Starting a journey with Veeky Forums

Hello, fellow Veeky Forumsizens. Today, a 18 yers old boy has decided to drasticaly change his behavior, both physical and mental. Of course it wasn't today, I've been thinking a lot about it, putting excuses and thinking "nah I'm fine". No, I'm not fine, I can be better, and I'll be better.
After reading the sticky I now have a certain knowledge about what I should and shouldn't do, like what to eat, how much should I eat, and exercises routines and such. I'll still need help with this, and I'll gladly accept critics, advices, etc. I know most of you will shit on me and my decisions but hey, if shitting on a teenager on an experimental indian cow milking forum makes you feel better about yourself, then do it mate, go ahead.
My general information is this:
Height: 165cm (non retarded system)/ 5'4 feet (retarded system)
Weight: 55 Kg/ 121.2 lbs

Yes, I know I'm a fucking skelly DYEL, that's why I'm going balls deep in the Veeky Forums lifestyle

Diet
(Bulking/gaining muscle mass)
Target: 1939kcal-2181kcal a day. with 121 g of protein.
Meat (fish, pork, cow meat and chicken), eggs, whole grains, cereals, vegetables, fruits, cheese, yogurt and milk. No soda, no fast food, cutting all the procesed sugar I can.
Supplements: I'm still researching the subject. It appears that I should get all my protein from food and not supplements. Advice is appreciated. Apparently, creatine is good to go.
(routine in next post)

Exercise
I'll follow a Veeky Forums routine who's targeted to begginers. Pic related.
Monday (LOWER)
>Squat 3x5
>Deadlift 2x3-5
>Calf raise 5x15
>Ab exercise 2x10

Tuesday (UPPER)
>Bench Press 3x5
>Pendlay row 3x5
>DB Shoulder press 3x10
>Chin ups 3x5-8
>DB curls 3x10
>Lateral Raises 3x15

Thursday (LOWER)
>Squat 6x3
>Deadlift 3x4
>Calf raise 5x15
>Ab exercise 2x10

Friday (UPPER)
>Bench press 6x3
>Seated row
>Incline press 3x10
>Chin ups 3x8-12
>Curls 3x10
>Skullcrusher 3x10

I can change any of that, if you give me the propper advice.

What's your endgame with this post, Daniel? Looks like you're off to a good start already.

>It appears that I should get all my protein from food and not supplements
I do this, same with other anons. Creatine is also good yes.

That's basically all for now. I know that these physical gains must come with mental gains too. Reading, learning, have the right mentality. Thanks Veeky Forums bros in advance.

Good job Dan
I know you can do it because I did and my name is Dan too

I'd say to eat more than that, eating caloried 16-18 times your body in pounds will increase your body weight, but that number does not take in account the amoumt of calories you burn during workout.

>165 cm
How did you escape the pit?

Kys

If you've decided to drastically change your behavior, you can start by slurping up the juice from a big black cock. What do you think of that, little man?

>uhhh i’m gonna be famous on Veeky Forums! just u wait and see mommy i can do this by doing something original!
>i’ll shame anyone for trying to shame me in my first post heheh genius

Oh, of course. I'll post monthly updates here every 1st day. My goal is to simply show the path from a total begginer (me) until making it, with enough effort and patience. Basically a "everyone can do it if you have willpower and dedication, and I'm proving it".
Thanks mate. I'll start this tuesday. Yes, so maybe another calorie target should be TDDE + 500? That's 2840 kcal.

Not before making it.
That sounds like something a cuck would do. No thanks.
Who did I shame in my post? (You)?

Thanks bro, that was a good fap

Any advice about this routine?

fucking hell haha, the reverse loop makes it even better

>trip
stop
>diet
basic idea is good, but you need to eat more. at your weight and experience, you're looking at 2800-3000 kcal a day.
concerning protein, you definitely want more than 120 g. 150 would be a better starting point, increasing to 200 as you gain weight. if money isn't an issue (live with your parents, inherited a lot, etc) get it all from real food, otherwise you can get about half from protein powder to cut costs.
>creatine
unnecessary for a beginner, but it won't hurt you.
>routine
lots of useless fluff. read SS (look for pdfs on google), and do SS. once SS ran its course (3-6 months unless you're a geneticlet or a geneticchad), decide if you want to focus on aesthetics, PL, oly, or some mix.

oh another thing
>PTs are scam artists, their goal is to ensure minimal progress so you keep coming back
>post form videos on /plg/ to get it fixed

The reverse loop was something from a horror movie.

Don't make a thread for just yourself. Post in one of the various progress threads. Also, tripcodes are for jerks.

