/fph-fps/: Ragin Chestpain edition

Does anyone else hate fatletes? Not the fat people trying to better themselves, but the smug obeasts that stay fat but still “compete” in events like Ironman or OCR just to prove a point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajS4WI8qYAs
youtube.com/watch?v=prmK-tEBVkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Made for BBC

What happened to her after she did that race? Didn’t she try to play off getting disqualified as her saving someone’s life?

More like CDC.

Hey fuck you, boogies trying.

Anybody have any rare Ragens?

I didn’t know there were such a thing.

I hate when they think they’re stronger than you in the gym so they try to compete, but cap out at a 315lb deadlift.

Boogie literally had to go under the knife to make his stomach smaller. That's not trying

Spending money to lose weight and eat less for a year without changing your diet isn't "trying" it's turning on cheat codes for a while.

Alright Veeky Forums I'll help contribute to the thread. Long time lurker, first time poster.

>be me
>27
>been lifting for a year
> 268 down to 195
>making gains and feeling good
> start checking out dating sites and shit.
>meet a girl from Banff which is about 90 min from where I live (Canadafag)
>she's a little chubby but the cute kind
>decide to drive out and meet her because some pretty nasty promises have been made.
> make the drive and call as I'm turning onto her street. Works at a hotel and Banff streets are busy so the streets are full of people. Asked to meet on the street.
> see the door open and a 5 foot tall 4 feet wide hamplanet comes out.
The kind where their hips are wider than their shoulders.
>make eye contact and smiles at me
>left signal light
>nopethefuckout back to Calgary

Deleted POF

I got catfished by a fat chick Veeky Forums
She was like 280 at 5footfuckall

This happened back in July and I still get random texts.

>not changing his diet

A bypass is kind of the opposite.

It's essentially being forced to change your diet.

It should be legal to hunt fat people for sport

He's physically eating less, but there is nothing that changes what he eats. He can be eating/drinking the same calorie dense crap he was before.

Hell soda alone is basically a meal's worth a calories in a can, and doesn't require room as liquids digest faster.

Doesn't seem very sporting (pun intended) to hunt someone who lacks the mobility to actually escape someone who is hunting them.

Won't be easy getting them onto your truck though. So I suppose that's a challenge

Nope, you eat less shit, but you can still eat shit. I've known a few bypass failures who are still morbidly obese and have gotten back to eating the same size portions as they were before surgery because they stretched out their pouches. Except now also have to deal with all the health issues of bypass surgery too.

It's why doctors try to get patients to diet before the surgery, to make sure they are ready to make the necessary changes for success.

Practice your clean and press faggot.

>It's why doctors try to get patients to diet before the surgery, to make sure they are ready to make the necessary changes for success.
And we all know boogie can't stick to a diet. He'll fold and buy crap to bring up the second he goes shopping.

YEAH? MAYBE I WILL

Your trips say you will. Good. Clean the body off the ground and then use a press to get it high enough to roll it onto your truck.

I mean, why build strength and power if you never use it?

Well. You certainly don't do it for women.
They know neither what they want nor what's good for them

those aren't trips you soyboy

Always lift for yourself, never for other people (women or not). No one else will care as much as you do about what you lift, or how big you really get, so why lift for them?

Basically I'm strongly in favor of lifting for yourself and no one else.

These dubs say they are checkem

Is "soyboy" the new "faggot"?

>when you work up a sweat trying to get into bed
youtube.com/watch?v=ajS4WI8qYAs

That is no longer a Lazy Boy, that is a Lazy Man recliner.

3D shirt

It's a term for a numale/beta male

So the same people I'd call a faggot.

The point was more it being used instead of calling people faggots around here.

I'm seeing it used more and more here. Still, doesn't quite get the point across like calling someone a faggot

True enough. I was just wondering it Veeky Forums was trying to create a thing by calling people soyboys instead of faggots.

The term "catfishing" would take on an entirely different meaning.

Fuck you man, Boogie is not trying, he took the easy way out and is still going to fail.

Bruh I'm in Calgary. Can you work out with me? Be my gym bro. N-no homo

>INCOMING BRO JOB

Cuck became the go to rather than faggot and now soy boy is used instead of cuck. Language evolves.

Guess I'm getting too old. Fuck.

Nah, that wasn't her excuse. She basically said that she got pulled underwater by another swimmer and nearly drowned and as a result she just missed the time cut off for the swim. If I remember correctly she didn't even finish (or properly start?) the swim

I think she initially tried to say that one of the people "trolling" her online was in the race and grabbed her foot and tried to pull her under the water or some shit.

she wasnt in a race, she rode her bike 2 blocks and declared it a victory for fat people everywhere

A Cattle prod should be legal to use on anyone with a bodyfat percentage of 40% or more, as a motivational tool.

And stop doing gastric bypass surgery. It's a huge cost, not just surgery but pre-op and the following 5 years.
Instead send them out in the middle of the ocean on some cruise ship. Nothing but vegetables and some protein to eat. As bodyfat gets below a certain percentage they may board the supply ship and head home.

Or they could just waiver their rights to medical helthcare and welfare. You know - take care om themselves they so often claim to do.

