Can't escape skinnyfat hell

>put on no muscle, just fat when bulking
>cut muscle and fat equally when cutting
>skinnyfat when bulking
>skinnyfat after cut

How many more cycles of this bullshit before I quit? Is it time to /fraud/?

You need to BLOATMAXX

>wahh why don't I build muscle when I eat a surplus of calories waah
You fucking retard, one should never bulk unless they want to fuck up their gains
You work out, eat a varied amount of meals to get all your nutrients, consume extra protein
It's that fucking simple, bulking is for absolute retards and yields zero results

It's time. You know what to do.

more protein -there is no whey you cant gain muscle if you work out properly und have enough protein intake

please list
>age
>weight
>height
>years lifting
>diet
>lifts
>lifting program

you're keeping track of your numbers right?

Eating 200-250g a day.
68.4kg
1m73
60c25p15f. Oats, millk, whey, chicken, beef, vegies, rice, pasta.
All 5x5 and in kg:
bench 62.5
OHP 40
squat 80
DL 85

lifting program is metallicadpa PPL
Yep. Measure BF, weight, lifts and calories consumed daily.

>lifting for 1 year
>having such shit stats
wtf lol
there is something seriously wrong in your workout routine or something
>weigh 69kg
>eat 200g of protein
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forget "bulking" and "cutting" and just get strong. Make real meals with meat + rice/potato + veg, wash em down with milk, wake up early, down some black coffee, do compound barbell exercises, repeat in a couple days but with a little more weight and food, hydrate often. It's not hard and aesthetics will take care of themselves
>Aww man I was too consistent with my program and now I look like Zadrunas Savickas
Said no Veeky Forumsizen ever. Being strong means more muscle, more T, and a higher resting metabolic rate. You will look good. Every really strong guy under 220 is lean as fuck, open your eyes and get that bulk/cut bodybuilding POO-POO out of your head. That shit only works if you're already /fraud/. To get high natural T you just need 5x5 and meat and sleep brah

Exactly. I seriously don't know what the fuck is wrong. I've plateaud and none of my lifts are going up since 2 months ago. When I try to progress my body just isn't having it. Been tested for T and T is high natty range.

I already have high T. But it doesn't seem to help.

This, if you're so worried about excess fat go play some sports with friends or run around. Cavemen, greeks, etc. were ripped and they were just eating whatever they could get their hands on. You're not trying to be an actual male model, you're trying to be a model of an actual male.

Same OP

I've gone from 125lbs to 160lbs. Now whenever I bulk I just get fat and when I cut I end up tiny and skinnyfat.

>high T
no you're not lol

It's confirmed by bloodwork but I really don't have to prove it to an anonymous stranger on the Internet. It's 1100 ng/dL.

Bullshit. You wouldn't be skinnyfat or have low stats if you were high t

>he thinks all that matters is T
brainlet gtfo

>started at 70kg
>now at 77kg
>look identical
Fucking hell this is so demotivating. I saw some graph on the BB website that to look big you need to be 85kg at 6' but fuck me does it look like im making no progress.

All my lifts are up as well, but aesthetically its just the same skinnyfat shit.

then I must be 10k ng/dL because I had your lifts after like 2-3 months at 56kg/173cm

i think you're trolling or just lying to yourself how much you actually push yourself at the gym

>lifting program is metallicadpa PPL

>YOU SAY TO ADD WEIGHT LINEARLY, BUT HOW MUCH WEIGHT DO YOU ADD PER SESSION?
>5kg/10lbs for deadlifts
from the bar for deadlift, that's 20kg starting, you're doing deadlifts once a week so +5kg a week, lets say you bulked for 24 weeks, that would put you at 140 kg deadlift

>How many more cycles of this bullshit before I quit?
how long do your cycles last? you seem to have fucked up majorly

>Eating 200-250g a day.
>1.73m
200 grams of protein would equal 800 kcal, that's 3200 kcal a day scaled on your macros, you really don't need that much of an excess in calories

I really shouldn't have to prove myself to strangers on the Internet but if it shuts you up and it means people help me with actual suggestions, here it is.

