What is the perfect height for a woman?

What is the perfect height for a woman?

5’10”

>tfw 1.98m

I love womanlets, nothing gets me harder than short girls

Tall enough to take the BBC standing

Gf is about 6'1-6'2. It's nice, but honestly, I feel like anymore and it would be too much.

4'10"

5'4

Unironically I'd prefer women to be in the 16'0 to 21'6" range.

5'1" to 5'4"

it's relative to the man's height. if you're 6'1 don't go marrying some 5'4 girl just because you like being able to hold her up and fuck her. your 5'6 kids will curse you.

>6'4
>Fucking almost impossible to find thicc Amazon mommy gf who is taller than me
>Shitty womanlets never leave me alone

Its not fair. I never asked for this fetish.

6'2" with a penis

You don't feel like that's already too much?

Perfect is 5'5, small and feminine

5'8 is the ogre limit- beyond this you might as well join the wnba and become a bulldyke

My dad did that he is 6'1
My mom is 5'4
Boom I'm 5'11

5'8"
i like tall girls, but the taller they are any flaws have grown larger in size too.
short girls, yea still attractive, not a dealbreaker, but not ideal

my dad is 6'1, he married my mother who's 5'3.... i'm 5'7.

>What is the perfect height for a woman?
Whatever works best for whoever you're asking.

This

>basing your mate selection on possible future offspring height
ishygddt

5'4 to 5'10

5'4"

I'm a 5'9" manlet so at least this way she's not towering above me in heels.

We get it Tyrone, your 5.3 inch BBC is superior. How's your dad?

A child's height isn't the average of both parents, you utter mong.
If that's how it worked, there would not be any difference in people's height today considering it would have averaged out to some specific height over the thousands of years we've evolved.

My gf is 5'10 and she played volleyball in highschool

Nah we're both basically the same height so it works out well.

Eh my mom is short and my dad is 5'11

I'm 6'2

it's definitely a factor to consider. if you find the love of your life and she's almost a foot shorter than you, then sure, go for it. but the father should at least keep the kids fed properly and keep them active to increase their probability to grow taller. otherwise you'll end up with a kid shorter than you that has even less options for HIS soulmate.

An inch taller than whatever your height is.

6'2 or 6'3 imo
I'm 6'5 and I want sons who are taller then me

i never said a person's height was only a factor of the parent's height. but you'd be stupid to say that doesn't pose significant influence.

My 6'2" father married my 5'1" mother, and has been cursed with two sons under 5'10.

I'm 5'8", my ideal woman is at least as tall as me.

This is what I do, I want my gf to at least be an inch shorter than me. I'm a manlet, I don't want to curse my kids with my stature.

Your father did that so that he could remain God in that family. He is Zeus and you are his little Heracles.

being 5'7 i have a weird(?) infatuation with girls that are my exact height. not to say that i wouldn't date or marry a shorter girl, because i have, but it's just something that i guess you could consider MY fetish. although i understand that if i was 5'9 maybe i'd have the idea that 5'9 is the perfect female height. it's hard to recognize if you're biased.

5'4 isn't short for a woman, that's average

it's strange having my elderly father still be taller than me, it's definitely a weird feeling. i guess that's what happens when you're selfish and marry a womanlet.

So glad my gf is 5 ft 5, it's the perfect height. Not too short and not too tall. I'm 6'1

Dad is 6'0
Mom is 5'5"
I'm fucking 6'3"

My dads a manlet and my mums 6'1". I'm 6'2". I can't say how tall he actually is but he's like a head shorter than me. His shitty genes held me back from true greatness.
I could have been something else, user.

despite this being anecdotal evidence, i know there are exceptions to the rule that short parent = short kid. but is the tall height a product of proper child development or chance?

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

We suffer together, brother.

>but the father should at least keep the kids fed properly and keep them active to increase their probability to grow taller.
^ This. Train your kids, give them the protein and nutrients they need to grow big & healthy (forget all the bullshit your wife will want to say, like trying to get them to be vegetarian), teach them to enjoy physical fitness so that when you die, even if they're only an inch taller then you, you will have died for something greater. Choose the light manlet path, shun the dark manlet.

