Why aren't you wearing compression pants RIGHT THIS MOMENT?

Why aren't you wearing compression pants RIGHT THIS MOMENT?
It feels so comfy. Ass looks great. Quads look thick. Hamstrings tight. And most important of all, teaches all the soyboys and women who has the biggest dick

Why the fuck would I wear compression pants at my house?

I'm a grower so whenever I do squats and deads all the blood leaves my groin and my dick shrivels like a turtle retreating into it's shell and I don't want people to see my chicken head penis poking out of my compression pants in the gym.

Are compression pants Veeky Forums?

Only if you have the quads to pull it off.

>"teaches soyboys and women who has the biggest dick"
>Covers bulge with hand/sweatshirt while posting on an anonymous fitness board

lol self-loathing dicklet detected

Yeah, show us dat dick boi

Either post bulge pic without covering with your hands or go to your local rope and stool store

It crushes your nuts lowering test
Report non fitness threads

>teaches all the soyboys and women who has the biggest dick

this is why

OP confirmed for hiding his belly button mutant dick

Because I work out at a power lifter gym that literally has a sign that says “no faggots allowed”

>Ass looks great.
2017 men discussing how to make their ass look good online

Heres my question, as a burger where would I get the some decent ones? Ideally some that arent paper thin so every time you move skin starts bleeding through. Any recommendations fellas?

Hahahaha

How embarassing. Powerlifters are so cringy

Reebok is pretty good. hit up your local ross. They have good deals on em.

wow homophobia still exists and you are doing nothing to stop it shame on you

Because they're more comfy than sweatpants, user

>implying glute gains are only for women

youre really fat, it doesnt look like you lift, and you legitimately look like you have girl legs. Youve become the fat chick in sororities and look like a huge fag congrats

>Wears a hoodie while wearing compression pants to hide shitty upper body
Looks like you are the soyboy here

I-it's bulking season

You need a life bro, or at least some decent original content. Don't flog a dead horse, you had your 15 mins with a mediocre thread that provided 0 memes or lols worth screencapoing. You are pathetic, you smell bad, no one cares about a single aspect of your sad existence. You will die alone without knowing true love or happiness. Sucks to be you, shitlicker.

Damn, user