Private! Report your Veeky Forums status!

Private! Report your Veeky Forums status!

All hope and motivation is lost,sir. My lifts have stalled and I'm at the same place physically I was a year ago.

broke squat pr

Dyel sarge. Dyel

My heels are now magnetically bound to the earth
My squat continues to climb even as my other lifts stall
My pants no longer fit and l am relegated to tracksuits
My lust for the blood of albanians grows ever higher

Gained 8 lbs of muscle and 8 lbs of fat over last 6 months.
Went from 12% bf to 16% and man i feel bad coz of it.

Got qt3.14 gf with huge tits along the way

Gym thot smiled at me today.
Can finally squat 1pl for reps.

Lifts have gone up but I’ve also put on 10lbs of fat
Someone execute me

10lbs over weight now since holidays....

Keep lifting brother

1,5 month in
Squat 25kg 12 reps 3 sets
Bench 10 kg 8 reps 3 sets
Feels good, sir

Trying to lose 200 lbs with pullups but I still can't do one.

The bench just wont fucking go up sir! Its fucking futile

Going out to dinner with a qt this weekend. Got to talking about BDSM interests. I like being petty rough, but she's apparently dominant too and chances are she has a lot more experience with this sort of thing.

probably because you can't lift 200 lbs user

Waiting for the bench press to free up

Nice man, I'm jealous.

Weight loss is going successful sir. Down 30lbs in 3 months, 30 more to go sir!

Slept in and missed my lifts this morning, sir!

Operation "get gf" is a failure sir.

Ambushed by early wave of DYEL new-year's eve goer's in the gym.

THEY'RE DOING CURLS IN THE POWER RACK. NEED BACK UP. WE'RE BEING OVERRU-*kccchtt*

I've got a special exercise machine for you right here, private.

skipped todays gym couse there was too many people

Intensifying...

I have a cold now but on Saturday I hit a pr on hop.

Still skinny fat.

>not addressing me by my rank
ON YOUR FACE PRIVATE

Ohp.

Captain, last week i broke up with my GF, today i cheat curled 135lbs for 12 reps fulled with rage and almost cried on the curl rack, nothing new here sir!

If you're not both scarred by the end it's not really sex.

deep into a gramtest cycle and all I want to do is eat and bang traps sir

or fuck that
I'm going there anyway

I just don't want anything shoved up my ass.

Me air force
me reel soldier

Then make sure that's clear.

140 173cm I bench 175 but I don't really see my chest, do I just need to loose more body fat? What should my one rep max be to get to ottermode?

>air force
>soldier
Fuck off, POG

Get your own picture faggot

still no gf sir

Please advise

I'm really sick sarn't, what should I do to make some immune system gains?

onions

Eat your own bogeys.

I miss this show so much :(

put your app. in and stop browsing Veeky Forums

broke a squat pr sir!

I look great but am still depressed as hell, sir!

Is she always on your mind private? Are those feels too heavy for a WEAK LITTLE BOY?! Or -god forgive me for saying that- are you giving up to your laziness?
Tell me private, don't be shy

>1pl8

Karma echo karma, this is 36th air support standing by, requesting location to begin firing FEEL missile barrage over

>squat guillotine

I'm considering falling for the onion meme sir!

100% fit

Sir, the private broke his one year bench plateu one month ago.
The private is now bound for another year until he is free to lift the 2 pl8.Sir

>About to start new job as a welder cause my friend got it for me
>Pays well
>Don't know how to fucking weld, but they'll teach me
>Autistic pussy, not at all a blue collar type worker
>Have to wake up at 5:30am for it, feel like that's gonna fuck me up
I'm just really nervous and anxious, know I should do it and take this opportunity, but I'm scared and a pussy

SIR THIS RECRUIT IS ROUGHLY 4.5 MONTHS AWAY FROM HITTING 1/2/3/4 AND 3.5 YEARS AWAY FROM ANY SHOT OF GETTING A QT GF SIR!

still DYEL as fuck

Broke diddly pr boss

If you do not take that golden opportunity, then you are a literal fucking retard.

Fuck you and your POG ass.

Still lifting for the dream of one day retaking THE CITY.

Getting pretty aesthetic in the process, but none of that matters now.

Hit a squat and DL PR today sir!

kek

Still at DYEL status sir. I get fatigued to early is all, sir. Sir, anxiety and depression keep infiltraiting my mind. I dont know how to stop it Sir. Still waiting on being issued that girl who really likes me and isnt crazy SIR.

Battlefield 2. Good old times!

Sir I'm stuck in the intermediate stage! And I have consistency issues! And I don't eat enough!

t. bench 325 paused, sir!

How do you even do 10kg bench? Doesn't a normal barbell weight 20kg?

