Cucked by the Boogz again

Alex made a response video to Eric on rack pulls. Typical Alpha fashion, he immediately starts dick riding and asks to collab

youtu.be/TevVtnHqv0E?t=2m8s

not your personal army

it would not be in his best interest for him to be next to a full grown male.

>but daddy daddy I want ice cream!!!!

After this video I'm absolutely done with this guy. He seems to not understand any of the points made and keeps saying how it's the barbell and gyms fault and not his.

The issue is putting the barbell on safety pins and loading a high weight on them, whether it's a pin squat, rack pull, etc and he keeps saying rack pulls aren't the only exercise and there are plenty other, and uses pin squats. The dumbass doesn't realize it's the pins themselves.

He doesn't want to be known as the fag puller above the knee guy but that's all he talked about last year and earlier this year, and all he really talked about. And he's done rack pulls more than three times and also reveled in being called rack pull guy.

The guy literally copies Eric's videos and training and then dick rides him into oblivion, it's unbelievable. He did zercher holds when Eric did them, Jefferson's when Eric did them, zercher squats the same way as Eric, playing loud ass music as Eric, ,talking about mindset as Eric and doing this ridiculous warm up pre lift like he's fucking Eric.

The guy seems like he can't function on his own and just dick rides whoever seems like a daddy figure to him. I really wish Eric would school him on how not to be a cringe Lord and to Fuck off. Asshat destiny is a goddamn tool

Imagine if your childhood hero comes up to you and takes a shit down your throat. Thats how Alex feels right now.

>This guys youtube channel actually took off

Shilling on Veeky Forums is apparently a valid strategy

He doesnt even address Eric's suggestion to purchase his own bar and bring it to the gym e.g. like George Leeman.

Its unbelievable. Crazy how he has almost 1,000 video uploads yet he just got 100,000 subscribers. Spam Lord above the knee goy

Water cuts through rock with consistency. While some guys post videos with great editing and content that get a ton of views, people like Alex consistently make shit tier videos where they just talk in front of a camera non stop and are always commenting on other channels and stirring up drama. Say what you want but if you have a shit tier physique, not a likable personality and good editing, its all that works.

Im glad he got BTFO, and I'm really hoping he learns.
Oh wait

he completly and utterly dismantled every "argument" eric has made on the subject and did so in a very rational and calm way withou being confrontational, you fools are either completly unable to comprehend a rational argument or so blinded by your hatered that you refuse to do so

>sips cool glass of lemonade

great retort, brainlet

the call out offer to collab was so fucking embarrassing oh my god what is he doing

>being this jealous and bitter
Not gonna make it.

>Hey bro, I might disagree but I respect your opinion. No hard feelings, let's train together sometime!
wooow that was so embarassing! le cringe!

alex has 5 times the numer of subscriber that eric those, if anything its him extending a helping hand

?

Looks kinda staged with that shirt and everything. Like he's some anchorman or whatever

That makes no sense.
Also go back to /b/

>Alex didn't address any on eric's point's, he just rambled on about how good of an exercise rack pulls above the knee are.
That is objective
>Alex btfo him self
That is subjective

Alex sthap

>it takes a long time to load the bar for rack pulls
not really but if it bothers you you can use bands to instantly add hundreds of pounds of resistence within seconds. as the movement is used primarily for the upper back strech, the higher resistence at the top is actually beneficial.
>rack pulls bend bars
any time the barbell comes in contact with the pins its at risk of bending, its not exclusive to rack pulls. i bent a bar when i failed a 450 squat and i dropped it maybe 1.5 inch. i still use that bar, the fact that its bent doesnt mean its ruined. you shouldnt apologize for lifting too heavy and using the equipment for its intended purpose.

Alex pls

cringe

Stop trying to force this shit
Both the bugez and alpha are /ourguys/

Man I didn't know some people really don't like Alex here lol. If you took the time to watch them, both videos are respectful and have valid points.

The fuck is this shit? Is there even 3 inches or ROM? God, he's pathetic.

>can't afford an iron to wrinkle free his shirt
>expected to bring his own iron to the gym

Man, I felt bad for Alex getting bullied by Blaha and Bugenhagen. Reminds me of how I was treated when i was younger for being a bookish kid having skipped two grades in school. Alex has dedicated his last few years to building his YouTube channel and is now at the point where he can sustain a living from his passion for fitness and weight lifting. The same passion which drove him to promote Eric's channel when he had only a couple hundred subscribers. Eric's flippant dismissal of Alex's hardwork and implicit agreement with Blaha's snide vitriol towards Alex with the intention of humiliating Alex and alienating him from his livelihood was well below the belt. I am glad that Alex responded with decorum and courteously and didn't fall for the bait.
As to Eric's dismissal of the name alphadestiny, Eric cannot empathise with Alex because Eric has always embodied a masculine ideal whilst Alex has had to work towards being more masculine and instils belief and self-confidence in a younger generation who would otherwise be unsure of self. It is that experience which Alex has of being the outcast which endears him to me and much of Veeky Forums who are all on our own journeys of self-improvement. What's Eric's criticism? Umm just do what u wanna do and maybe you will luck out and be born a 6'1, chiselled, athletic, blue-eyed adonis coz its all a MINDSET bs. Alex being both short and of average appearance has had to do much more than just existing to embody a masculine ideal. Mindest cannot change the fact that short men are discriminated against or that women prefer certain aesthetic features. In an online world filled with millions of insecure nerd outcasts (like 95% of fit in high school), Alex's mission statement of that if you found his channel, that it is your destiny to be alpha is noble. How many other people are addressing adolescent male self-worth and attempting to give them a positive identity? Fuck all. i hope alex branches out and collabs with omar isuf and others

Daily reminder

>Imagine if your childhood hero comes up to you and takes a shit down your throat.
Considering how depraved humanity is, I'm almost positive that someone has this as a fetish.

