How do i keep my wife motivated to exercise?

How do i keep my wife motivated to exercise?

exercise with her? go running together and shit

Pinch her backfat every now and then.

When she does, dick her down like never before

Britain yes

that pic
>drug dealers go to jail but not the guy who inhales a chemical to help his fee fees

underrated

Don't do this..she will drag you down

british """"""""police""""""""

Lead by example. If she doesn't follow you are better without her.

lol in the US one officer would just walk up and taze him

this answer isn't a meme.
Fuck young hot girls and get caught by *accident* once
It'll always be on her mind that she has to compete

Jesus frucking christ, do they not have tasers?
I can understand no guns, but fuck, he is the one physically threatening you

what the fuck is wrong with you?

What a shitty cuckolded country, sad to say they use to be an empire...

wait is this place actually like this.
how bad of a crime is beating the shit out of someone in england? is it comparable to burgerland law?

if you're white you'll get like 4 full-gear tactical units that bust your ass for having a little bit of weed

if you're brown/mudslime you're free to go

>burgerland
If you're American don't use the word burgerland stupid, that is for yurotrash. It's trashtalk you cock gobbler, don't make fun of yourself make fun of people from other countries.

countries and their government are the biggest ponzi schemes in history.
There is nothing wrong with hating a country you live in.

wew
Is this real?

That's not the point you edgy shit licker. It's banter. Americans call Europeans yurotrash, Europeans call Americans burgers. These are light hearted insults, you destroy the banter by using a word intended as an insult to describe yourself. Fucking newfags need everything explained to them.

get a life, bin that knife

>a dangerous narcotic that can fuck up your brain = someone that helps you nut
back to /r/incels

This kind of makes sense though still bullshit. The neighborhood obviously has a lot of crackheads. Though providing spoons isn't the same as selling cigarettes so it's pretty bullshit if you just need some fucking spoons for cereal.

yes im aware of what it is. with your reasoning destroying it would be a positive thing.
I think you're just stupid

don't be flacid, bin that acid

Can someone edit the music from Bennie Hill into this?

The answer is right there OP. Get a latex puppy suit for her. She'll have to stay fit to fit into it and look good.

Nah, tried this. Didn't work.
Not op btw

I not stop laughing

A pre-nup

The absolute state of the UK

this can't be real...r-right?

Only right answer. She will do it only if she knows that not pleasing you will be bad for her in some way or another. Without a prenup, she knows she'll get your money either way, so why bother keeping you satisfied?

fucking kek you bigbens are off the rails

Can confirm. Wife wanted to start going to the gym with me, then it became a couple thing, and then we stopped going when she wasn't feeling it.

Now I lift alone in the morning and she does cardio a few times a week.

>letting your wife do cardio in the gym

Are you a nu-male or something? She should by in the free weight section ffs, doing squats, deadlifts and hip raises

Are you a homo?
Your woman should do cardio and stretching only.

Do you want your woman to strong and masculine? You must be homo.

I don't get what boyfriend would just stand there and watch his gf get beaten up even if it was women

What was he supposed to do? Beat up a bunch of somalian women?

You realize he would get years and years in prison if he, a white patriarchal male, touched somalian ( minority card ), oppressed (women card) women.

>Do you want your woman to strong and masculine?
Unless she shoots test, it will literally never happen. But yeah, athlete women are godess tier.

I guess we have different opinions about what beauty is. I'd take a non-lifting yoga-stretching threadmill girl over any weightlifting woman.

You think you get an ass like this from cardio and stretching only?

Anyway, enjoy your shitty marriage and your skinnyfat-but-slowly-becoming-hamplanet wife

Actually don't find that pic attractive at all.

Not being an ugly fat piece of shit should be motivation enough. Also, forget motivation. It's about discipline

> years and years in prison
in UK jail times a joke, we can't afford to lock people up

Actually watched the video he tried, he punch a couple of them, though he didn't get very far.

it ain't that bad yet m8

this is just pathetic

Guess I don't know the UK well then. I always figured it was on the same level as Norway.

We have retarded legal presedences like two identical cases where in one case a black man calls another black man a racial slur, and does not get convicted.

Same town, same situation, white man says exactly the same phrase to a black man and gets 5 years in prison.

And I am 99% sure that if the boyfriend in this case actually touched those somalian women he would get convicted for assault and racial hatred over here. We have had similar cases.

Our "racial hatred" laws legal presedences specificy that only white on black/brown/yellow racism is illegal.

>the eternal ango-slug in its natural habitat

How the fuck does this happen? Even a few of the lads on the train on the way home from the footy could fucking do better at just grabbing the guy.

>10 cops
>He's literally outnumbered 10 to one
>At least 2 of them seem to have pepper spray
>Nobody thinks to have to of them grab his arms while a third sprays him

Be patient with him senpai

Well, consider this:
>you're a cop
>you've got bills to pay, a wife and 1-2 kids
>you could confront the guy and face racial hate crimes because "he dindu nuffin"
>you might even lose your job, but definitely no promotion upcoming
>OR you kinda are just there but don't do anything and hope one of your colleagues takes one for the team

It's the Ferguson-effect, just in a different country.

Shit, solid points there user. I hadn't considered that.

ANy idea why or how it got to this point though? Tying your officer's arms seems like a bad idea, and I can't believe any cop would do that to patrolmen. So who basically neutered them, or set up this kind of system?

Or, you know, they actually try to deescalate the situation, tire the fucker, an try to talk him down?

It's only in Ameristan where police shoot on sight, because it is easier than to put some actual effort in, you gotta respect my authoritah!

Essentially feminism, post modernism with its moral relativity and cultural marxism. Also just non homogenous societies, really.

I'm sure trying to TYRE him down when he's driving a truck into a christmas market is your plan as well, right?

Yes, your funny tangent completely proves your point and renders my argument obsolete. Because that's how arguments work.

But hey, if you had fun, you won!

Yeah, why would you want to live in a country were the police and the community have a jovial friendly trusting relationship when you can live in a country were you get shot for touching your belt buckle or as a traffic officer you can get blasted in the face on a routine stop...anyway.

Pathetic and useless until you voice the wrong opinions. Rape gangs and anti-white racism is fine though.

I got ID'd buying paraffin wax yesterday,

>tangent

Yeah because the feminization of the West, their police failing, not being able to secure your borders, and the general populace applauding to all this (or at least not resisting) are totally separate and independent things. Oh wait..

>A SPOON, MORTY? A SPOON?

>this is the actual state of fucking Britain

you deserve to be cucked, m8s