How do you fight the cravings?

How do you fight the cravings?

I only crave eating pussy and fried chicken
Both great gains foods

When you abstain from processed food for more than a month and stop yo yo dieting, you don't crave it anymore.

This shit food is a drug.

i chug water/black coffee when i get a cravings and it puts me over the cals

Prescription stimulants help.
Ritalin / dexamphetamine / vyvanse / adderall / concerta
They all stop you feeling hungry
Just don't fall into the trap of increasing your dosage if you stop feeling euphoria (assuming you do feel it to begin with)

MADE FOR BBC

REALLY craving a big greasy pizza right now lads

Wednesday is my cheat day (yeah yeah, I know Veeky Forums will crucify me for this) and I used to go to my local market to buy fried chicken there on wednesdays. Last friday by chance they were out of fried chicken when I got there, so my options were to either wait until they fried a new batch or buy roasted chicken leg. Because it was cold out, I just bought a roasted chickenleg instead and ate it with a homemade salad and a quarter of a baguette (yeah bread, I know Veeky Forums will quarter me for this). I liked it, and from now on I'm going to keep doing that instead of fried chicken so even my "cheat day" is somewhat healthy.

The question is to look for replacements I guess? When I crave sweets I usually buy grapes instead of candy. I fucking love grapes, great for getting over your cravings for sweets. They're my new candy (though supposedly you should even limit your grape intake, considering they contain a lot of sugar compared to most fruits. Guess that's what makes them so tasty).

tl;dr: healthier replacements that fill the same 'niche'/satisfy the same craving.

>Last friday
*Last wednesday
>tfw too much of a brainlet to proofread

right now I'm doing the full Smolov, so I'm not fighting any cravings at all. It's wonderful.

Going to be painful to get back on schedule once it's all over, however.

I occasionally satisfy them in moderation and stay under my TDEE.

Moderation can save you. By not forbidding myself things, they do not control me. I make my choices, my food doesn't force me.

I control them because I'm not a nigger

I don't, but I also do a lot of cardio so it's not an issue calorie wise

you just gotta understand that ur diet should exclusively be unprocessed foods and that these foods can only EVER be a treat. id say don't buy them yourself but if ur out on a occasion, then go ahead

cup of black coffee or straight tea

Drink a big glass of water

It's hard tho

I hate chocolate.

My only craving is getting buttfucked by trannies other than that I’m fine

>straight tea
what's gay tea?

great advice! works for the whole 3 seconds you're drinking the fucking water.

If I'm at home by myself and I have junk food I sometimes punch them or burn them to make them seem gross so I don't eat them.

one with (man) milk in it

i only get cravings when i cut, and that's like 4-6 weeks

a slice of cake easily fits into maintenance or slight surplus macros anyway

I don't have to anymore.
> 480cal per entire pint
> 83% fat
> contains a ridiculous amount of fiber
> 1g sugar, rest sugar alcohols
> Fully conforms to Keto
My life is saved.

well, comes down to two things
1. drink soemthing
2. get will power
3. go for a walk

i hate fake sugars

willpower is exactly the problem. i WANT something salty or sweet, not a fucking glass of water. or maybe you guys are easily distracted.

go masturbate

I treat myself, probably a little more than I should but it makes it easier on that given day to reach my calorie goal even if it's cheating. when 3000 calories mantains your weight I think a fucking 150 calorie soda once or twice a week is fucking A OK

Me too mostly, but they're getting better at the formulas.

b-but nofap :/

The problem is you have fucking autism. Stop with the memes and build willpower or do some cardio so at least giving in once in a while wont be the end of you. It's a god damn treat only if you dont stuff your face with it every second of the day.

Learn to bake/cook treats.

I don't. I recognize that since I tend to eat at a ~600 deficit most days, and some days water fast with a single small lunch, a few donuts or some cake once a fortnight or something isn't even a speedbump. It's literally a none factor.

I'm going to have some Krispey Kremes when I go see Star Wars. Then, at Christmas, I'm going to have a nice sized traditional dinner and a pudding, followed on boxing day by leftover sandwiches and a box of biscuits. It's going to be great.

I don't get "cravings"
I'm not a fucking woman
Cravings are hormonal soyboy
Women crave sugar after birth supposedly
Imo it's because they decide it's okay for them to get fat

No fap is a jew meme
They're trying to give you ed low test and premature ejaculation

Drink water, do something else, or be bold and constantly think about the food but don't eat it.

Eating that wouldn't have a significant impact you retards. It bad if you eat it in great volume over time.

Nice I eat sweet potatoes to have something sweet and it really helps me

they fit my macros

counting all my calories in an app works for me....

I don't, a slice isn't gonna kill you but a whole cake will.

This works best for me too

Yea dude. Thinking "i might as well pig out on this and not eat that thing again for a long time" is the worst way to go about it. Each time will be the "last time" and then you're still fat.

Bullshit... I've been eating autistically clean for 3 months+, zero sugary or processed foods and OP's pic made me erect

You give in.. just in moderation. Craving cookies? Get one, eat it. Just don't get a box. Pizza? Get a slice.

You're less likely to binge if you do this.