This is why i love LINK

links devs don't want to announce half baked bread. seems the team don't want to shill for 1$ the aim is 100$ a one drop news and no stopover to the moon :).really cooool boys! I FEEL SO COMFY WITH MY LINKS :) How about you guys?

>no progress, updates, or fucks given about the community by the devs

>this is why I love LINK

the absolute state of LINKmarines

dumb pajeet nigger motherfucker. fat fuck rory

LINK hodlers and BCH hodlers are the same shit. They have no idea they got pump n dumped and the whales have moved on. 50%+ below ATH? BTFO

are you the same guy who keeps spamming pajeet at links threads

STRONG HANDS

You do realize Rory said they are pushing for the main net early this 2018 right? Ever wonder why?

Swift if setting up a fraud detection service Summer 2018. The original release date for the network was Q2 2018. One of the touted uses of Chainlink was fraud detection.

DELUDED.

Yeah I sold all mine ages ago at profit so I guess I can say I'm comfy with them.

Don't ever compare the supreme LINK to a shitcoin.

Shill me on some other product please. I'm in Link because I'm too emotional to daytrade and it is the most promising coin I have found to just hold.

I'm more than willing to buy something else provided it has a bright future.

Go and buy fucking OMG where skateboard stickers pump price, only to plummet 50% from ATH afterwards, repeat. Way inspire confidence in potential investors.

2018 is our year and fomo will start kicking in

I agree with you.

>Derp what is The Art of War?

The absolute state of deluded nolinkers

nice just bought 100k

>I love link because they have literally zero news and zero communication with the community
I'd like to see the mental gymnastics that were performed to arrive at this

It's called Stockholm Syndrome

Actually it is just called mental disability.

>their NDA's have NDA's

It's called DELUDED LINKIES.

LINK has neither pumped nor dumped.

stupid LINK FUDer:
>the whales have moved on
reality:
>top 50 LINK addresses still are holding / accumulating more