CRINGEY MOTIVATION

Post the motivation that actually WORKS. Not that generic, watered down, "CHOOSE WHO YOU WANT TO BE" shit. I'm talking about

- Cartoon men screaming with strength
- Sluts talking about their preference for muscular men
- Instagram vids and pics of sluts "exercising"
- Montages from random movies
or anything that makes you really wanna get fit!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4mFuPpf-yk
youtube.com/watch?v=FsY8se91Ic0
youtube.com/watch?v=02rh8zHVR04
youtube.com/watch?v=Ij1uK8SOvks
youtube.com/watch?v=tutvexw2Dak
youtube.com/watch?v=nyQRqbp7obg
youtube.com/watch?v=zxqG1JYixco
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1_qMblOa0g
youtube.com/watch?v=0HPPNKN8uLM
youtube.com/watch?v=f6Ks_MO-M2U
youtube.com/watch?v=fGba-TWxqE8
youtube.com/watch?v=hwbKTO6aNfw
youtube.com/watch?v=EJhJa98ZZow
politico.eu/article/ayaan-hirsi-ali-tackle-islam-or-face-civil-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=OCt_34MwdDg
youtube.com/watch?v=3-DsZMKYXzI&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=XMCYNH1EJTg
youtube.com/watch?v=n55QVlBoDxI
youtube.com/watch?v=DCRihtIZZdM
youtube.com/watch?v=klEU2vL_HpA
youtube.com/watch?v=HI7SbRA9oLA
youtu.be/A-feU60Yk5Q
youtu.be/f0LdIZ8TWYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you need external motivation to workout you have already lost

thinking about next rugby season

Who's ready to get PUMPED WITH SAAYA!
youtube.com/watch?v=m4mFuPpf-yk

youtube.com/watch?v=FsY8se91Ic0

youtube.com/watch?v=02rh8zHVR04

youtube.com/watch?v=Ij1uK8SOvks

youtube.com/watch?v=tutvexw2Dak

WRONG. Internal motivation's a sham unless you're working out for purely health reasons.
Anything else is to impress someone.

OP here. Yes, external motivation shouldn't be relied on, but it hardly ever hinders. Why not add that to my discipline?

MORE BUTT KICKING CUTENESS!

youtube.com/watch?v=nyQRqbp7obg

???working out doesn't release endorphins for high test males what did he mean by this???

>thinking about HER with HIM

Tekken 2 Intro.
youtube.com/watch?v=zxqG1JYixco

Bela Fernandez's babyface, bubblebutt and cute feet do it for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1_qMblOa0g

JESSICA BABYFAT
youtube.com/watch?v=0HPPNKN8uLM

Katya Elise Henry
youtube.com/watch?v=f6Ks_MO-M2U

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=fGba-TWxqE8

I tend to agree. Even working out for strength is a meme, since you don't see people putting on the ridiculous amounts of weight in order to fuel that strength they say they care about. Most people if not working out for health or doing it for aesthetic.

This pic of The Savage Dragon overlayed on Zac Efron helps me get pumped.

are*

>Post the motivation that actually WORKS.
unironically lift for the coming war in Europe (and a nationalist waifu).
youtube.com/watch?v=hwbKTO6aNfw
youtube.com/watch?v=EJhJa98ZZow
politico.eu/article/ayaan-hirsi-ali-tackle-islam-or-face-civil-war/

loling at you rn you think endorphins can change you more than a cup of coffee? Maybe I'm wrong. RATIONAL PEOPLE have external motivation.

Good luck with that, psycho.

>b-but my preworkout has goji berry

mirin bicep

Hell yeah bro, what position do you play?

Tighthead prop. You?

This gave me a boner. Do I have a foot fetish now? Wtf?

Welcome, my friend. Enjoy your stay and be thankful that you now have one of the most popular and socially acceptable fetishes.

Alternately, it might just be the idea of a girl wanting to you to get big and strong just to do something as simple as touch her feet.

Same. Haven't played in years since I moved out of my hometown, I've been thinking about joining my local rugby union club though.

Once I was pacing around outside where I was going to have my first ever job interview and was seriously considering bailing due to nerves.
The thing that made me do it was various World Of Warcraft bosses taunting me in my head
I unironically have autism

>most popular and socially acceptable fetishes.
You mean to say plebian and normie.

> calls me "footboy"

thanks for helping me stay on nofap

this

ive quit smoking and only let myself have a cigarette after i hit a pr, i now associate nicoteine cravings with progress

I live in a bad neighborhood and walk a lot. Everyone gets picked on outside here and there esp young men. The other week an older slightly bigger guy started shit with me. I had an appointment so i just walked away. Coicidentally we crossed paths later that night. I kicked him in his ear then front kicked him three times. I threw wide hooks down at his head while he was on the ground, forcing him to apologize. I made his ear bleed implying bleeding around the brain. I went to the gym later and went harder than usual.

In hs i got jumped by a group of guys cause of my race. They always hung out around town after school. So the next day I came back with more guys than they had and we ran up on them in waves and threw punches til they ran off the area. They stopped picking on us.
Met one at a party years later and we were cool. Weird side note he used to be bigger than me.

In middle school i was bullied by a few other students. A lot of playground horseplay is just that, but i took it with a grain of salt for some reason. I started to do hit and runs at recess cause i was smaller and faster. They stopped picking on me. I also started training cause i was brainwashed by movie icons. I sort of developed fast in-out movements and lateral movements naturally.

This one is the most ignorant. I was walking one day and an older guy started shit with me basically cause i came into his view on the other side of the road. I flexed my arms down like i was taking a standing shit and i guess he got spooked and played it off as he walked away.

