/fraud/ PC is at it again

/fraud/ PC is at it again

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

Yes, we can tell you how to dose your AI but it will be 100% inaccurate. You deserve to have tits if you trust anonymous retards on Veeky Forums for advice.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a double retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Last time on tinder advice

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/finasteridetestosterone.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For the Aussies who legally order less than 3 months of ancillaries from overseas, did the packaging have any noticeable features on the outside? Like a 'checked by border security' sticker or something? Did you have to fill out any forms?

Also how long did it take to arrive?

>I blow up on test (even 400mg), but I'm worried about baldness (minor concern) and prostate gains (major concern) if I blast test. Maybe I can use finasteride?

Why is sust garbage? It has a good reputation on actual roid forums

ergo-log.com/finasteridetestosterone.html

The one thing to be aware of is that without DHT, you may be more prone to high estrogen symptoms

do whatever you want nobody cares

read the op

How much of an actual risk to fertility would a 15 week cycle of test c be while using AIs and PCT

if you want to get anything out of the test prop in of you'd have to shoot like EOD, at which point you may as well just use straight up prop

just use test e and lengthen the cycle if you want more time growing

Because hormone levels fucking everywhere at once

Test e is much more stable with the same gains and less sides. You can always add test prop an oral or tren on top of your regular test e pins if you feel like the different esters did something for you.

Your balls become useless after 1 shot of test and you can never have children again. You have to decide is it worth it.

is 500 test 700mg tren ace per week good for cut?

where can I purchase masT bully protection?

an approximately 0.00000% chance and you would already know this if you did your homework

call him a manlet and watch him squirm

I'm reverse dieting (Layne Norton stuff) and IIFYM (80:20 clean:dirty) and seeing pretty decent gains, no increase in bf% right now even after +500 calories. In fact, I think I'm lower.
I still want to start a test cycle though, but I've got no idea when to start it since progress is still going smooth. Any suggestions? Currently 79kg, 5ft11, ~12% bodyfat (200/60/260/2380 macro split, increasing by -/5/20/125 every week). Lifts are OHP 50kg, Bench 85kg, Squat 110kg, Deadlift 160kg. Lifting for 2 years consistently but suicide cuts have ruined me. Hence reverse dieting to fix metabolism.

On a basic cycle of 500mg test E, but i've just booked a holiday which will hit before the end of the cycle. Is there any reason i can't double the amount per week so i finish in two weeks time?

And if it is okay should i double my HCG and AI as well?

why not finish the cycle earlier if you don't want to pin/can't take steroids with you?

Infertility on or after cycle seems to be a meme. I hear of many people having kids fine after and even on cycle.

Options:
1.Don't be a dummy
2.Ignore him

How long is vacation? You could either take your stuff with you, assuming you arent flying there or going out of country. If it's only a week or so you could take a double dose before hand. If it's longer than a week or two and assuming you can get it, you could take test d or u (I forget the exact ester lengths though, research yourself plz)

There are many options aside from stopping early if you look into it.

Because it was a cycle to recovery from an injury, i don't plan to do it again so the excess would just be money thrown away.

Im away for two weeks and flying out.

is murphy on roids?

dude looks like he's dying, aged twenty years in half the time

sounds like a question only you have the answer to. if you want to start, start. if you think you're still making "good enough" gains then don't?

Taking double dose will give you double the trouble just because you are too big of a jew to throw out 1ml of gear.

Probably not a popular opinion here but do you guys get tired of hookups and shit and just want a stable gf? Someone who you get along with and can see everyday when you get home from school or work. I’m 23 but this hookup stuff gets old and I’d rather have someone I can lay next to while she watches tv or just have around and love.

And no my e2 isn’t high. Maybe it’s just the holidays making me sappy

Also 23 here, I disagree but I respect the feeling. I dated a girl for three years and we broke up almost a year ago, so I think I've had my fill of relationships for now. Maybe when I'm older.

Right i'll just keep as it is and throw out whatever is left.

