Motivation thread

Motivation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8ibl4nPmRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this lao guy is pretty woke

Long read but true

Cool we haven't had an autism thread in a while.

how is this motivation, i hope you are gonna post another post nigger

How is this supposed to motivate my ugly ass you fucking chimp

thank you based poster, these make me feel better about myself even though i'm a piece of shit who will never quit my habbits(because i don't really want to)

Wow.
Please give me a non-ant version of this.

see

>just act without expectation bro, it always works for me

Never said life was easy.

This would be good for motivating someone to kill themselves, maybe.

this one is pure leftist faggotry

fucking A
saved

well fuck

K

This is also the life of every girl age 16-24 who isn't fat.

it never fails to motivate me

nice rebuttal you fucking blue-haired, antifa, feminist scumbag.

i needed this one. i've been fretting about mistakes i made which have cost me a huge amount. i've tried to let go of it, but it resurfaces often. i need to know and believe that things will change and i can make them change for the better.

K

i don't think so. the snow goose is white, even if others don't see it as white. by bathing it only affects how others see it.
you are yourself, even if others think you are something different.
i don't see anything leftist about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8ibl4nPmRE

this helped me.

What General Weygand has called the Battle of France is over... the Battle of Britain is about to begin. Upon this battle depends the survival of Christian civilisation. Upon it depends our own British life, and the long continuity of our institutions and our Empire. The whole fury and might of the enemy must very soon be turned on us. Hitler knows that he will have to break us in this island or lose the war. If we can stand up to him, all Europe may be freed and the life of the world may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands.But if we fail, then the whole world, including the United States, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new dark age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties, and so bear ourselves, that if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, This was their finest hour.

thot begone

Not him, but I think he meant that the quote can justify accepting yourself, physically and mentally as you are. While this can be cathartic, it's also is a justification for not improving in any way.

No, it's an understanding that you are what you are. If you're weak, pretending to be strong won't make you strong. You'll actually have to do the work. Same dude:

>Neither need you do anything but be yourself.

Nah, I think most people would interpret this line as accepting yourself. Don't change, little man, don't go the gym. You are what you are and you don't need to do anything about it.

Although by the nature of perception, we all interpret and view things uniquely, so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

And wanting to be strong is not part of yourself?

>Nah, I think most people would interpret this line as accepting yourself. Don't change, little man, don't go the gym. You are what you are and you don't need to do anything about it.
yeah, i think you're right that those that need to accept it this way will accept it this way. but that isn't what Laozi meant. but you're right that people choose how to perceive things.
all of these are translations too, which means they've already been interpreted. i can't find the chinese of the snow goose quote, but reading the Dao in chinese is much different from reading the English

"If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it"

"Do not believe that freedom, happiness and life come as a gift from heaven. Everything is rooted in our own will and our own labour. In ourselves alone lies the future"

"and only then, when the entire being has become one of sacrifice, then alone can we expect, can we hope, that providence will grant us assistance in the future. The almighty has never helped a lazy man. He does not help the coward. He does not help the person that cant help himself. Here the same applies, help yourself and the almighty can not deny you his assistance"

(all three hitler, cut to remove the german people etc)

Note that philosophy is best when racially close. As a white, Lao Tzu and buddhism etc are not right, those things are always a bit off. On the other hand, an asian will never get the essence of Nietzsche or Evola.

Churchill is a bad speaker. If you want the best English speaker of the 20th century, look up Sir Oswald Mosley

keep going

>best speaker of the millenium, often said having a magnetic personality
>speeches cut for politeness

>radical philosopher

Why the fuck should I go to /pol/?
And by the way, by lifting, you are embracing parts of the fascist lifestyle, wherether wou want or not.

Churchill is great. I'm a nationalist not a fascist, my grandfather fought in North Africa with Indians and other peoples of the Commonwealth and Free France. You and Oswald Mosley can fuck off.

>cognitive dissonance
She could be the gf of whoever she sent this too
My gf still sends me snaps like this

I want to write a scathing reply, but I'm not going to shit up the thread.

Some quotes:

"Lifedemandshardness.Onemuststrivewithburn
inghearttowardtheidealofhardness.Tobehard
forthesakeoflife,tobecomeafighter,towinthevictory."

"Willistheforceinsideyouthatcommands.You
mayhesitatefromweariness,anxiety,weakness.
Willliftsyouovereverybarrierandordersyoutodowhat
yourfeelingsandunderstandingtellyoutodo"

"Youmustpracticeselfcontrol.Howoftendoesdutycall,
butsomethingdistractsyou?Commandyourselfsothat
youcanmasteryourself.
Dosomethingeverydaythatyoudonotliketodo,and
avoiddoingsomethingeverydaythatyouwouldgladly
havedone.
Do everything you are ordered to do immediately,
withoutthinkingaboutit.Youmustinordertobecomea
realman."

- Helmut Stellrecht

"There are human beings who – like a snail – carefully stick out their feelers in order
to feel out reality. If they encounter difficulties, they hurriedly withdraw into a “security” and wait for
the “favourable moment”. The favourable moment is supposed to guarantee the effortless success, the
advance. There are human beings, who for their whole life wait so for the favourable
moment and never come to action, to the decisive deed. It is able to make life
unfruitful and hence to destroy it."

- Kurt Eggers

"Pain, I came to feel, might well prove to be the sole proof of the persistence of consciousness within the flesh, the sole physical expression of consciousness.As my body acquired muscle, and in turn strength, there was gradually born within me a tendency towards the positive acceptance of pain, and my interest in physical suffering deepened."

- Yukio Mishima

Nice quoting there brah, real fluent. Are you sure that basement air isn't getting to you a little too much?

This guy gets it
I strive to have a gf one day and receive messages like those

Agreed. Whenever I read asain, African etc. Motivational philosophy, it helps, but it doesn't quite hit the nail on the head.
When I hear Hitler, Cordenaue, goebbels and others speak, I always feel satisfied and full of thumos to achieve what might be impossible without this inspiration.

One of the best.

holy fuck cunt this isn't motivation :'(

YOUR LIFE IS ENDING ONE DAY AT A TIME

your island is going to brown and muslim im sure grand pappy would love to know thats what he fought for

“Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.”

“Always prefer the plain direct word to the long, vague one. Don't implement promises, but keep them.”

“The safest road to hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts.”

Keep them coming gents

>>>/tumblr/

Fuck

Comes from a pdf, only saw it when it posted.

"The purpose of life is not that of being more or less happy, but to make oneself and others better, and to combat injustice and error is not a right, but a duty."
-Italo Balbo

You go man

Ser Geoff of house Seid, I bed thee to depart

Got this from a mire thread a few months ago. Posted it in a motivation thread a month ago and now people are posting it in every motivation thread.
Very very possibly a thot, but if that motivates you you don't care that she is