Your height minus 5 inches. She can wear 4 inch slut heals and still be shorter than you.

I think child development... my boyfriend's mom is 5'8 and his dad is 5'9, he's 6'2. He was really fat growing up, I honestly think that they oversaturated his body with nutrients bc he certainly wasn't active or healthy, just a theory pls don't let your kids get obese

i definitely think it leads towards more child development than simply chance. you're right about that, and keeping your kids healthy is detrimental. even if it hypothetically has no effect.

amen to this.

Oh yeah, man all of the tall girls I know are very slim. sux

>dad is 5'
>mom is 5'1
>mfw 6'

Someone has some 'splaining to do

What the hell? Seriously how the hell could that happen

>you

lol in all seriousness, the men on my mom's side of the family are all fucking tall, I'm actually the shortest one out of all my maternal cousins. Feels bad man

Oh okay, that would do it, hahah.

Nutrition and health while growing have a significant effect, just look at average heights in Japan.

I turned down a cute half black girl cause I don't want nigger children. I didn't fall for the jewish ploy.

ah shit i forgot how every human has a fucking "tall" gene in them

So how can we make sure our kids are tall without them being fat fucks

>failed volleyball player

congrats your children will be cursed with mediocre athletic ability

>height is a 2x2 punnet square
lmao

you should take your punnett square argument to the surgeon general, they need to know about this revelation

>tfw your dad abandoned you and your single mom fed you soymilk and doritos endlessly and never made or encouraged you to work out

user, you DO realize all those /pol/ shitposters going on about muh degenerate race mixers only do it because they can't get any of those girls? jesus christ you let literal memes cuck you out of delicious lightskinny pussy.

why did she pee her pants

tall height wouldn't be a recessive trait.

Because the sheer passing thought of the BIG BAVARIAN COCK triggered her instincts to exude fluids to make room for the BIG BAVARIAN COCK.

>/pol/ meme yet again
enjoy your exclusive half breed parties with robert de niro and trey parker, race mixer.

Like a Kloss tall.

I'd imagine just make sure they're eating plenty of protein and vegetables, and if they start getting too fat then tone down the calories. In my experience it's hard enough to get kids to eat that worrying about them getting fat isn't really an issue. That only comes from really unhealthy behaviour like getting them addicted to sugar and junk food.

trey parker and de niro are both ugly. these are bad examples.

wise man

guess how I know you've never fucked/dated a black girl

Yeah I wonder sometimes. she was one of those lightskin black people that act like a white person, are educated like one, live like one, and have white features and lightskin, but I was too scared of potential freak kids coming out.

I had sex with a thicc black chick, literally reduced me to a blubbering, panting wreck. My heart still gets pumping thinking about it

I'm 6"1' and love short women in 5"0'-5"2' range

The same than yours, all my girlfriends has been small, except one, she was exactly my height 5'8" . I loved it be with her. The bad thing was when she wore high heels she'd be higher than me, but I didn't mind, she was gorgeous

I turned down a relatively hot girl once I found out she was a coalburner, get rekted nigger we are not raising your little chimps to adulthood so they can rape and pillage

Fuck yes, saved, this

Bump

Save our board

2 inches shorter than you

I'm 5'8" and my girlfriend is 6 ft tall. I get to have children that will be at least as tall as me with potential for tall sons, and she gets to not produce lanky abberrations with a man taller than 6'2".

personally like 6'2 grills

This

How fuvking tall r u

5'6

>all this talk of 6'2"+ women
Is there even a statistically significant number of these? The tallest girl I ever met was a blonde who played basketball and she was a bit of a bitch and usually smelled. The tallest I ever see other than that is like an inch above me and I'm 5'10", and that's already rare. Matter of fact I rarely see girls taller than 5'7" and that's a shame because I have zero attraction to girls below that height because of the manlet memes, but my still unimpressive height means that I don't want taller than me either, so I get a 3 inch window of an already small percentage of the female population.