Why is it frowned upon for a guy to get into weightlifting just to improve his chances of getting women ?

Why is it frowned upon for a guy to get into weightlifting just to improve his chances of getting women ?

It's perfectly normal for us to want women.

So why does a guy who basically lifts for them get frowned upon here ?

>lol, you lift to get laid bro? aren't you just going to look like you're overcompensating?

Just looking out for you bro, women are bad news, us guys gotta stick together. Its seriously a dream of mine to go to a guy only gym.

Becaise it doesn't get you girls.

And it will be called guy heaven

Because anyone who actually lifts will either realize lifting did nothing to get him succesful or that women just aren't worth it at all and he shouldn't have put them on a pedestal to begin with. The only people that haven't figured this out are beginners or people that don't leave their house, that's why they get made fun of on here.

Because doing things for the approval of others is just a bad way to live life.

People don't frown upon others for lifting for women at all. Yea people joke about it on here but if you actually tell real people it then they'll totally understand

because you'll soon realize that lifting doesn't get you girls, having a handsome face does. Woman do not give a shit

It's not really the best mindset to have. I always got more pussy when I was more focused on improving me and my standing and wealth in general than when I was focused on getting pussy. You still could get women like that of course but it's always better to focus more on yourself in the long term honestly.

achieving personal success is usually the same as achieving the approval of others

This. Girls want guys that are just naturally strong, not guys that are just putting themselves through a hardship that they don't enjoy just so they can lick their assholes.

>not just lifting to feel better and be healthier

Definitely a motivation of most lifters but it is pretty fucking gay if its the only reason you're lifting

jokes on you, handsome and ottermode here and still khv

>Not lifting for Napoleon

Lifting for girls doesn't mean lifting for their approval, it's just lifting so you can fuck them easier.

do not use this site for advice of any kind. Not sure how long you have been here for but you will slowly realize how fucking weird everyone here actually are.

agreed.

GIVE

Average/ugly face + nice body >> average/ugly face + shit body

As for OP , the only people who will tell you to quit are ugly or average guys who despair over not being handsome, so they give up on trying and adopt the lookism mentality.

It's gonna be called Guy heaven

>Average/ugly face + nice body >> average/ugly face + shit body

and still not attractive because women do not want ugly guys with nice bodies, but don't take my word for it, go do your own tinder experiment.

Post pic fuccboi

>ottermode

oh so you're weak as well

is it possible you make it so bad to the point that women fear you because you're so attractive yet you're sperg af so they think you're acting cold making them think you're unattainable?

can't, in the office right now

literally no reason to be strong in the current modern world

Because only women are allowed to cheat by changing their appearance to hide bad genetics.

>literally no reason to be strong in the current modern world
status

It definitely helps though

Ikr gtfo

I don’t think anybody cares m8. It’s just online banter. Personally, my main reason for starting off on this journey was so I can get more girls, but as time went on, I started feeling proud of myself and my accomplishments and eventually just went for myself. I slowly changed and became an entirely new person, more happier person. And it taught me to love myself. Wow, never thought I’d ever say that :)

It's the best and healthiest reason there is
ploughing has been the motivator for manly endeavours since the beginning of time

all the fedora-lords on Veeky Forums "doing it for themselves" are reverse roasties, rationalizing the fact that despite what they hoped for when they started, they are still not getting the faintest whiff of poontang.

>be agamemnon
>wipe out whole city because no dips in your pot without paying for it
>be HenryII
>say fuck you pope, start a new religion so you can divorce and get more pussy
>be conquistador
>vatican in council to decide if Indians have soul
>some mulattos already have a beard