Fat people hate/humour thread

Fat people hate/humour thread

>already a thread you Peter puffer
I know, I'm a fag but I just had to share this fucking hamplanet with the funniest tattoo

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fat disgusting """woman"""
>mixed raced kids
>tattoos
>both kids are fat
>that shirt
OOOOOOHHHH SAAAAAYYYY CAAAAN YOOOUUU SEEEEE

one is for sure mixed race, here's another pic

multiple lovers? a cuck husband? why a tattoo of the word "JUST"
I saw no other tattoos

and her cart was squealing from how much food she was buying which is what got my attention

>tattoo literally says 'JUST'

i tried shopping the hair no her but to no avail

hory fuk

made for the bbc

I think she's already had some

what's the original story of this pic?

>the fat chad
eats what he wants, never trains, still has a 6 pack
>the virgin fat hater
obsesses over his diet, trains diligently, can't see a single ab

Orestes is being haunted by the Furies for the crime of killing his mother Clytemnestra.

why would somebody kill his own mother?

>mixed race
so?

>fat white woman

...and?

So they can bang their dad. Haven't you heard of oedipus?

He's saying it's a portrait of the future average american family you dumb fuck. Obese, rootless, race-mixed consumers. I'm mixed race and even I can see this.

alright but explain to me how the fuck the mixed race part matters

There’s no way that tattoo is real. Please tell me she doesn’t have JUST on her arm and that you photoshopped that in

Soyboy

>muh heritage
such a crock of horseshit, 99% of people don't know anything past their grandparents. Just more whiny racist nonsense that they use to fuel their sadomasochist cuck fantasies

>thinks skinnyfat is worth bragging about
O I AM WEWING

It matters because it destabilized families and makes it more challenging for your children to fit in. There are white single mothers everywhere raising brown kids because Tyrone ran off. This isn't good for the kids, the family, or society.

Minorities like fat bitches for their big asses.

I don't though. I prefer skinny grils.

jelly ablets detected

>it destabilizes families
how?
>makes it harder for children to fit in
lmao are you stupid
>white single mothers everywhere
not all mixed race kids have white moms, and what if neither of the parents are white they can still be mixed
>because tyrone ran off
LOL
alright i think you need a break from pol, sir
the race bait threads on /b/ must have gotten to you huh?

shut the fuck up you red neck sister fucking inbred shit eating spicing-chicken-with-water-ass sissy skinny fat insecure beta onion eating fucc boi

It has to do with their white skin mutt pseudo identity.
That's all.
They've been reared on the us vs them thing, the ignore the rich dick going into their asses take a look at those uppity poisoned self destructive self sterilizing and self genocding niggers over there.
Continue being a good slave and if you one day work yourself half to death and accrue enough debt you MIGHT be able to claim that you were a good american and get a bigger version of the same truck from last year and have the privilege of paying for an even bigger house.

Biracial people, people who dont' fall into the black white mexican asian indian indian race lines don't exist in media or academia or america at large inspite of how large "subgroups" are in america.

It's like if they acknowledge that they exist or are a sizeable portion of the contry that they somehow can't control the line or something.

It's odd as fuck. I can't even think of an even semi popular bi-racial(half black half white or any combination really) person off the top of my head right now.
Can you?
What about the communities of biracial people of similar heritages that exist in america?
No one talks about the huge eurasion communities in america or the afroindians or the..
Shit I can go on.

Hell, fucking Asians are rarer then fuck. There's a higher chance that an asian person will show up in media made by and for blacks then they will of white people. And a good chunk of the time that media is made SPECIFICALLY to drive a wedge between the two groups.

It's fucking weird right?

how the fuck is liking skinny people a white only thing?

IDK, I'm not the user who posted that shit. I'm just stating a common stereotype, which is what I thought that user was getting at.

Also, it's an asian thing too I guess.

you sound paranoid as fuck son

Post em lads come on. These glutens are a cancer to resources.

