Be dyel

>be dyel
>get a dyel gymbro who works out in the same gym
>tell him my goal body is pic related and that my strength goal is 1/2/3/4 and explain to him what that means
>"surely with your triceps you can bench 100kgs!"
>"maybe 90 if i really had to try"
honestly i doubt i can bench 85 because i work with 70 5x5

having a gymbro is fun, you can listen to his broscience and then tell him your Veeky Forums broscience and say that it's been scientifically proven.(jk)

is the guy in the pic natty?

you want the meme answer or my honest thoughts?

No, he's a mutant.

>dyel
>70 5x5
pick one

Geralt is aesthetic because his muscles look solid and 'flat'. How would one achieve this flat look.

Lore wise fuck no
Physique wise 100%

He's a walking periodic table of elements.

He's a video game character: he isn't programmed to bloat or retain water. The hard and defined look, like bodybuilders have, comes from the pre-contest prep which involves not drinking any water. See that Brad Pitt fight club scene too; dehydration for the purpose of a single scene/event, then back to looking how everyone else does which is normally not that hard and defined.

dyel by fit standarts because everyone here apparently can 1/2/3/4 for reps after half a year of training

The things I'd let Geralt do to me..

eyes reflexes and venom tolerance are from mutations, but he worked hard for that body

id let geralt tell me about evil, and choosing between different kinds of evil in front of my teacher

Strenght wise: fuck no
Physique wise: yeah

who here dig that battle scarred look?
it's better than tattoos for me, wish I were a medieval soldier.
too bad there's no way to get scars today without being an edgy faglord cutting yourself.

+long life. Not hard to make it when you have multiple lifetimes to do it.

wtf I rep 90kg 4x8 and I thought i was dyel

In what fucking world is that not DYEL?

Anyone gonna tell him that's not 1/2/3/4 ?

What is not 1/2/3/4?

That body is going to take strength levels higher than 1/2/3/4 unless you're like 4'10"

1.5/2/3/4 judging from his physique.