OHPing 1pl8 for reps as ordered, sir.

Eat a lot of hot rice and spend the rest if the time sleeping.

Just did a 35kg Bench for 3x6 sir, I know its trash but I'll make it one day I hope, Sir!

I kinda feel bad though, it really isn't all impressive, sorry sir!

I..... I skipped the gym today.

It's ok, I did too to study for finals, but we're both going to go back Wednesday right comrade?

Just started lifting two months ago ago, sir! Already making some serious gainz during my bulk and can't wait to start cutting in March!

Heh...yeah...Wednesday.....
>have only lifted for 6 months out of the entire year

Lifts are going up, sarge. No problems eating right or going to the gym. If all goes well, I'm on the road to hit a four-plate squat come March. It's the nogf, sarge. Every night I go to sleep, I feel that emptiness in my hands. It's cold, sarge. It's lonely. I shouldn't beat myself up like this, but I can't escape this feeling. It's been eating at me since I first hit puberty, and even somewhat before that. I need to fill the void. Soon I'll be 19, and I just can't fathom to imagine a life lived this long without intimacy of any kind. These thoughts, they go away when I'm in the gym, blasting away at PRs or rep records, but they return for volume work. The tedium forces my mind to wander and think about the bad things, the things I missed out on. All of the you-will-nevers. Help me, sarge. It's cold here.

Tweaked the spine a bit on squats, taking a few days off.

Everything is great but the sleep. Sleep game is weak. Why can't I sleep sarge... why won't it let me sleep?

Almost at 3 pl squat (55kg per side)
My bench is shit tough :/ (a little over 1 plate)

Try sleeping pills or Zzzquil, but don't become dependent on them. Also try going to bed every night at the exact same time. FInally, use a noise machine. Those things, especially the last one, helped me sleep a ton. And if you're tweaking your spine during squats, try revisiting your form, wearing a (better) belt, try foam rolling, mobility drills, etc. You're gonna make it. We're all gonna make it, because we're all we've got in this world.

All lifts up 5lbs since last month sir! Gained a significant amount of fat though sir!

Gf should be an addition to your life, not its completion. Live for yourself and no one else, know that you'll be ok if you end up alone. You must be a well rounded person, only then will the gf appear.

Hanging in there Sir!
Studying for Finals and breaking PR’s Sir!
We’re all gonna make it SIR!

DYEL sir!
Fresh on the gym lines, sir!

>imagining seeing someone crying in the curl rack, swinging 135 pounds
my sides

Increasing lifts, studying for finals, learning more about guns and the outdoors SIR!

Operation Glutes4Sloots is a go, status nominal, extraction team ready for unsolicited assgrabbing from fat chicks

I'm doing my rehab for my leg injuries, eating healthier to shed weight (onion a day) and climbing sir

10 kg on both sides, not 10 kg total

Getting back in the gym after a big essay sir, also re-reading Meditations to build more mental gains.

Eating more and investing in cryptocurrency as well, sir, I want gains in all facets of my live.

sad.

Finished up the work for my courses and now I have all of December to lift, sir. Plan on going 3x a week and eating like a madman. I WILL hit my goals for the end of the year.

Rah, sir

I've been blasting and cruising under your nose for the past 9 months, sir. Out in the field, during 29 Shitholes, I've been shooting testosterone in my ass. I will continue to do so as well.
I've also snorted meth, done a lot of LSD and a little MDMA.

I turned 21 recently, and I'm probably infertile by now, sir.

But sir, that doesn't change the fact that I am a good doc to my marines.

All lifts have gone up, but my deads have stalled sir!

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR PLEASE DELET THAT STATEMENT

Try not to do it too long unless you have to, welding fumes have been linked to extremely terrifying shit like alzheimer's and other degenerative neurological diseases

Squatted for the first time today. Wish I had been doing that a long time ago.

Now do it three times a week for the rest of your life

I'm doing great, no longer overweight since june, putting in muscle.

If I don't stop pooping I won't make it to the gym in time to finish my routine before they close

Listen user, I'm a TIG welder. Is my job tolerable? Yes. But if you ever feel the desire to learn and experience more, welding isn't go to satisfy you. If you want to just live and have a decent means to provide for yourself, it's a pretty good gig. But don't feel like it's your only choice.

>wake up everyday
>hate commuting to work
>work a pointless desk job that I hate all day,
dealing with idiots for 8 hours of my life every day(BUT HEY IT PAYS THE BILLS AM I RIGHT)
>hate commuting back home
>get back home wanting to scream and break things
>work out
>eat
>waste 2 hours on the internet
>repeat

I live in a first world country and make more money than the median of the populaiton but brehs i hate my life, i just wanna be happy