Haven't really followed any of this shit, but I think the whole point of high rack pulls is isometric overload. Hits my traps like a truck, at least.

Jesus Christ this guy is a ball of cringe, he just gathers those who are more beta than he is as followers

czeked and saved

>Not knowing that all manlets are hated, no exception
You must be new here

Most of it's a form of self hate by the members of the Lollipop Guild who roam the board from the depths of the manlet pit.

so your point is that betadetermination followers are puahaters, sluthate members and future school shooters? that makes sense

is this the cringe thread?

Isn't every thread about this tiny man a cringe thread?

The diff is strapons channel is his life

Eric just posts random shit for shigs, without putting up a fake persona

wat is this?

Alex's actual website.

He's Veeky Forums levels of sperg

Alex doesn't browse Veeky Forums

we don't beilive you alex

I am not Alex

im pretty sure alex doesn't browse fit or else he would realize how silly he seems sometimes

Even if true (which I doubt considering the levels of shill that I've seen around here), he's still on that level, even if he never comes her.

sure

t. obese powerlifter

he does? in the video theres a part where he straight out says "you can buy a bar and donate it to the gym"

this, the lack of replies to your post just reinforces the fact that alex's haters are just hating for the sake of hating

You know what else hits your traps? Fucking shrugs. Try that instead of ruining the equipment.

Nah. It just shows that some of us are just here to watch the fun and don't have the time or patience to dismantle Alex's video.

I can't sit through Alex's videos because his voice irritates me, but anyone who can probably could take his video apart fairly well.

Hell they even make a trap bar so you can shrug with super heavy weights without fucking up regular bars. Now if only someone could figure out how to combine the isometrics of rack pulls and the trap bar.....

AlphaDestiny didn't get cucked, alright? You know saying that word over and over ad nauseum makes it lose it's power, right?

Alpha was simply the bigger man, he really could have went ham on Eric's hypocrisies and out-right lying but he didn't. Know why? Because he calls himself 'Alpha' for a reason, he leads the pack even when he's got his friends back-stabbing him, slandering him and talking little, fucking bullshit lies about him. Alpha slapped Eric around like a damn chimp in this video, it was fucking BRUTAL, so imagine what it would have been like if Alpha unleashed a full-on BTFO against Eric. Alpha's been nothing but fucking nice to this scumbag, I made his channel, he'd be fucking nowhere without him and now he's getting too big for boots now that he's hanging around Jujimufu and his scumbag friend.

Eric's channel would be fucking cinders if Alpha wanted it. Subscribers would be leaving him by the thousands. NXT would drop him. He would have to get a real job like a real man. Eric is Alpha's little puppy. Alpha says "sit", the mutt sits and he'd best fucking remember that.

good post

This post actually made me realize why the autists on Veeky Forums prefer """"AlphaDestiny""""""""""" over the Bugez. It's because they can related to Alex and see him as "one of them," whereas Bugez is very likable and charismatic which they related to people they don't like/could never relate to.

Interesting psychology going on here.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it's some /ourguy/ infighting sad to see in these dark doggy days of winter

100% cringe

>alpha was simply the bigger man
>i made his channel

that freudian slip tho, if this is not quality larping/baiting then you have to be alex.

>Alpha
>the bigger man

Not literally tho.

>Eric pls say to your audience I'm a tough guy alpha male, in return I offer you my 100k sub marketing reach pls respond for collab pls

has there ever been a more pathetic manlet on fitness youtube?

Alex?

Eric is eager to do a video with Alex because he recognises that Alex has a wildly popular channel and is willing to help him establish his own channel
plus he probably looks up to Alex quite a bit as a sort of mentor

I saw that too. That is def not Alex, only a dedicated troll would put that in.

STOP CREATING CONFLICT YOU FAGGOTS

everything eric said on his video make sense, everything manletdestiny said also makes sense

eric
>if you reach the point where you start ruining your gym's bars, you are better off replacing it with other exercises or buying quality equipment yourself and doing it at home

manlet destiny
>not everyone is doing 1RPmax on rackpulls with 1200lbs in commercial gyms, in fact, most people do regular reps/sets with something like 3~6 plates, which is fine.

eric also said in his video about rackpulls he is willing to do a collab with manletdestiny whenever alex wants.

Sure, I was just commenting on the ROM part.

>looks up to Alex
>mentor
yeah no

Alex is a well known YouTube celebrity, womaniser and has extremely numbers on some lesser appreciated lifts

it's not hard to see how Eric's endeavors would be inspired by him