Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TevVtnHqv0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah

-tty

No, he's on GOMAD

of course he's natty how dare you even question it

look at that neck my goodness that doesn’t even look good

Bros, what if the bugez took the bloatmaxxing pill? How strong would he possibly get? I'm mad wet just thinking about it

everytime I see this fatfuck I just want to shoot him in the face. Fucking hate fat people.
>ITS B-BOATMAXXXIN!!!!
HAHAHAHAH. Enjoy your heart attack at 50 you fat disgusting piece of shit

kys

>everytime I see this fatfuck I just want to shoot him in the face. Fucking hate fat people.
>>ITS B-BOATMAXXXIN!!!!
>HAHAHAHAH. Enjoy your heart attack at 50 you fat disgusting piece of shit

obviously natty.

look at this recent pic with shit light and no pump.

do you think a roider would look like this after 19 years of heavy ass pulling?

his size is equivalent to his strenght, which means he is natty. 1min search on the youtube you will find bigger and leaner guys pulling doing 1/3 of his lifts

dubs wasted on this fuckin plebian, honestly your post made me sick and you should literally kys my man

>everytime I see this fatfuck I just want to shoot him in the face. Fucking hate fat people.
>ITS B-BOATMAXXXIN!!!!
HAHAHAHAH. Enjoy your heart attack at 50 you fat disgusting piece of shit

T.twink

spotted the DYEL

comfy

Jelly

this is the funniest thing I've read all day

>amendment to first post best post

>1min search on the youtube you will find bigger and leaner guys pulling doing 1/3 of his lifts
no you won't, 1/3 of eric's sumo deadlift is 233 lbs

guys bigger and leaner than eric are usually also at similar strength levels, which is why juji was able to almost match him on most of those oddlifts they did together despite juji having no experience in them at all

THANK YOU SKELETON

Did you guys see the AlphaDestiny vid where he BTFO'd Eric? Man, that was legendary.

link?

Here you go, man:

youtube.com/watch?v=TevVtnHqv0E

oh shit

I was wondering how AD would respond to all these videos. Respect to him for handling the situation well.

despite some questionable sit he said regarding how he talks to women, he's not a retard and attemtps to be as professional as possible

He also deleted his last video where he talks good shit about Eric

actual sad stuff

That's true. He was very respectful and really came across well, he explained why Eric was wrong perfectly. He's a well-spoken and intelligent man and I'd expect nothing less.

What is it about the fitness community that always makes me cringe
>nothing but respect bro
>beef
>drama
>war
I guess they do need to declare these things, so maybe I'm just gay. But something about it just seems so childish to me.

""""BTFO'd"""""" eric but he still is copying all of erics lifts. Last one was the zercher squats.

but anyways, both what eric said
>not smart to keep doing rackpulls once you start to literally ruin gym's bars

and what manletdestiny said (which is very true)
>must people don't go for 1rm 1000lbs rackpulls, but more sets and reps with WAYYYY lowr weight, so it is fine

is very true and valid.

He was trying to keep the retards in the comments from inciting a tard rage riot.

hahahaha, i'm with eric on this one, actually one of my favorite exercises he did during that time was the reeves deadlift, which uses not too much weight on the bar but it's insanely tough to do

he could be.
He is dwarfed by jujimufu.
But then he is working with wwe so the probably got him on some shit.

Wait what video? What did he say?

manlet destiny looks so awkward, like a giant baby: small little limbs, narrow like a dog door. .people subscribe not for anything other than to laugh at him , literally every one of eric's subscriptions is an actual admirer of his knowledge+abilities.

Juji was about a plate behind him in all lifts. Plus Juji is really fucking strong with a golem core himself. He also looks way bigger than Eric.
Most roiders are not Juji level of strength. The ones who are stronger are even bigger than Juji. Do you think these roiders lift everyday for a decade and have 19 years of lifting experience?

made for bbc

laughter way too hard at this

That's ironic considering constant anger leads to high blood pressure and an early grave.

Yes