Don't call me son
Now disprove ANYTHING in my post.

>I saw no other tattoos
look at her leg you blind nigger lover

no your just a racist and

>That tirade at the end
Holy shit lol

>99% of people don't know anything past their grandparents
If you had a rational thought in your head you'd realise how sickening that is. Especially in a post Renaissance society. I really advise people like you to read some Nietzsche because he deals a lot with how morals and identity can be forged without a dogmatic belief in a higher power. Nationalism is an incrediblely useful mindeset, I mean as the word implies it's the backbone of any strong nation. I can't think of any great empires that weren't inherently nationalistic.

That might be true for the average American, which is exactly the point he was making.

Wow, you made a definite effort in trying to address each point yet managed to refute exactly 0 of what he said. That's an impressive feat of time wasting.

>99% of people don't know anything past their grandparents
I can trace my mother's side of the family back to 1320. I can trace my father's back to 1640.

On my mother's side, my grandmother's family was going on buffalo hunts and harboring indians, whereas my grandfather's side helped kick off the Sioux uprising by helping a neighbor lynch a teenager caught stealing eggs, and then hid out on an island with no outside contact for over 2 years after the army had crushed the Sioux.
>I can't even think of an even semi popular bi-racial(half black half white or any combination really) person off the top of my head right now.
Not evening memeing, but Obama.

>No such thing as biracial representation in American media
Every black person that isn't as black as used motor oil is bi or multiracial.

Your post makes perfect sense to me, seems like common sense. Who doesn’t know this stuff?

I'm not a redneck you dumb faggot I'm a mulatto from the northeast. I don't think it's racist to think that different ethnicities are unique and important and maybe we should think before mixing them all up and destroying that diversity.

>sickening
can you literally not even? why do you give a fuck, you never met them and they probably wouldn't like you anyway. I don't believe in a higher power and yet I have morals and identity that doesn't evolve around the accomplishments of my supposed progenitors.

You glossed over when he lobbed that amazing, totally not r/blackpeopletwitter memes condensed into one, insult. We are dealing with a child, probably a mutt himself.

bro if any snippet of that made sense to you it's really time to take a break from the internet or at least /pol/. it reads like it was written by an early onset schizo

user, I'm not a racist.
I don't hate anyone, or at least I try not too.

I am telling you exactly how it is. It sucks and it's heartbreaking but that's what's going on.

Now, refute anything in my post. Look at those losers. They're brainwashed.
They don't know the first thing about the country and quasi-race they want to protect and identify with. When you're that ignorant and want to create a world view then fucking ANYONE can slide on in and fill those blanks in with any stupid convenient and lucrative nonsense.
And they do.

These threads don't belong in fit. Why waste time in non fit related stuff. Fat people exist. Who cares.

>can't even think of an even semi popular bi-racial(half black half white or any combination really) person off the top of my head right now. Can you?

>Halle Barry
>Lucy Liu
>Keano Reaves
>Dwayne Johnson
>Obama
>Louie C.K.
>Tiger Woods
>Bruno Mars
>Aubrey Plaza
>80% of the Rap stars on the radio

You didn't make even a semblance of a point, fuck off you race baiter

You said you were mulatto. I'm guessing you're against race-mixing because of personal experience. Did your Dad run out on your family or could you not integrate with either culture you were mixed from?

I'm genuinely curious.

Her kids are going to adopt her shit eating mentalities and grow with years of bullying and insecurity under their belts, she just made two lives doomed to failure unless they find the will to change after years conditioning to just eat whenever you're bored or upset

t.56%er

So you're going to disregard everyone who's hard work and success ensured your existence and way of life? What, because they might not like you if you met them? You could've just said you're a selfish asshole, it would've saved you a lot of effort.

I can happily say that I have no idea what this meme means, but I'm sure it's just you getting butthurt instead of participating in rational discussion.

>Every black person that isn't as black as used motor oil is bi or multiracial.

