Teehee why are you down there in that jar user?

>teehee why are you down there in that jar user?
>lysidices has something to ask you
>lol why arent you saying anything?
>where do you live user?
>lmao whys he always carrying that lantern?
what do guys

furiously masturbate

>lock eyes with ancient qts
>unzip dick

continue playing lifeweb

Fuck off cunt I’m trying to jerk off

jack off in their faces

I'm j-just searching for an h-honest man

>implying Diogenes wasn't the ultimate Chad
Alexander the Great said he'd want to be him if wasn't himself.

Diogenes of Sinope did not fucking stutter.

Now get out of my sunlight, Alexander the Cuck.

>pluck a chicken
>go around the market yelling
>This is a Human
>People quote you 2,500 years later
>Eat the chicken for greed god gains

even the hobo nerds were ripped

Don't forget the best part, it's all because another Philosopher tried to define man as a "hairless, featherless biped".

So to fucking troll the proto natural-scientist...

>BEHOLD, A MAN!

why does his barrel look so comfy to me?

>haha come shop at the market with us user, remember not to eat in it though XD

>take a shit in a theater.
>jerk off in the street.
>insult Alexander the great to his face

Diogenes was pretty goddamn Alpha.

You're thinking of Plato, who was Diogenes' contemporary and fellow student of Socrates. As great a thinker as Plato was, his hypotheses were sometimes purely fanciful and not grounded in anything real or concrete; basically just intellectual wankery. His "human is a featherless biped" statement is a good example of this. For any thinker throughout history who has tried to rigorously define what a human being is, Plato's words are insulting in their simplicity and carelessness. Hence, a sufficient rebuttal to his definition of a human would be to show that there are other important features of humans that must be defined, or to show that there are other featherless bipeds who are not human. Rather than meeting Plato on his level and having a scholarly debate on the subject, Diogenes preferred to pluck a chicken, break into the debate hall, hold up the chicken and yell "BEHOLD, I HAVE BROUGHT YOU A MAN!" Diogenes was a better troll than any of us.

The term ubermensh was made by an incel, he was the first virgin vs chad meme

Pants weren't invented at that time

was he a Chad or just literally insane? What could Diogenes do in modern world with internet?

>what could he do with the internet?
prolly something like pic related

>tfw I saw this painting in the flesh a few weeks ago
Pic related

a-are those onions on the ground to the left?

here we go

>Upon seeing a prostitute’s son throwing rocks at a crowd that had formed, Diogenes said “Careful son. Don’t hit your father.”

thot patrol

>Dio Chrysostom described Diogenes as terminating a discourse by squatting down and evacuating his bowels in the presence of his hearers.

>When asked what was the right age for marriage, Diogenes replied: "For a young man, not yet; for an old man, not at all."

well fuck me

Neil dG Tyson is a top tier twat

Holy fucking shit.

Just looked it up and aparentlly he was known to eat raw onions. Dude was truly ahead of his time.

Wew...

Sometimes I really wonder

Didnt mean that as an insult btw if it reads like that. Just mind blown rn. Onion pill now a staple

>>Dio Chrysostom described Diogenes as terminating a discourse by squatting down and evacuating his bowels in the presence of his hearers.

the original shitposter