Redpill me on DNP

redpill me on DNP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

made for BBC

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

Bavarian men have average, unimpressive dicks dude.

Non Bavarian subhuman spotted

WRONG

>have an average, unimpressive dick
>not bavarian

are you retarded?

germans are subhumans by definition

Made for BBC

Do your research and start slow, I was on for like 2 weeks started at 250 and my highest was 800mg for 3 days that left me feeling like death. Focus on LISS cardio and just get through your actual workouts if you have any specific questions I got you

>germans are subhumans by definition
>posts a qt of germanic descent
weak bait

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

she is subhuman and must be bred with BBC

Literally Germans are the master race

moarrrr

name the last war germany won

Just fast you dumb motherfucker

back to back trips, checked

DNP works extremly well. Legal to buy/possess. Got mine from enhanceddnp.com. 200mg daily with ancilliaries dramatic weight loss. was fairly tough on my system ( tired alot etc)

It's not as bad as some say. Yes you will die from an overdose but so will you on tons of different medication. A low dose longer cycle will yield you the best results and rape all fat. If you're obese however dnp is pretty much useless as you can lose weight fast enough by normal means.
t. third week into my dnp cycle

>B-BUT MUH WAR
The only people white germans have ever lost to are other white people hahaha

lol jews are white now?

so basically GERMans are inferior to other white people

yes, glad you understand now

>ussr
>literal Mongolian hordes
>white

>Jews started ww2 and then try to take credit for winning it
fuck off, Bolshevik! White Americans and anglos won your war! You can't revisionise history!

>White Americans and anglos won your war!

delusional

>the people pushing that the soviets (jews) won the war are the same people pushing the 60000000 holohoax victims

Wew

I want to know why we're making up a new Big Bavarian Cock meme when we already a good thing going years ago with the Big Canadian Cock. Unfortunately I don't have them organized and I'd have to search probably for hours to find my material.

>being this triggered by jews shitposting cuck memes.

sorry OP what was your question again?

damn watch out for them huns

yeah everyone knows about the whole self-reported penis study thing now. the cultures with the most insecure and overly macho dudes end up with the biggest measurements in these studies. that's why the dagos and our african brothers looked so good in them, cause muh dick

>tfw your dick exceeds the average in even the most well endowed country

>Industrial dye that fucks with the proton gradient in cells was fairly tough on my system
Wonder why

just eat less you fat fuck

Where to get it? My plants need fertilizing.

>COPE