5 inch dick

>5 inch dick

> 6 inches soft

It’s okay tho because people will still love you friend :)

SAY IT AINT SO

>not having a BBC
why even live

>6 inch dick

>6 inches soft
>5.5 inches hard
I should just an hero

>5.9 inch dick
>tell people it's 6 inches

>10 inch dick
>tell women it's 7 so they think guys with 7 inches are lying

>tfw big dick is the only thing keeping you from chad mode

If only there was a way.

5'2" height
6 inch dick

>7.1 inch dick

Be me
5.5 inch
Have a German gf
She says it is huge
What should I do?

do you measure from the balls or from top of shaft?
From top of shaft I got 5 inches aswell, but it always seemed to be enough

I wonder who is behind that article

7in, but literally who cares since im a virgin. not like girls would care either if i were plowing them, the only girls i could possibly get are roasties at the cost of selling my soul

top of the dick man, always top of the dick

>6'11 Dick
>5 inch height

>not measuring from your rectum
um?

damn that's sad

>Tfw u will never have a big dick in high school
>ywn fuck ur gf and have her spread a rumour in school about how big ur dick is

>be 6'2"
>dick is 6"x5" errect, pressed to the bone
>grower
Why is life so unfair bros?! It also has a weird upwards curvature. Like half an ellipse... At least I've got lots of pulsating and fat veins...

RICED?!

shit was so cash

>tall, huge hands, biggest feet you've ever seen
>average dick
Im 99% sure the only reason I get laid or attention is because people think I have godzilla for a penis.

>10 inch circumference
>when flaccid

what

i don't believe that

link?

Its possible, worlds largest dick holder is something broken like that. Abnormalities do happen they are just insanely rare.

he had a disease. It didn't actually work it was just full of scar tissue

7" and can no longer tell if that is good are bad due to memes

If you build up some good dick ramming speed you'll be able to bottom out on a lot of women

Real talk though: Do women REALLY need the 8" dick? I mean, you look at "tales from real women" and you have them mentioning having tasted about 10+ 8.5" dicks. How can the rest of the world compete? What do people with average or slightly above average dicks do? If you're not cockzilla you should just give up and die?

What I'm saying is... I don't wanna be a virgin bros. I don't wanna end up with a landwhale because I'm just average...

Quints of truth

thats a good size to deepthroat imo. not too long and big enough to actually be inside the throat.

protip: women don't know what the fuck they're talking about. When they say 8.5 inches they mean the 6 inches that some guy told her was 8.5

5'10. 5.5" long 5.5 round used to be super insecure about it. This year I've fucked 10girls off tinder/bumble and none of them said a thing, and 8 of them came back for repeat visits. My cocks even got a near 25-35 degree upwards bend.

Take it from me you absolute autistic fucks, only you care.

I've now got a tiny 4'10 qt Filipino gf and it hits her cervix.

It held me back for 5 years from fucking and I even went through a mgtow stage which was denial.

>I've now got a tiny 4'10 qt Filipino gf and it hits her cervix.
Not everyone's into tiny chinks though. Some of us want tall Valkyries...

>only .1 above dicklet cutoff

Great for you my man

See

>tfw 4.5"x4.5" hard, bonepressed, 2" flaccid
help

there is nothing better than making a 6'2'' amazonian tap out from your power fucking

Honestly dude I say 7.25 like everyone but it's maybe 6. Put a chick's feet to her ears and you can stick a normal sized dick all the way into her soul. Don't worry about size unless you're a literal dicklet, worry about game and aesthetics

7" i-is the Di-Dicklet cu-cutoff? O-Ok-ay.

Well yeah, but you need the dick to do that, which is why us non-cockzillas feel awful.

Out of the 10 girls only 2 were short. Most were 5'7-5'10.

I'll not have kids with a tiny asian because I don't want manlet children but the sex is amazing, it's what guys with 10" must feel.

he's being nice. It's 7.5

>18 CM Long penis
>requested penis reduction surgery
Of all the people I hate, I think I hate that guy the most.

You're average, congratulations. Count your blessings. There are 3-inchers who would kill to have a functional penis like yours.

I actually was being nice. You see I have a 7" dick and it's nothing remarkable. Sure wish I had that extra inch.

it is honestly fantastic. But I can't ever go hard if I fuck a normal woman so thats a down side

5'7" still too short...

FML

Is this real life? Can you show me?

>But I can't ever go hard if I fuck a normal woman so thats a down side

6.5" without cheating
7" pushing into the fat a little
7.5" bone pressing
5.75" circumference

I am uncertain as to what this picture is attempting to portray

Good for you. You're blessed by luck and God. Now GTFO here and let us wallow in our self-pity!

I'm just wondering why you cannot get hard when fucking a normal woman. I mean, the question marks and all... Why is that so... difficult, for you?

I'm 6 inches and plenty of women have called me huge, one told her friends I was like 8 inches kek. They're REALLY fucking shit at measuring penis size, especially since they mostly only see it up close to their face and they have small hands

not him if you have a big dick you can't go hard because you will hurt the woman unless she has a big pussy

I used a bathmate and went from 5" to 5.5". This was just from a few months of pumping. Got thicker too. Shit works. Hoping to get to 6".

you misunderstand, I meant I can't go hard as in thrust with great force and speed because it becomes uncomfortable or painful for the woman

I guess that's encouraging... Veins and curvature are a plus though, r-right?