Litterally no one brings up the fact or even considers Obama as biracial.
As far as imbeciles like you are concerned, he's straight out of africa
And basically every other "white" person is a clusterfuck of random "white" races a few amerindians asians and african slaves. But that's not the point.

You're simply sidestepping the issue because you don't have the balls to face the terrible reality of race and identity in this country.

They not only exist. They are trying to assimilate your biomass.

life is work, bitch. I don't give a fuck if the people after me waste time thanking me for whatever papers I push out. Is it your "legacy" you're worried about? I get that death is scary but it happens to everyone and people remembering you won't change that even a little bit.

Literally nothing wrong with fucking your sister. At least they don't run off like tyrone lmao

I'm not the guy you're replying to but I'm mulatto too. My parents were great and I love both of them dearly. They raised me well. However it always bothers me that I don' resemble either of them. Dad's black. Mom's white. I look hispanic or arab or something. Again this is probably stupid but sometimes I see a family of all white or all black people and wish I had that.

>>Halle Barry
Considered black
>>Lucy Liu
Only ONE asian woman user?
>>Keano Reaves
Considered white
>>Dwayne Johnson
Considered black
>>Obama
Considered black
>>Louie C.K.
Considered white
>>Tiger Woods
The only person who's biracial heritage is a part of who they are.
>>Bruno Mars
Well yeah. Didn't realize that.
>>Aubrey Plaza
Who?
% of the Rap stars on the radio
The fuck are you talking about?

You didn't mention
Margaret Cho
Mako
The guy from Community
Bruce Lee in the asian actor chategory

Nor did you mention Prince, and Brandon Lee in the biracial category.

You basically did a quick google search picked random names and added a few people that you knew off hand didn't you?

Go sit in the stupid corner.

I get that, but the one plus is that biracial people are more genetically healthy, which makes sense since you decrease the chance of genetic diseases, so you hopefully got the good traits from both your parents.

I'm a mutt myself, but other than being a manlet, I fared pretty well in the genetic lottery.

Them white genes sure improve the result. No wonder the Gov constantly argues we should race-mix. To get that crap part of population in to a useful state.

Prove me wrong.

nice contouring kit, soyboy

You've completely missed the point of heritage and national identity. It has nothing to do with individual recognization or thanks. It's about knowing you did your part to help your fellow man. The fact that you fail to grasp this shows me just how much of a spineless whelp you are. Feel free to not care about anyone but yourself but don't try to justify your hedonism to me like its some kind of virtue.

Yeah every day I wake up thankful that I didn't come out looking like one of DeNiro's kids.

>the one plus
user, I don't care about "the plus" that comes from being biracial.
That's stupid nonsense for genetically inferior idiots who're too upset by the reality that they're little better then livestock and only have their skin tone going for them.

I want to know why the mere reality of biracial people and groups of biracial people who form new communities are both being ignored and denigrated.

What is the purpose?

>considered
This is literally projecting, it's also moving the goalposts. What a great start to a rebuttal.
Funnily enough it actually gets worse from there.

I am an active member in my community and volunteer multiple times per week, I help my fellow man by contributing to society and not obsessing over dead people who lived on a particular patch of dirt. You can replace your silly beliefs with literally any other social tool and progress marches on, I get that you're proud of grandpa adolf or whatever but let it go man nobody else gives a shit

everybody looks awkward as a pudgy teen, they just need to finish puberty

user, them being biracial is not a part of their identity. They are considered black by the country and world at large.

That's how it is.

ok so do you want more or less biracial people? if there were enough then the concept of race would start to look pretty archaic and pointless

nice cope :)

Are you retarded?
I'm not going to be a part of this for or against breeding people thing you insane monsters are blathering on about.

I only have one dog in this race.

More visibility for biracial people.
People being biracial becoming a known and talked about reality and them not being demonized simply for existing.

It looks like you were gonna refute my point, but then you listed more names in support? I'm confused...

