Real cryptochads chase the pump, get in faggots!

I'm sitting on a big, comfy link bag but I need to scratch my moon itch. You guys are alright... there is a proper discord pump coming up in 3 hours when we will tell you the name. Get in or stay pajeet faggots.

discord.gg/K2TBDXq

Other urls found in this thread:

designyoutrust.com/2017/03/the-beauty-of-female-body-in-vibrant-nsfw-photographs-by-david-dubnitskiy/
discord.gg/MmXHNwG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just post es name here you dirty rashid

Thanks user, disco looks good! Got moar qties?

are those plums or are they grapes and she's shrinking

no
yes
maybe

Moar of the plum woman please

cant find a name but here you go user
designyoutrust.com/2017/03/the-beauty-of-female-body-in-vibrant-nsfw-photographs-by-david-dubnitskiy/

Why don't the mods delete these pre- bought P&D shit groups?

fuck off you scamming nigger.

>groups
dont be scared brown-on, this is a reputable discord. Just throw in some rupees and you might get yourself a brand spanking new 'loo.

wow

That feel when I'll never live in a rural Russian Utopia.

>designyoutrust.com/2017/03/the-beauty-of-female-body-in-vibrant-nsfw-photographs-by-david-dubnitskiy/

the only good thing OP has done

Soon it will be the last bastion of white people AND they are crypto friendly. One day we're all gonna make it and accumulate russian qt3.14s

Because mods abandoned Veeky Forums long ago

I hope there is a heaven and I hope it’s stocked full of Russian qts.

Life is suffering

plenty of P&D groups made me bank, all you have to do is not be too much of a jew.

o god please stop this shit giving me an erection.

NO!

Fuck off faggot I’m sitting here at my office desk and my dick is diamonds. Idgaf.

LOL

sorry user

thats because you are the one pre-buying the coins and dumping it while the normies in the group are buying.

just die curry nigger.

>designyoutrust.com/2017/03/the-beauty-of-female-body-in-vibrant-nsfw-photographs-by-david-dubnitskiy/

muchas gracios señor

your welcome user

Don't join this scam group, this one is much better:
discord.gg/MmXHNwG

same group faggot

No, mine is better you.