How do I train the red areas more?

how do I train the red areas more?

work out. pick up a simple anatomy book and learn for yourself.

fitness stories and experiences

My fitness journey
>66kg
eat about 200 extra calories at first
didn't see or feel any difference

so I started at 2k calories diet and immediate effect started, I went from lifting to 15 one rep to benching 45 2 times in less 3 weeks

I did only do breast exercises, then my friend told me that to increase bench weight I needed a stronger back, so I started to do deadlift, I started at 20kg moved to 40kg within a week.

Then I moved to 80kg within a week, my friend said it's really uncommon to have this particular growth. I don't use fit much so sry if inaccurate formate.

I honestly had to google deadlift to make sure it was the right exercise

anyway, how do I fill out these areas? I like the weight I'm on,

the reason, why I don't want to increase, is due to the economic aspects of the calories needed to maintain.

Ask me questions
and help me

>no I don't use any whey or gainer
>I do not own any equipment
>I do not have any earlier experiences with the gym
>I don't have any ideal body
>I have a few gym buddies but not that many

also I tried belts, they improve ur lift alot tried 100kg yesterday it help me before i fainted

Lift weighs.

recommendations?

Now that's what I call edgy

OP those muscles circled in red are your pecs and delts. to work these muscles you should do squats and deadlifts

yeh but what kind, I been doing a lot and i see improvement but only in the lower chest area

any other uses for this muscles besides
>

consider lifting weights seems like you havent done any

sex? girl does the work for me
fighting? peace by extensive firepower is pacifist

lifting? I own zero shit

I'm a programmer lets be real here

read

I went from 15 to 80 in 2 weeks and I see improvements but not where I want them

i work out about 3-4hours

You have clearly done absolutely no reading so do yourself a favour and read the fucking sticky.

The short answer is bench press but you need to do other lifts too.

thx didn't see

lel

didn't' see anything in the sticky about the higher chest area?

anyway i'll look more into it thx man

there is an athlean video on youtube about your problem.

Is everyone in this thread a brainlet? Obvious OHP, also OP is dyel just fucking eat.

You've highlighted pecs, delts, and what should be lats. Once you've been working out six months or stopped making weekly progress on a linear, full body program (whichever comes first) move to a PPL that has bench, OHP, and rows, respectively. Make sure your diet is aligned with what you want to achieve (read the sticky). You shouldn't be working out for more than an hour per day because at your build your body can't endure the prolonged stress.

overhead press/any other shoulder exercises
mid
pullups/lat machines
right
bench, any chest machine

Pullups and OHP ma man.

ohp? is this a areastrike u get after doing 15 reps?

>pick up a simple anatomy book
>paying for fitness information

no it's a UAV

Here's a pic for u apes

Also, a sculpted look takes years to accomplish, not just weeks. Be patient, yet persistent.

>implying I pay taxes to support a library

how is military press ohp?

Here's something more accurate.
Kidding aside, you're still dyel, keep pushing and eating well.

Listen to guy as well, muscles aren't developed overnight, just as you can't target a group of muscle and see results instantly. Gotta work on everything.

implying somalia has libraries
nah I need another solution

>going to the library and not using wikipedia for simple information like this

Son.

military is just a harder OHP, whats the big deal?

if I show u a pic before i started to train u would reconsider this

It the only thing I can promise you

I just came of a chain of dieases and viruses it didn't alow me to eat or move properly for nearly 2 years, I could only eat about one liter yogurt a week before, now I'm making progress towards increasing

Newfags need to lurk more

my body weight and so on, sry if my texts are formatted weird i'm building my own browser and os

so bench pressing isn't qualified to press?
you're lying down, right? so why wouldn't it qualify

>apologizing

>"military press" is the strictest form of the exercise
Literally posted a screen shot repeating what i said, fucking wasted my 5 mins brainded phone users jfc

yeh, I'm not an asshole?

My red rooms are nice and clean

Sauce? I swear this girl looks like someone I know, including those exact shorts/ass

If you're so concerned about how your health is impacting your fitness, then hire a professional physical trainer. Nobody cares about how you looked before. You made this thread asking what you can do going forward. Either follow the advice you're receiving or dismiss it.

We here call the standing barbell overhead press with full range of motion and without concentric help of the legs 'The Press'. Not 'press', 'The Press'.
'Bench press' we call just that or 'bench' or sometimes 'binch'

You're a submissive beta

I just global IS holder and went through the cams, I got no clue who she is, I took it in April I think tho

ok

i'm just saying i'm was holocost surviver, and i increase my weight with 20 kg over 5 weeks now

ah thx man

Beta is jewish lie? how come u do not know this? ever been to /pol/? filled with betas that can't pull of a single thing of.

Strength Training Anatomy by Frederic Delavier.