DL

Bah, you weakling. I get 4!

...My life is falling apart because I can neither sleep nor do anything productive...

On NoFap hardmode I sleep 6.5 naturally. High T baby

>get papercut
>die

Troll harder, my good friend.

The real answer is get as much sleep as you need. If you have a healthy diet and reasonable exercise routine then your body will tell you when it's time to sleep and wake up. For me when I'm sticking to my diet I get about seven and a half hours almost to the second before I just naturally wake up feeling fine.

Don't overthink it if you're having problems sleeping then there is something else in your life that needs to be adressed.

Medically induced coma between sets m8

>half of the day sleeping
do you not have a life outside of lifting?

Can napping be counted in your sleep hour totals or do you need to be in deep sleep?

>tfw I'll never get gains from being in a medically induced coma