>do you guys get tired of hookups
kv here
>want a stable gf
yes, never had a gf
>I’m 23
im 28
>my e2 isn’t high
same here
>Maybe it’s just the holidays making me sappy
i always feel like this but every holiday kind of enhances that feeling

> only been with one girl
> both been together 6 years since we were 20
Feels so comfy. Other girls mire but im a partner with one person forever.

keep the stuff if it's not expired, maybe one day you will save your buddy with extra pin if he's gear won't come on time

>pct meds in customs for 10 days

49. Nope.

Sup my man. Fellow fraudtist here

We all gone Mack it

>starting a cycle without pct on hand

bertstare.jpg

> """model"""
God i hate fugly girls who pay for a photoshoot and then call themselves models.

it is too late for me my man

all i can do now is aquire enough mass to overwhelm my feels (which will never be enough)

Oh I should’ve said I’ve never had a real relationship either so that’s probably part of it. Always been hookups.

That girl who messaged me last night saying she was horny gave me her number and I texted her before she went to sleep and told her to let me know when she’s free but I checked her Facebook and she’s got nothing but female friends and not a single picture with a guy. No comments on her pictures from guys so I’m wondering if she felt bad after she said that and doesn’t really want to hook up.

Might say fuck it and ask her if she wants to go out since were both probably forever alone. She’s my type and cute too.

Oh AND SHE LIFTS / wants to get into powerlifting

>tfw you cut enough to see abs through the sweater if it fits well

what size is the sweater?

It's only too late because you think it is

You're looking at this from a problem-solving lens instead of a creative lens

You see problems
>Tfw 28 virgo
>Tfw manlet/ugly/fat/w.e
>Tfw these chicks are hos

Instead you need positive outlook. Why CAN you do something
>Tfw jacked af
>Tfw stable job and life
>Tfw because of drugs you have a better erection than 99+% of guys

I have a stable gf and it's getting harder and harder to not cheat. I don't want to but I'm sure I eventually will (again, because I did cheat a couple of months into the relationship)

it's fucked because our sex life is amazing and I love her, I don't know what I'm looking for going for hookups with randoms

european M..? I usually wear L but wearing a size smaller is like frauding with clothes.

So that's a 'yes'

tfw hardly fit in european xl.
Arms and chest are too big.
But yeah, you are right, a bit tighter and you get mired 10 times more

yes

Man I hope you can keep it together for the both of you.

I don’t think I’m 100% monogamous but I have such high standards for a girl I’d get into a relationship with that I don’t think I’d ever feel the need to cheat on her because her just being herself would make me happier than anything else in the world. Not to mention seeing her happy.

yes he's on roids,everyone who says the opposite is a fucking delusional dickrider dyel faggot

>only doing this one cycle guys

lel

>second pin tonight

I fucked up last time and hit a vein, reckon i need to go a bit higher

Havent started but holy fuck ITS RIGHT FUCKING THERE TWO STATES AWAY JUST GIMME MY SHIT FUCK

Why does it take so LONG

how much should I worry about balding when blasting test? hairline ok so far

just embrace baldness and leave humanity behind

Balding is genetic. If you go bald on roids, you were going to go bald anyway.

>hit a vein
nah you didn't, unless you mean on entry, in which case... just look at the skin before you poke it with a needle, dude

blood came pouring out

>Tfw jacked af
in the eyes of normies - yes
in the eyes of gymrats - yes
in the eyes of frauders - not big enough

>Tfw stable job and life
no job, no life

>Tfw because of drugs you have a better erection than 99+% of guys
i wouldn't say my erection is better. I think my erection is lacking and my dick is not as hard as it can be

It sucks but happens. Where did you pin?

it was my first time so i was panicking like fuck and just stuck it in the middle outer quadrant, i meant to do upper - outer but was nervous

yes, you nicked a vein on entry. look at the surface of your skin and avoid the big blue veiny things! you don't need to "go higher," if you're in the muscle you're fine

>seeing veins on the surface of your ass

hello spooky

alright disregard be careful with where you inject in glutes and stay in the upper outer quadrant, the sciatic nerve is like right where you injected, believe me you don't want to pin into that

Oh glutes? I literally always bleed like crazy from them. I stick to quads and vg if I need them and they’ve worked fine for almost 7 years now

You're just arguing now and totally missed the point you fucking retard

Read my post again and think this time

you should be able to see veins on your ass, dude... that's not a skeleton thing. I guess maybe if you're tan they could be not as visible, but they should still be there

Talking to dating app sloot on snapchat

Crazy bitch talking about how her ex raped her

Then I get
>Low key I wanna get cummed in
>Miss having sex

Guys wtf.