>bulking is for absolute retards and yields zero results

>literally every single bodybuilder on this planet is wrong

I just fail. I meet the 5x5 but can't do any more on my AMRAP set, or even if I do, the weight I add for the next session is impossible for me to lift.

Somehow, I lose weight if I eat anything less than that. Probably muscle though lmao.

You wouldn’t be lifting that little if you e been at it consistently for a year

>total test
Irrelevant, get a proper measurement.

I knew you would think of something once I posted evidence. Fuck off. My SHBG is in range and free test is also high.

>he thinks all that matters is T
>brainlet gtfo

I haven't missed one workout except for 5 days where I was at the hospital for sepsis.

Not him but just because you workout doesn't mean you did a good workout. Bad habits are near impossible to spot and harder to treat.

so this... is the power... of 5x5

whoa

gaining muscles and staying lean takes a lot of effort,íts not something you do casually, those instagram thots and men do this as a profession.
i do 2week keto diets inbetween to burn fat.

I give it all I have I really do. Count my calories religiously, don't skip a workout. I don't have a problem with effort, I cut 20kg last summer.

I am not the guy you are arguing with.
How was free test measured? Hopefully by subtraction.
Most relevant for muscle building is DHT - how is your DHT?

Terrible shop

just move actual weight you bitch ass nibba

nigger stop doing 5x5 and get on Greyskull those are some pathetic numbers. Talk to us when you hit 2/3/4/5 and then see how you look.

It wasn't a simple calculation I know that much- they sent it to the capital and it took an extra week. DHT is in range (MPB represent) but DHT really has no anabolic effects and has no effect on skeletal muscle.

>don't do 5x5
>do 3x5 instead

okay

Not that guy but yes

>Somehow, I lose weight if I eat anything less than that. Probably muscle though lmao.
>I just fail. I meet the 5x5 but can't do any more on my AMRAP set, or even if I do, the weight I add for the next session is impossible for me to lift.

cringe
I doubt you're gaining muscle at all, also the important question is
>how long do your cycles last?

>diet
>rest
>routine
the three major ingredients to lifting, if diet is good, routine is failing, what about rest?
how are you sleeping, are you well rested before going to the gym?

DHT is litterally the most relevant of all T's in terms of your capability to add muscle.
Go to an actual endocrinologist and get yourself some education.
So obviously hormones are not your problem. What's your program? And what are you trying to achieve?

Then your bulk is excessive and/or you are not sleeping enough. Maybe your routine does not have enough volume. Fix those 3 things and see if it changes

Progressing on 5x5 is difficult after a while. You should change to 3x5 and eventually to a hybrid program like candito's linear hyperthrophy version or another upper/lower split with strenght and hypertrophy days

>Bulking is eating everything in sight, especially unhealthy food

I get 8-10 hours of sleep.

I don't know, I've tried every beginner routine I can think of. SS, ICF, Ivysaur 4/4/8, SL, PPL. I'm thinking fo trying nSuns, if not I'll try PHAT/PHUL and if those don't work I'll roid.

yes you stupid nigger

>doing 6 novice programs in a year
>new program every two months

holy shit no wonder you aren't making any gains jesus christ

Do greyskull for six months and then do PHAT. There. Now shut the fuck up.

>Do greyskull

Careful with PHAT, Lane fucks his shit up every now and then. The volume may be excessive for you at first, but give it a shot. I ran it for 2 months before switching to something comfier and made good gains

not him but why do people hate on GSLP recently? I see it a lot.

>phrak is a dyel
not an argument, he just made a popular template, the original creator is hueg
>no gains
do it for more than a month, add in the bodyweight stuff like the book tells you to
>but it's based on SS
yes, in the way that it removed and changed most things people found lacking about it, ffs he is an ex rip-disciple and betrayed him irl for this
>muh PPL
go fuck yourself
>muh GZCL(P)
valid, but too complicated for the standard drooling novice to pull off optimally

>muh PPL
>go fuck yourself
Not him but why do people hate on PPL recently?

>no gains
No an argument, ppl is the best for aesthetics
>but it's not ss
Yes it not, you're not going to get strong on ppl
>muh gs/ss
Go fuck yourself

Thoughts on nsuns?

Good concise post, but do PHUL. Layne Norton is an overzealous mong, and it shows.

>NO U, the post