Chest day

>chest day
>too scared of running into skinwalkers to go to the gym

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_UGDTsizPAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leg day
>Skinwalkers are too scared to stop me from going to the gym

I wouldn't worry about missing a gym day user. Hey, when are you going camping next?

DELTE THIS

>not keeping a Mossberg 500 with alternating 3 1/2” slug and 00 buck near you at all times
Why live?

>24 November 2005

>We've lost Maynard and Coheed. We heard their screams a mere five minutes after sending them out into the cold to try and retrieve the lost whey stores.

>The men are losing their gains quickly. Without access to viable protein, they are refusing to rerack weights or let others work in. Chapel and I found a tiny pair of shoes specked with blood, hidden under the dumbbells. I can only suspect that the larger members of our team have taken to predation, targeting the manlets first, but they can only work their way up the chain.

>Perhaps the golem is only waiting for us "cookie cutters" to turn on each other, waiting until we are divided and weak, ready for assimilation.

>It is useless to speculate. We are doomed, and I am cold and tired. I only wish to embrace Maria once again, to smell her perfume and feel the warmth of her bosom, but I know it shall not come to pass.

>Tomorrow, I shall bench my 1RM with a suicide grip. May the men choke on my entrails.

1. How are bullets supposed to stop a skin walker?
2. How am I going to be walking around carrying a shotgun in public, are you a retard?

I'm white but I never understood the appeal of camping. It's expensive, uncomfortable, and is an invitation for all kinds of JUST and evil shit going on in the woods, I'm not into that voodoo witch craft thanks.

You're fine going to the gym. Just don't go camping. Fucking skinwalkers and dogmen out there in rural America. It's the native American's revenge on the white man.

Skinwalkers are fine, it's the Wendigo you have to worry about

I'm Russian, I had nothing to do with amerifats killing native americans for no reason, so am I spared from their hatred?

Camping is fun and connects you with nature. If you want the real high test experience you should leave your cell phone behind and just disconnect from the grid.

That's exactly what a skin walker would say.

Lets not go throwing names around now, I'm just looking out for your gains. Just come out camping to get away from all that pollution of civilization. I hear eating raw onions is very popular now, no one will complain about your easily detectable scent out here.

White skin = fair game.

Native americans we're obliterated without discretion by the invading whites regardless of their alignment, so I don't think you'll have much luck pleading your case

>be me
>wake up at 4:30 am
>whateverittakes.weebm
>phone rings
>its gymbro, he tells me he's coming over to pick me up
>he sounds like fucking death with dry mouth
>not making much sense, calls me steve when that isn't my name
>he must not be much of a morning person. whatever
>he arrives in about 10 minutes
>get in the car, he's wearing a hoodie so i can't really see him that well
>he's mumbling some shit under his breath and rocking back and forth
>probably just rocking out to the sick death metal mix in the car
>get to gym. time for pre-workout
>5%lyfe.gif

(cont)
>phone rings
>i see the number isn't saved in the phone
>he picks it up and answers it
>i hear some screaming coming over the phone
>tells me he didn't really take a close look at me cause of his hoodie
>tells me i look a little different but he can't put his finger on it
>tells me he doesn't understand how he's talking to steve on the phone if steve is sitting right next to him
>take preworkout
>make some sick gains
>hit PRs and caught a qt3.14 mirin' me
>tip the receptionist
>walk home
anyway you guys always be safe and use the buddhy system!

I wouldn't worry about all those "evil things". Tell you what, let's go camping, just you and me.

Don't have it saved, but there was a story about a field biologist who had to basically bench a possible skinwalker off himself while his buddies arrived. Might have been a /k/ greentext.

Don't skip chest day user. You never know when you'll have to bench a skinwalker away from you as it tries to murder you.

Found it, pic related. I got a few details wrong, but looks like bench press may be the most anti-skinwalker lift.

Why the FUCK would you ever go deep into the woods? Let alone stay there overnight. what the fuck is wrong with white people?

He's a biologist I think. So it's quite literally his job.

It's a fucking tree stump, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=_UGDTsizPAU

This. Skinwalkers are healing medicine men. You should be so lucky to come across one.

Something like 90 percent of them were killed by European diseases.

You're not fooling me.

i wouldn't worry about it

that was posted on /out/ ages ago, but the used the bruised up dude from one of Veeky Forums's threads on a pect tear
congrats, im double rustled

>skinwalkers start showing up to the gym
>cause all sorts of paranormal shit to occur
>Bob Bigelow buys whole gym and shuts it off to the public

this is the third fucking gym

>author claims to be black
>story is cohesive and mostly well written

immersion lost, r/nosleep tier shit

guess how i know you're not American

Blessed picture. No evil being can approach any computer with this tab open within 100 feet.

>tfw no qt skinwalker gf
Why even live?

Kek, I'm a newfag to /out/ so I legitimately didn't know that. Thanks for correcting me user, and I'm not being a sarcastic fuck for once.

>made a deal with crossroads demon
>unlimited gains for my soul in 15 years

Time to leave humanity behind boys

> skinwalkers fear me because I’m so edgy

>Scared to go to the gym because of imaginary creature

You're never gonna make it, user.

Why is he leaning on a huge dick and why is his dick so tiny

people used to live in the woods user

This picture made me wish I had a chad bro who would invite me to parties where I could stand in the corner and wish I was at home playing video games

>driving down the road to camp site
>see this
>it's over
>we can't go home it will just fallow us
>keep driving to nearby hotel
>stay awake all night watching eachother

Source? I think it was from a terrible horror movie.

That's what happened in Mexico too

i love these horror story post-ironic shitposts keep them up

Share your ghost stories, Veeky Forums

>chest day
>the gym green monster is lurking the freeweight area
>stick to cardio

Two words, go early

>being afraid of a collection of trees
What is wrong with brown people?

>What is wrong with brown people?
how much time you got?

Gotta keep things balanced.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Camping's neat sometimes if you've got a good location and decent weather. I don't really do it often though. Going to a campground where you have a bunch of other RV's and campers around you is fucking lame though. That was my parents' idea of camping and I've always hated it. Why camp if there's nowhere to hike nearby or anything?

take this and grow some balls you fucking faggot

dat filename

whose idea was it to make the lines the same color as the muscles? This could be a good image if whoever made it wasn't an idiot

where did this skinwalker meme come from? seeing it for the first time on here