Anyone else lift harder when a gym thot is next to you?

Anyone else lift harder when a gym thot is next to you?

Made for BIG BLACK COCK

Can someone explain this meme

How did it start and why do people find it funny?

it's not funny, it's reality. beautiful white women belong to Black Men

MADE FOR BIG BLACK COCK

Anyway no I just lift what I can, I’m there to make gains

BAVARIAN

You don't have one though.

All that heineken killing your brain cells huh hanz? It says black

No duh? I'm just here to spread the gospel of how white women MUST surrender to the SUPERIOR BLACK DICK

Veeky Forums has always been obsessed with black mans sexuality

No, whore women deserve no attention as my impetus is more glorious than any consumer thot could ever give me.

Cuck.

Mad little white boy that still thinks he has a chance when a white girl has HUNG BLACK COCK ready at a moments notice

Fucking lol

Cuck faggots BTFO

>screencaping a two day meme

>some random screencap from 1 thread on Veeky Forums
Literally proves nothing lol. Stay desperate pathetic white boy

Made for BWC

>heineken
saupreiß detected

>a screenshot of a movie made by a jew
LMFAO. Take a step outside and see what's really happening. We own your women, white cuck

kek subhumans have to get freebies from governments and private employers are forced to hire you because it is the only way you wont die from crack on our streets. You porch monkeys are going to be fucked to hell and back when this entire system collapses

Assuming that really happens, your women will open their doors to us first lol.

Fuck no I just want to ab wheel and plank then go home why are you goblet squatting right next to me fuck off

so i guess slavery wasnt that bad then and we shouldnt feel bad?

Not really. I do get pumped up when another man is looking at me though, don't wanna look like a weak fag.
>be lanklet
>warm up deadlift 100 kg
>some old guy is coaching some youngster
>takes a look at the bar
>walks up to it after my set and lifts it fucking effortlessly without any warmup
>my working set is 122,5 kg
>resigned myself to do 2x3 since last time 5 reps felt like RPE 10
>chalk up
>he asks if I'm doing my set
>say yes, but he can go before me if he wants
>says nah, too old for that shit, I'll watch you
>walk up to the bar
>do 5 reps ezpz

BBC maybe in Europe... In America, black men are 12% of the male population and half of them are in jail. The only white girls they're fucking are the fat ugly ones no one wants. Even the burners that are decently attractive would never be able to get a white guy due to having traits he wouldn't want his mom to see him with, like a ridiculous ghetto ass that black guys love so much.

Hell yeah. I actually try to stop subconsciously lifting harder when a girl is around because you don't want to look too excited around girls amirite

Cope

acting like 2.5pl8 dl is noteworthy

That's the point

>always
Nope, there used to be none of this at all. Blame it on psy ops or blame it on cucks, your choice.

Had a thot-in-training kind of trail me today. I could tell that she had only just joined the gym because she kept looking at her phone for workout explanations and asking me for some pointers.
I don't think I have ever put in more effort for a workout to be quite fucking honest.

> having traits he wouldn't want his mom to see him with

You wouldn't be a virgin if your mom had cut the umbilical user.

Gym thots are my gear. Squatting next to a thot easily puts 2-3 reps to my max

>thinks her mom was making fun of her
>doesn't realize she was just trying un-slutify her daughter without hurting her feelings
>tfw her mom probably cried when she realized that her daughter is just too far gone

I used to get nervous and insecure around them because I sweat a lot, until I started getting joocy, now I leave humanity behind for as long as theyre near me

in my country there are probably less than a thousand blacks in total, enjoy your 12% nignogs amerimutt

If you lift harder when a gym thot is next to you, you're not lifting hard enough normally.

I actually hate when a thicc gym thot with a bubble butt is in front of me when I'm lifting hard, since all the blood from my muscles go to my cawk.

thought the exact same thing.
this makes me sad.

Boy do I have some news for you fellas. Her mom is a slut just like her.

I think you actually are a cuck irl seeing how easy you are to bait.

What country you live in white boy? Thinking of moving there and getting some easy white pussy. Iceland?

>a gym that hoe over there
What the fuck is wrong with americans

I'm not american tho

Angola

My god I want to eat her roast

Poland, Mexico of Europe

nah

I do when someone bigger than me is though
wish my gym was guys only

not going to make it
tfw homegymmasterrace for that dere focus
pic related

>whitey has to lock up black men to stop them cucking him
>he still fantasises about his women taking big black cock

56% whitey and it's only gonna keep getting lower as your girls discover getting bred by HUGE BLACK STALLIONS