>being raped by your boyfriend
I've "raped" my girlfriend hundreds of times. She isn't complaining when I'm drilling her with my hand around her throat though

i see what you said and i "fixed" all of that and im telling you how it is

i just wanted to say that if you think there is no way out for you it's most likely true. Steroids will grant gains but unfortunately they can't fix your life or ugly mug (you also won't grow taller from test if you're a manlet)

>be such a pussy that instead of eating onions you'd rather inject your ass with HGH

top fucking kek

This is bait

Wear a condom.

Re-read the fucking post I made

You literally did not comprehend what I said

You are stuck in "solve issue" mode. You need to be in "generate creative and positive outcomes" mode.

>no update on tracking still

RUN don't walk away from her. Pussy is an easily available commodity there is no reason why you should have to risk some crazy slut fucking your life up.
Even if she isn't lying about being raped, that kind of trauma coming from someone who you've been intimate with leads to damage and massive fucking baggage.
Call me a misogynist, but she seems to be a damn near textbook example of damaged goods.

>Test shipment Seized by the International Anti Steroid Resistance Movement

I can't even "generate" a positive tought in my head and it's been like that for years. I mean literally
>lay in bed trying to fall asleep
>try to think about nice things
>every single scenario you think of turns bad

It is impossible for me to think positive because everything around me is depressing and every single thing i do is turning to shit. I wish i could afford a supply of some drus that can make you happy.

Holy shit now she's legit asking if I want to be in a mff threesome

Other girl prolly ugly af but I'm a virgin who gives a shit definitely rolling with it

I'm a virgin bruh I'm definitely putting it inside given the chance. THEN I run to away

god speed you horny bastard

Fucking vidya I want to skip the gym because of you, why am I having so much fun!?

>Still stuck thinking what you CANT do not what you CAN do
What do you want

All us anons throw your sad ass a pity party

Eat LSD/mushrooms/mdma and sort yourself out

>tfw cant enjoy video games anymore

i hate depression

I thought so too until I started this.
Like every game is kinda fun for 10 mins then I just turn it off and never play again.

Thank you for keeping the price of organs low desu

Not bait. It's really pathetic that you guys are so insecure you take steroids to get big.

Can you cut more aggressively on a cruise, or should you stick to something conservative (~500 cal deficit) as if natty cutting?

For what it's worth I plan on a two month cut on trt test only, and then will introduce tren for the last 2 months to get dick-skinned.

Gonna text my boy before going anywhere dw user

Besides she brought up the threesome after I already tried to invite myself over. Not like I was hesitant beforehand she tryna convince me lol

If it seems too good to be true...

Depends on how big you are

So since you're probably dyel just cut hard as you want on cruise. You'll keep 95+% and the mass you didn't keep comes back the first few weeks as blast warms up

It doesn't seem too good this bitch is just a crazy sloot basically. 5-6/10 wood bury but not romance

What if it is a preference and not an insecurity?

Definitely wear a condom.

No! I don't wanna!

She's white and 'country'. Hates nigs so no HIV so no fears m8

ive nearly figured out acne prevention i think, i have sensitive skin that reacts really badly to some OTC treatments but i think ive found the right combo

i'll probably try accutane if its still bad in the spring, its too much effort to figure out right now

It's your life.

>because whites can’t hve hiv also

Can we just gas you already

yeah but he doesnt look like a freak so i think he's only on test and knows how to maintain low %bf

She's on BC for a 'medical condition'

I'm on tren

Also I'll coitus interruptus

We got this user

Sure. And you already have herpes.

Gays and nigs basically, and really slutty chicks that fuck nigs or shoot dope

Look at the statistics

id go for it but see her alone first before you agree to the 3some