Last week i was walking home and a drunk person was talking shit to themelves just being loud, taking up the double sidewalk. I went all the way to the edge and they stopped and turned in front of me and started shit as i tried moving around them. I front kicked their torso and they fell in the middle of the street. I just walked off.

Hand/wrist/foot/ankle strength really helps your striking, even if you are untrained.

careful user, what comes around goes around.

DELETE THIS NOW

I was feeling the sadness yesterday and saw this pic on imgur, I had to save it and It really motivated me, I felt a little confidence bost that helped me a lot.

just eric senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=OCt_34MwdDg
ay yes bro. fullback here though, gotta hand it to the big boys for doing the most underappreciated job in any sport

It's pasta user, a stale one at that.

Reminder that a manlet pajeet draw this shit

Watching shit like Jojo's bizarre adventure, Berserk, and One Punch man really gets me fired up.

Ready for that daily routine!

Think what you want

I lift because I want to be the person Mr Rogers knew I could be

youtube.com/watch?v=3-DsZMKYXzI&t=3s

youtube.com/watch?v=XMCYNH1EJTg

"Hajime no Ippo" is unashamedly what got me into getting fit.

Girl looks like a chick from my highschool

I'm insecure about being 5'10 so I have to make up for it by having a phenomenal physique
and webm related

Everyone has a bit of zyzz in them

My negro

This

Ippo Makunouchi is a reminder that even manlets can inspire you.

That reminds me, what's that manga called again about the hot girls lifting? Is it still dumped on Veeky Forums?

Also we need more hot chicks praising buffness in this thread.

Reading Berserk and admiring Guts' superhuman endurance has provided consistent motivation for a while now.

My 1 RM song - youtube.com/watch?v=n55QVlBoDxI

I just work out because I enjoy it. Do I really need any other motivation? I feel great for the rest of the day when I get a good workout in the morning. If I had to name something that motivates me, I guess it would be seeing the progress on my lifts increase and being able to do things that I couldn't before, like climbing a rock face that was previous too difficult.

"Danberu nan kiro moteru?" or "Do you even lift?"

me with the pottery on my chest

I motivate myself by thinking about myself being at an oly meet and not necessarily winning but not embarrassing myself

One day I'll find someone as beautiful and tough as her.

Looking at tinder and seeing my no new matches or messages.

>wanting to be the only attractive person to any one you ever found, find or will find attractive
Seriously. How do people cope with the feeling that there's always a better person lurking around the corner? Only possibility to cope is to become the best person.

This really works

>97k ohp for 3x5

2pl8 here I come

>never used tinder
>get Veeky Forums
>want to try tinder but already have gf

pottery on your chest in 2017 LUL

i know that feel

It makes me sad

Fuck me that would be fun

I WISH THAT I HAD JESSIES GIRL

I was never good at any sports. Only real natural talent I have is taking tests.

I was attacks by niggers for being white too

fucking niggers

she wouldn't be doing that if his face is ugly

Good. You deserve it for years of black oppression. Technically its not even violence just justice. Learn your lesson and stoo being close minded.

ill kick the shit out of you just for being a retard, how about that?

Think you can do it before I shoot you, kiddo?

This

psh everyone knows beta liberal minority sympathizers don't have guns

I used to watch this video when I was a fatty, now my motivation is watch my fatty pics to keep going to the gym

youtube.com/watch?v=DCRihtIZZdM

This fucking video
youtube.com/watch?v=klEU2vL_HpA

Why did you make this, it already says how strong they are on the pill?

is she autistic? serious question

Stop

This right here never ever fails me
youtube.com/watch?v=HI7SbRA9oLA

all rounder meguru, here

This image is stupid because chad is not going to be fucking some used up 40 year old slut.

I want this so bad...
>was in a 4 year relationship
>gf gained 40lbs in the last year
>basically guilted me into a glutenous life style as well
>all gains disappeared
>down from an athletic 190lbs to skinny fat 170
>break up 4 months ago
>clawing my way back to alphaness
>going full cocoon mode until april
>plan on ravaging tinder sluts such as this on a nightly basis from the age of 25 to 27

>first gf cucked me with my best friend after 3 months
Best thing to ever happen to me, enough anger to fuel a lifetime.

this literally happened to me too.

literally me too. the indescribable pain i went through caused me to grow so much as a person. 6 months down the line and it still hurts sometimes but i've completely changed my life.

Heres a brotip never fall into the whole acceptance shit, never "be at peace" like normies will call it. When you're contempt you stop being hungry and angry, and you become lazy in your fortress of solitude.
I'm still angry as fuck about her and him even more, but i made so much progress past those 1.5 years ( lost 40kg found a job for the first time of my life and made exceptional friends and contacts etc) that i never want the anger to go away.
Stay angry brah

The way he's fucking others shit up is so motivating.

>glutenous
>190lbs to skinny fat 170

I don't think you know what gluttony means

I've never been into anime or manga past dragon ball Z on toonami when I was a kid.

Show I get crunchy roll for a month and read sunken rock? This shit seems to get posted in every motivation thread...

I consider eating complete garbage food even in moderation you be gluttonous

I haven't been either but honestly it is so well drawn and so energetic. Definitely worth a read.

>yfw this is my fetish and i found a gf who actually does that for me

cringey but good

>watch the final battle between heihachi and kazuya from tekken 7
>listen to link related on repeat while lifting heavy ass weights
youtu.be/A-feU60Yk5Q
>listen to Celtic / Viking marching music while running in the park
>listen to link related and pretend I'm fight the abyss watchers in mind while lifting weights as well
youtu.be/f0LdIZ8TWYo
>listen to DJ Solo's trap remixes and reminisce about that time I got my dick sucked at a beach rave on spring break by a qt. Rave skank while we were booth high on mushrooms

I'm unironically autistic to boot :^)

>not fucking sexually desperate women
LOW TEST