Sorry for being the tripfag, is not meant to bother.
So 200g of protein and 2800kcal-3000kcal. Noted, thanks mate.
About SS, is really as bad as they say it is? I'll definitely take a look to it, don't get me wrong, is just, why is it so hated here?
I'll definitelly focus on aesthetics, so what's a good routine once I get through those 3-6 months?

Double the calories and the protein.
Take off the trip code.
Sleep a lot.

Nobody cares about you. Stop blogposting, you flamboyant faggot.

Off with the tripcode mates. Got it.
Also, double it, are you sure?

I know no one here gives a damn about me mate, but I believe I can get some good advice anyways.

yes. I too thought I could bulk with a 2000kcal diet but then i literally gained like 2 lb in a month. go 3000-4000 a day. big breakfast snacks in between meals etc

You shouldn't have posted about it, neither should you be posting about it in the future. Not until you've reached your first major goal.
For psychological reasons, namefag. By posting about it, you feel a sense of accomplishment for not actually doing anything whatsoever. So for yourself mate, leave it, and don't post again until you've put something on the table.

The people who """fell for the SS meme""" are fucking retards.

SS will get you strong, which is exactly what you want as a beginner. Think about it, what will give you better size gains (in 6 months), doing 3pl8 squats for reps or doing 1pl8 squats for reps? The answer should be pretty obvious.
There are two usual complaints:
>it will get you fat
No it won't, exaggerated caloric surplus will. Oftentimes, retards who aren't underweight do GOMAD for six months, meaning they get rididculously fat, with minimal benefit to strength gains.
>t-rex mode
Easily corrected by doing more upper body volume once SS is over.
And think about it, you've been a skelly twink for 18 years, you can handle having slightly oversized legs for 3-6 months, right?

Don't be a fucking retard, even if you disregard my advice and don't do SS, read the SS book to learn proper form. A shitty youtube video won't work well enough.

Double protein is a bit on the high side but still fine. Double calorie will give you great gains, but you'll get fat. Don't do it unless you're confident you can cut for a year afterwards.
Also yeah, I forgot about sleep. Sleep a fucking lot.

>kickstarter for my youtube channel - the post
Who fucking cares? Faggot.

Noted too. I kinda get you. I was thinking about monthly updates but what you say has some sense.
I'm pretty interested in what you're saying. You're putting it in a rational way, so why not giving it a try.
About the calorie intake, it looks like 3000kcal must be enough. Not too much, not too little.

>monthly updates
literally nobody cares kiddo
if you have a chad face, take this shit to instagram and bait teenage girls into giving you money

but otherwise just stop

dont do this routine. do greyskull lp with arms plugin and add barbell row on bench days. it's one of the best programs you can do as a beginner.

Why not skip the shit program altogether and use a program that is concerned with building mass and strength?

They do exist and high rep with relatively low weight lifting is far better for completely new lifters.

I don't know where did you get I thought you'd care. If I post here is because I want to, and because I believe there'll be people capable of helping me through this. Obviously you're just those bitter guys with the crab bucket mentality.

Didn't read your blog but I gotta say its funny how you look bigger than me @ my current 78kg, 180cm stats. Fucking lel!

I'm a manlet, don't be so harsh with yourself.

>Why not skip the shit program altogether and use a program that is concerned with building mass and strength?
Because it's less efficient than training strength first and then strength/mass
>They do exist and high rep with relatively low weight lifting is far better for completely new lifters.
No, it isn't, in any possible scenario besides lifting to strengthen ridiculously week tendons.

Well what do you want to do as an end goal? Aesthetics, powerlifting, olympic, strongman, etc? About 1g protein per pound of lean body mass is a good start. And then try to eat 500 extra calories a day (roughly gain a pound a week)

Aesthetics all the way. My goal is completely defined.

2000 calories seems like ok for your weight and height, don t get memed.
Search scooby calorie calculator to see a nice tdee approximation, then add a max of 500 calories to it or you ll become a fat fuck.

>newfag
>tries to become tripfag right away
>literally 0 acheivements thus far
>ya'll just der dem haters
Oh fuck off with your plea of ignoance. You came here to attention whore and get a pat on the back for typing some words out. You're exactly like the kickstarters for youtubing and fat guys posting how they'll lose the weight and keep posting. You already failed because you expect praise before taking your first step. 18 year olds are fucking autists.

>asking advice is the same as asking for recognition and praise
And I'm the autist somehow. Does this makes you feel better, to say those things to me? Would you feel better if I just stop posting in you secret treehouse and shut the fuck up? The skelly manlet who posts his improvement plans makes you afraid? :^(