I'm starting my bulk tomorrow

I'm starting my bulk tomorrow

Any final tips before I embark on my journey?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558571
youtu.be/ugOn3hBUOgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, kys.

suicide on your mind dude? it's not gonna get better so just do it already and stop trying to bring others down to your shitty situation

Yeah. Don't fucking bulk if you're >13% bf. You won't utilise the excess calories as well as you could at a leaner body weight. There's a good link in the sticky about it

>mfw i dont give a fuck

It's the first link in the diet and recomposition part of the sticky

Enjoy your fat body and sub par gains buddy

who even implied he has >13% bf?

Yes. Don't bulk. It's a meme.

>eating at a caloric surplus is a meme
what?

dyel

YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON

Getting fat in order to gain "muscle" is a meme does chad bulk?

>getting fat
Serious question, do you lift? Because if you eat more and work hard you don't get fat. That's what "chad" does.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558571

A moderate cut of 19% coupled with a high protein intake (1 - 1.4 grams of protein per pound) results in losing weight and gaining muscle.

The LA Beast is based

Is it true that fat people have a built in caloric surplus due to the fact that they have large fat deposits?

So if I am 20% bodyfat and eat maitenence, is it similar to being 18% bodyfat and eating a 300cal surplus?

La beast is based, but he's going to kill himself one of these days with the shit he's doing

that's not how your body works and yes I lift obviously and I probably look way better than you and with way less body fat i don't need to eat garbage and gain exrta body fat just to increase my lifts

you dont need to bulk

eating at maintenance with 5-6 meals spaced out over your whole day and 1.5g protein per lb of weight is more than enough. any more just builds fat.

>call someone out for telling someone to kys
>say they're just projecting
>proceed to tell them to kys

you fuckin got eem

the fk you mean dude, my suggestion to self-destruction has basis on the fact that it's a theme running in his mind, i'm not just throwing it out randomly hoping it upsets

i know socialization is hard for you but tell me where you're failing to understand this process and i'll try to shed some light, cheers

Don't just fucking eat everything you see. Actually eat healthy food but just at a surp;us. Most idiots that do a bulk eat dog shit food like McDonald's, Oreo's, pizza, and all that garbage. Eat good food and just up the intake of that food. Good luck, user. See you in Gainsville. Population : .00001% of fit.

You can say fuck here friend

he stopped doing the really bad shit after he got sick from this video

youtu.be/ugOn3hBUOgY

now hes gone back to just massive amounts of food or gimmicky videos like the shit with drinking beer with the power screwdriver kek

hes so fucking based

I hope you realize that you don't need a large daily caloric surplus to gain muscle. Look up "Muscle Gain Math" on bodyrecompositiondotcom to see what I'm talking about. You have too many calories, and it's just going to turn to FAT, not muscle. It's exceptionally hard to gain muscle without a bit of fat, for sure. But you don't need that many calories, so your fat gain will be minimal while you get adequate muscle gains.

>eat garbage
Do you not know about clean bulking?

Embrace the permabulk and embark on a new journey of BLOATMAXX

not op, but i lifted for a long time eating at maintnence and saw little to no gains, ate at a surplus and my abs started to pop real fast
I dont think a begginer should start like this

EMBRACE THE BLOAT

technically yes, but only in the very overweight, and it just gives a head start, things level out at some point.

do a clean bulk everything else is a waste of time, thank me later

why so salty op is right.
wishing someone suicide says a lot about someone.

Eat your ass off and train your ass off

CMON

How much protein were you eating before?

I do but i doubt OP does