Progress Thread

I didn't see a progress thread. I'm wrapping up my bulk for this season and I wanna see what you guys think. I gained about 16kg (35lbs for americans) and broke a bunch of PRs, and I feel pretty satisfied with myself. Gonna maintain this weight and start cutting in a few months.

Post your own progress as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVzvRsl4rEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enjoy losing all your gains after the cut, retard

When did you start using gear?

Why would I lose my gains?

I'm natty. I've been lifting for a long time.

>I'm natty.

First pic is may. 86 kg
I started lifting and went on a cut and got down to 79kg in pic 2 (October). During most of june I couldn't lift due to exams. Also during late august amd most of November I couldn't lift.
For the last 4 weeks I've been bulking amd have gone from 80 to 83.5. I'm hoping to bulk for 4 more months then to cut for 3.
I still got a long way to go but greece trip is in july so at least I have a goal for now.
Am still a dyel tho

do you have scoliosis or do you just pose like a faggot?

Nah. 2md pic my shoulder is just a bit lifted and third the phone is just tilted a bit

Dude, come on.

How tall are you and how many years lifting?

>bulking a kilo per week

Really inefficient dude. Try halving your surplus, you will be able to bulk for much longer and cut for a much shorter time (because the muscle/fat ratio you're adding will be much better), with not much difference in results.

You have to be 18 to post here.

11 weeks progress... can't see any difference except being fatter but fuck it

I haven't seen much fat gains desu. The problem is I burn 2000 calories a day from gym, walking to and from gym, and then walking at my job(waitering). So reaching a surplus is hard in itself. I'll try counting the calories more accurately and try to slow the weight a bit.

Also on rest days should I still consume 3000-4000 calories or just eat at a maintenance?

But I am

>South Africa
why don't you just jump on cheap roids?

back

How long have you been lifting? Looking pretty juicy

I was on clenbuterol for 3 months. A bottle of 50, 40mg tablets was like 20USD after converting from rand.
I would jump on them but I'm afraid of the side effects and I want to see how far I can push my natty limit until I go on them. I still have 4 months of bulking left at least.

SS GOMAD claims yet another victim

true, i'm getting pretty strong but i look like shit

Crusader pls go

>Crusader
?

your legs look much thicker in the second pic.

hows the back/ass progressing? got pix?

see My squat is up to about 110kg for 5 now, up from about 40kg 11 weeks ago. my legs are a lor bigger.

Leg routine?

just doing phrak's GSLP

if you want to fish for complements get some gains in the first place you dyel faggot

You're not fatter.

There's definitely more mass in your back and arms. It's not a lot, but what did you expect in 2.5 months? To look like Arnold?

2 years. That's about how long it will take to look like you lift.

Under-rated post

holy fuck i recognize that gym, its in Bulgaria.

i've been lifting 11 weeks, course im dyel

>doing Phrak's as a rank novice

shig dig.

GSLP is near indistinguishable from late-stage SS. Just bite the bullet and do SS for a few months and then do GS.

not a novice, a brand new beginner. I'm happy with the results, I'm approaching intermediate levels on all lifts (and have broken intermediate on some lifts)

so why do you post this shit you dumb fag? no one gives a shit

>not a novice, a brand new beginner

that's exactly the same thing

post your lifts. what you started and where you are now.

Beginning lifts

Squat: 50KG
Bench: 40KG
Row: 40KG
Deadlift: 60KG
OHP: 20KG
Chinips: 0kgx8

Now:
Squat: 110KGx5
Bench: 80KGx6
Row: 72.5KGx5
Deadlift: 125KGx10
OHP: 50KGx5
Chinips: 10kgx5

B Плoвдив пo-тoчнo.

5'11 and I was training on and off since high school. Got really serious about lifting in 2016.

So you got tanned.
Got it.

I'm actually pretty happy with my progress for 2.5 months, just saw a progress thread and though't i'd post!

>I'm actually pretty happy with my progress for 2.5 months
No offense, but How? You look the same

Don't lose hope though user, it's only 2 months and you won't start seeing much until 3/4

arms are a little bigger and my numbers have gone up (pretty much doubled), what is there to be unhappy about?

What are you talking about? Your arms, lats, shoulders, and chest are all visually larger.

A guy can't enjoy his strength gains?

thanks bud, i guess i'm too harsh a critic and it's difficult to see when you look in the mirror every day,

honestly he looks like he's just standing closer to the camera

So this is the power of natty lifting

Woahh

No, OP is the power of natty lifting.

>gained 35lbs with minimal fat gain
>natty

Come on now.

My first 5 months of lifting and eating. Looking forward to the years to come.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVzvRsl4rEM

what the fuck have you been doing for 5 years buddy?
whatever it is stop it and find something new

Definite improvement, It would appear.
Keep it up

First 5 months, not years.

>being this stupid

Impressive. Looks like you had a good face buried under the fat.

Cheers user, I can relate.

>why would I lose my gains
Because with cutting you will also lose muscle mass, decrasing your strength
One of the many reasons to not fall for the bulking meme, you'll just be a fat retard

First off, gaining muscle mass is much harder on your TDEE than 3-500 over your TDEE
Second off, if done properly, you won't lose much mass or strength on a cut. What you do lose, you'll quickly regain

Lol, how's your first year of lifting going? Cutting and maintaining strength is piss easy if you're not a moron.