Got yelled at

>walking down the street just now
>dark out
>group of lads drive by in car and yell "bitch"
>mfw didnt say anything because I was scared of getting jumped again
>feel like a pussy
fuck lads. I was having such a nice day, too

If you're seriously affected by this then maybe you're really a bitch.

Im more affected by the fact I didnt say anything back

I've walked away from a few altercations and I would have been fully justified in putting down the threat if you know what I mean. I actually stayed calm and didn't escalating the situation

you should be proud, one of you could have lost their lives if you escalate everything in life to the maximum force...

This thread is so fucking funny for some reason

Are you like 16 or something? If you’re a grown ass man and you feel bad about not escalating a situation in which you probably would’ve lost, you’re an idiot. What would you have done if a car full of dudes had hopped out and wanted to fight you because you had to get the last word in ? Grow up my dude.

That was me haha.
bitch

You're such a faggot

If I was strong enough I would be able to take them all on, but I am weak. My father would have fought them and probably broke even

I have to train harder.

British people are such pussies. I didn't really appreciate the full magnitude of it until I watched the sitcom peep show. Holy crap britcucks get your shit together.

What If they drove their car into you?

This shit used to happen to me but now I'm pretty rich and married with no children, dual income household and I Have fucking bulletproof confidence. Especially after all the shit I went through until I was 25.

TLDR money solves the heckling issue. Like, go ahead and call me a faggot lol I drive a $87,000 car and have two houses, one in a different country

You fucking fool that's the point of yelling it out the window of a moving car you literally are not able to get the last word. Say you do say something you just look like a screeching autist while the cars long gone. All you can do is remember their faces and if you see them again tail them home and break their knees

/thread

Maybe if you weren't such a bitch it wouldn't affect you so much. Bitch

Saged

>needs money to be confident

>no kids

in reality you're still an insecure little bitch who needs money to feel confident.

True confidence comes from within. You're just hiding behind the defense of a social construct. You're nothing but a manlet wearing lifts.

rekt

fuck i remember a while back this car packed with dominican scum was laughing at me while i was walking down the sidewalk, calling me bitch over and over again for no reason. i kept looking back at them and they would look away with their poker faces acting as if they weren't directing it at me. when i looked away from them they would go back to shouting bitch and laughing like a bunch of cowards.
i told them all to fuck off and they immediately shut the fuck up and turned very serious. fucking pussies didn't even come out of the car to confront me.

also, what the fuck is it with indians, why do they think they could just stare at people?
always call em on that shit and they always look away.

Alright

>always call em on that shit and they always look away.

how do you do this? you mean you dont like strangers looking at you?

What if they hopped out the car and they all had freshly-sharpened bayonets?

OP sounds British or Australian. There's something absolutely hilarious about a faggot driving by in a car yelling "bitch!" with a British accent.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA being scared of that shit lmao you should be more worried they'll blow your ass up, you're in migrant niggerland boy.

Gay

I did shoutback once. Got sent to the future (got knocked out). These days i just write down the lisence plate.

What if one of them had a gun? No amount of training or bravery would have made a difference then.You're supposed to avoid dangerous and bad people not try to fight them as if you're some kind of super hero.

>he didn't pull out his 9mm and pray and spray

Sad

>Going to AA meeting at church
>Can't smoke on church property so walk across street to island and smoke while cars drive by
>Going guy with his windows rolled down yells out "Jackass!"
>Snicker and tell everybody what happened

People say what they feel. It's got nothing to do with you unless you're actually doing something fucked up, though I was smoking menthol which is more tham enough to deserve me getting beat up.

Trips of truth

>Maximum force

Just write down their licence plate and report the car for hanging around the park trying to pick up kids

What if one of the passengers had concealed nun chucks?

>tfw all I wanted to do was drive around in my parents car to bully some autists and my dad got arrested for child molestation

Kids do this all the time, they think it's funny. Hell I did it.
It's just to get a laugh from their friends, they weren't personally insulting you. Best you could do is play along and flip them off. Or if you're in a small town and run into that crowd later be like "You boys aren't drinking tonight, are you?"

It's just kids being kids OP let it roll

What if pajeet threw poo at you?

Fuck outta here paki jihadi

>talking to cool trans friend about homework at uni
>ugly girl who catfished me walks by with her new man and says something rude about my jeans, even says it directly to me but im not having it
>totally ignore them and forget all about it until now

I usually try to act like a moralfag but seriously, just be happy with the fact you could completely break their limbs if you wanted to and let them be shitty and go on their way.

I should've added that I know how you feel OP, confrontations and other things like that fuck with my head for days.

As u walk away u call the cops and say drunk guys ate instigators and looking for fight

Those thoughts run through my mind too.
Law aside that somehow blame you for approaching them and throwing first punch.

Lets say no cops come no law. And you are the stronger guy. Whos to say youll come out unscathed.
Se injuries youll live with for life.

I would get made fun of every time I dared walk around town. It's pretty exhausting getting picked on all the time and never getting any light shined onto my life.