Why are fat women glorified and fat men aren't?

Why are fat women glorified and fat men aren't?

It's easier to disguise that hypocrisy as body positivity for women, whereas there really isn't a body positivity movement for men.

Fat women will buy into something that glorifies their horror story of a body and certain men and lesbians with low standards or a fetish will go ham on purchasing it.

Made for BBC

Fat women aren't glorified, you just said that so you have something to complain about

just because some randoms on tumblr like to circle jerk HAES rhetoric does not mean society as a whole glorifies fat women

Nobody glorifies fat women. They are just as repulsive as fat men.

Virtue signaling is not reality.

cause prussy

This.. you're not being persecuted, you're probably just gross, with the personality of a fence post.
Stop being a fucking victem complain about how easy others have it.

Idk desu it's always kind of pissed me off that one side gets away with it and the other doesn't. Both shouldn't get away with it.

Also THICCCCCCCCC

this tbvqh, but i feel there's more to the root of this problem

What makes women look good are wide hips, thick thighs, big asses, big tits, etc. Being fat for a girl can enhance those and make her still look passable. It's usually okay if girls have the soft look to them also. What makes men look good is not enhanced by fat.

Wtf is a sumo

People in the west don't admire those people

Shitty ghetto memes

Because fat men ruined this planet
Pic related

The dude is 70

>I've jerked off to more trinity fate than I'd like to admit

because a lot of men have no standards or just weird fetishes. Women rarely lower their standards compared to men. Fat women still want in shape men.

Veeky Forums does. They call then thicc and that makes everything ok

BRONHOLD BLUMPF

Historically, the only thing a woman was ever obligated to do was keep quiet and make babies. It's also true of the females of other species. Men do nearly everything else. That's why a lot of things from their work performance to their own bodies are always good enough for them and in a world where the standards still have some male influcence where being the best matters, they come up with rationalizations to justify themselves.

That's a totally different type of fat though. The sumo wrestler's fat is distributed a lot more evenly around his body while with the typical lazy glutinous fatass, it's concentrated around the gut and hips. They have a special diet and do special exercises to keep themselves that way.

it's not real dumbass it's not even nov 11 yet

Because women are the gatekeepers of sex

fuck that, we have the key

This is basically it. Men have to prove themselves to be attractive to women; women just kinda have to exist to be attractive to men. So the standard is accordingly lower.

Remember, 100 women + 1,000 men produce the same number of babies in a year as 100 women + 1 man. Everything about the sexes flows from this fact.

Seems like exactly something he would say

genghis pls

It's Decemeber?? But it's fake yeah