Drake, J.Cole, Kid Cudi, Nicki Manaj, Logic are all biracial...

WTF is this fucking biracial argument bullshit. This isn't /pol/. Let's get back to talking about fat people you shittards.

cmon we could make all new races with like crab people and elfs and shit. don't be a debbie downer

>It is impossible to be proud unless it comes from muh ancestors
this is pathetic be proud of what YOU do

>I help my fellow man by contributing to society
The problem here lies in your concept of a "contribution" you don't understand that the things you're doing are actually detrimental to society. Basically SJWism in a nutshell.

Listen, I'm not saying that half bloods don't have a hard go of it, I should know, my mother was a prod and my father a papist, but the idea that there's no media representation of mixed race people in this country is absurdism.
Hybrid vigor is a scientific concept that applies plants, and mostly refers to the benefits of using triploid or pentaploid infertile hybrids to avoid crop diseases. Yes, severe genetic defects like sickle cell anemia and Hereditary Cystatin C Amyloid Angiopathy are less likely to affect multiracial people, but these diseases can also be avoided by just not having children with people in your own population group who lack the defect, and people of biracial ancestry are much harder to find compatible transplants for.

>It is impossible to comprehend written English
I'd be proud of you if you could read better than floyd mayweather.

>these diseases can also be avoided by just not having children with people in your own population group who lack the defect,
Whoops, forgot to delete the first negative
>these diseases can also be avoided by just having children with people in your own population group who lack the defect,

Basically what he is saying is that he's a loser who has accomplished nothing, so he has to ride the coattails of his ancestors.

What a sad little bitch.

I think you just have a narrow and dogmatic definition of what society should be and ironically it makes you an outcast. no wonder you're so frustrated.

That's the point.

>the one plus is that biracial people are more genetically healthy

jej

biracial people are utter catastrophes on the genetic level

they have shorter lifespans too

You don't have a fucking point user.
My point has been visibility and acknowledgment of them being biracial.
But the one drop rule and need to enforce racial lines for easier control and manipulation of the classes prevents this.

>honoring your ancestors
>being proud of your heritage
>remembering your culture
>carrying on traditions

dude we have xbox and shit now

>there's no media representation of mixed race people in this country is absurdism.

A handful of people who are biracial BUT are called black in every single piece of media you can name is the "one drop rule" thing in action.

Stop being such a big bitch.

If you want your own super special mulatto culture, go invent it yourself. Stop expecting white people to do everything for you like your fucking mammy.

Do you have a genetic map and scientific data to support your claim?

I have a hybrid that excels in all areas above her peers. You combine the best aspects dumbass, not just randomly throw them together. Do you even CRISPr?

You're fagging on about the fact that biracial people existing and even going so far as to denigrate them for merely existing.

How much a giant bitch are you people?

And any media that blacks create is shat on by, for lack of a better term, the man. If you aren't putting money in the pocket of a white guy or pushing the line and you're doing better then a white guy then you're fucked.
Period.
Ask billy cosby who actually killed his son and why random whores came out of nowhere to talk about him roofying them and fucking them.

hes right

I have a narrow and dogmatic view of society because there are clear examples of powerful empires and their downfalls at the hands of the virtues that are shunned by my (or rather my ancestors) understanding of society. I like how you think I'm an outcast, I actually volunteer (and not just lie about it on the Internet) a lot of my time ouside of work hours mentoring underprivileged children, I also run excersize courses for teens with weight problems and I offer my time as a business mentor to people looking to advance their careers.
And also the few moments of frustration in my life usually come from people like you trying to justify your lack of ethics.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U

Look at mister "there's only one race the human race" guy here. You're such a faggot

Thinking race is real... such a closet case cocksucker.,

they all look the same race

Wow, what a shitty /fph/ thread. Thanks you stupid faggots for fucking up this thread with all this race bating bullshit. I fucking hate you all.

We need a racism containment thread. /pol/ wasnt enough. Shit ruins threads