I mean, it's probably accurate with all the spics living in the USA.

How the fuck is 7"x5.75" blessed by god? I'm 7"x6.5" and I've never felt that it's anything special. Sure wish I had 8" in length, with 7" I literally have to be pressing my bone to be all the way in.

Ah. Boo-Hoo, now I feel sorry you Mr.Thundercock...

HELLO

IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM A BIG DICK GUY

8.3" BONE PRESSED
7.5 NOT BONE PRESSED

EVERY WOMAN I FUCKED TOLD ME HOW BIG MY DICK WAS AND I ASKED EVERYONE OF THEM DOES SIZE MATTER THEY SAID YES

MANY WOMEN EVEN WENT TO TELL ME STORIES HOW THEY DUMPED GUYS FOR SMALL DICKS OR HEARD SIMILAR OCCURANCES

SORRY FOR THE TRUTH

THAT IS ALL

>getting memed so badly

The average dick is like 5 inches, mate. I actually know prostitutes who can't handle anything more 7 inches. Unless you're like 4 inches or less you'll be fine.

CHECKED btw.

we even have a support group

7" in length is significantly above average. 6.5" in girth as well. There are people with 5"s & 6"s trying to make it.

I'm not 4", I'm just 6" bone-pressed. And I'm 6"2 so it looks weird... Add the pubes and it looks tiny...

>group where all ChadCocks talk about their big dicks
>and how many Stacies tapped out due to their dicks being so big
Wew, your life must suck...

>how is being 2 inches bigger than the average a blessing

6 inches is fine. I'm 6-6,5 depending on bf% and I've never had trouble.

> Add the pubes and it looks tiny...
Shave or trim, you goddamn savage.

Do you cunts count your bone pressed length? I'm a little over 5in when not bone pressed but if I push the ruler all the way it goes up to nearly 6in.
I'm not even that fat desu, like 20% bf.

>6.7x5.9 Dick when erect
>Never used it

Somewhat related, should I shave my pubes or not? A bit reluctant to go down there with anything sharp desu

What the fuck is bone pressing?

its where you press the ruler into the fat pad at the base of your dick. its cheating

>Shave or trim, you goddamn savage.
I'm an autstic fat STEMfag with 0 friends who never goes to classes. My only aquintance is the Vice Dean who gives me old physics books from the late 1800s and early 1900s.

Until I get as Veeky Forums as I was back in the day (used to do lots of martial arts and had a personal trainer at the gym), there's no point in shaving,since nobody will see it.

haha there are actually issues to being hung

Well yeah, if you're 7" flaccid or something. Or if you're a 12" cockzilla. But someone with a 5" flaccid and 9" erect complaining is literal humble bragging.

Tfw 8in x 6in but have ED and struggle to keep it hard

>mfw dicklets hug statistics like a mother whale feeding its young

Statistics say that if you have 6.5" girth, you are the biggest in a room of 1000 men. Sounds rare doesn't it dicklet? Wrong. There are a trillion fucking men. That means that even with those statistics you hug to feel good about your dimple, there are 1,000,000,000,000 men with a 6.5" circumference dick. That's plenty of thick cock for women to choose from. You're just one of the 999,000,000,000,000 other dicklets.

yes you should

pushing the ruler thru the fat pad into the pubis. it gives you some extra length on your measurement

4" or shorter can only do missionary with girls legs held in the air.

Trying doggy-style it will keep slipping out due to girl butt getting in the way.

Trying standing sex the penis is too short to enter vagina canal and will only peck at the vaginal opening like a chicken.

Trying cowgirl the penis will also slip out when the movements are too vigorous and she bounces too much.

Be grateful for your 5". That extra inch goes a long way and let you have normal sex.

It's more comfortable even if you're not fucking anyone.

Right above your dick is pelvic bones, they mean they press the ruler into that. If i was allowed that I'd be 7.5-8 inches every erection. I average 7-7.2" depending on when I last fapped and source of stimulation. Hurts my girl to go balls deep/bottom out, shes 105lb at 5'7ish

BANIS IN BAJINA

>never measured my penis
>every single girl I slept with told me it's huge
>some get a bit hurt after sex
>it literally made my ex tell me I should be careful when nutting
>premature ejaculation
I feel like I should an hero.

I really don't think you understand math, at all

>never measured my penis
don't lie
show picture

there are actually a lot of issues.
>accidental cervix smashing
>hurting her with either length or width to the point that she doesnt enjoy it
>even if she does enjoy it, only being able to go once for a short time instead of multiple times or longer sessions
>shitty blowjobs
>likelihood of anal goes way down

Explain your math to me dicklet, tell me I'm wrong

tfw 160 mm dick

hispanics just have to ruin it for everyone

I'm considering penis enhancement surgery since the pills just don't work, anyone know anything about it?

Just get a virgin gf.

She wont notice if she doesnt know any better

>a bit over 7 inches no cheating
>8 inches bone pressing

never had an issue, most girls say it's "good sized"

This man speaks words of wisdom dicklets. Being well endowed above 7-8 inches, depending on size of the girl, isn't that great. You cause them pain in roughly 50-70% of the positions known to man and unless you cum quick you better be rubbing that clit. One cervix smash and she will be wincing and not nearly as wet. At that size you truly need a stretched out girl or one of the taller or wider dimensions

>8"
>just """good sized"""