>childs

>obeasts that stay fat but still “compete” in events like Ironman or OCR just to prove a point?
I don´t see any fatties in my sport, as a cyclist (climber) you need to be as thin as possible.
The only thing I saw was a fattie on a E-bike riding uphill, but I dropped him...

Seeing other people struggling on the uphill fuels me, it allows me to push me harder.
I can push myself well over 210 bpm heart rate that way for several minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=prmK-tEBVkg
>when the bathroom door was designed by thin privileged fatshamers

I feel this way about cyclists
>tfw just saw an overweight dude on a Pinarello riding on the side walk

the bypass is maybe 9 grand

cost of keeping them alive for years, teams of 8 moving them, hospital beds, runs into the hundreds of thousands

you send them out on their barge with chicken breast and broccoli they're just going to come back and start stuffing their face with big macs soon as they get back

>t. seen all episodes of 600lb life and fat doctor

>child darker than mother
>curly hair
>no father

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

Same here, I stopped counting these fat people on expensive bikes I dropped.
My bike is just a all aluminium roadbike with tourney components. (Fuji Sportiff 2.5)
It was under 500€ when it was new, money doesn´t buy speed, training does.

>Bavarian Cock

I-is this how they get the Bavarian Cream? I think I'm gonna be sick.

This is now a C A L G A R Y thread. Either of you go to the UofC gym? I'm usually there wearing tie dye.

requesting the pic of the jew whos asking for weight loss advice because hes too smart to try normal methods

I got you

Wtf I'm gay now

Getting to the point where you get that much fat on your forehead is probably the most triggering thing I have ever seen.

I was going last year, but haven't been to the gym since January. And now I've got a ten-page report I'm trying to crank out last-minute for the end of the semester.
As soon as exams end, I'm forcing my ass back in there. It's been a shit year, but I'd like to not make it two.

It's like a literal interpretation of the saying
>you cannot remake yourself without suffering
>because you are both the marble and the sculptor

>fat culture
Kojima was right, the Internet was a mistake.

JEFF

Blacks can have her

You have our full support

This one has to be satire. I would have bought it up until that last sentence but I can't stretch my mind far enough to believe anybody could type that last sentence and actually believe what they're typing.

Not either of them but what time do you go there and what days?

Anybody else think it's kind of amazing how you can pretty much just make shit up and if you can find enough people that want to believe the shit you're making up you can pretty much make a career out of it?

Step aside boys, the thief of voat is here

How does it make you feel?

TL;DR Fatty is triggered by a healthy girl posting a photo of her ModCloth dress when “ModCloth” is supposed to promote girls of all sizes.

CHECKED
Also I guess fat really does make you look older because she does NOT look 20.

This might be the most vitriolic, passive aggressive bullshit I've ever read.

I've never seen a skinny woman eat anywhere near 19 eclairs. These fatties are delusional to a pathological degree.

i think she died at least

>It's why doctors try to get patients to diet before the surgery,
So let me get this strait. They eat less before the surgery. This causes them to lose weight.

Now I know this is crazy but hear me out. Why don't they just save a shit ton of money and skip the surgery. That way they can continue to eat less and lose weight.

Where in Calgary I'm in south east deer run

He was referring to her half ironman attempt. Not the pic. She "did" the first section/swim, but there is no record of her finishing the swim or starting the bike or run event.

Which means she either gave up during the swim or finished it so over time that the judges/timers had all left the station.

Her story was that she finished the swim late because people tried to pull her under and she had to help other swimmers that were all pulled under as well. Naturally this heroism left her exausted and unable to compete in the other 2 phases of the event.

you clearly have never seen reddit, friend

Such heroism should be expected of all bouyancy devices.

Pretty sure she means her birthday is on the 20th of the month, user.

Oh.. Man, you're probably right, I totally read that wrong. That's my bad.

There's a decent fit community in calgary, given the mountains and all that
I feel that, I basically fucked my gym schedule for like 2 years if I'm being honest by becoming a weed-smoking neet. Only the last few months I've really recovered my gym schedule and school work
I'm usually there MWF around 3. I look like a tard and can't lift much anymore due to the aforementioned neet recovery. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things and more importantly get my gf into a healthier state of mind and body image.

CHEK'T

Also, holy shit, is that the chick from that "ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST" picture?

Those poor kids, growing up watching that scene play itself out almost every day, their horrifically obese mother berating and cursing at their father, her temper and mouth constantly going off. They will never have normal lives.

man this just makes me feel sad

>huge fat deposits in forehead
Some endocrine disorder, and I'm curious what it is.
Male hormones assign fat to belly. Female hormones assign them to hips. Problems with cortisol can be fond with fat assigned around eyes.
Usually the obesity comes first and the endocrinology disorder is soon to follow, but her problems are so rare so I would like to know more.

WHY DIDN'T SHE GO THROUGH WITH BLOWING HER BRAINS OUT

because there's no just god

checked

Also, can someone ask her if I can send donations to her partner to stop intervening?

Anyone go to Westside Rec?

ashleigh sheckleford needs money to survive the fatty shoah