1 Land parcel = 1 Bitcoin

Selling land parcels in mountains of Nera Natural Reserve, Romania (eastern Europe, UE), right next to the Nera river. All utilities, close to village and the Moceris + Bigar water falls.
1 parcel = 1 Bitcoin (all taxes included)
BTC: 1KKaq7JJPimjo1CffijdHQZ3EXDc5CcnxY

Check it out: www.businessesforsale.com/land-parcels-in-nera-national-park-romania-for-sale.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

nera.imo.ro
lege5.ro/Gratuit/gm4tenjygy/legea-nr-17-2014-privind-unele-masuri-de-reglementare-a-vanzarii-cumpararii-terenurilor-agricole-situate-in-extravilan-si-de-modificare-a-legii-nr-268-2001-privind-privatizarea-societatilor-comerciale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks legit

sent :)

just bought 100k

>Romania

What's the long term prospects politically and economically for this crackerjack country?

u gon get raped

OPs pic is before a gigantic herd of Muslim migrants beat a trail through

>muslims
>romania

It's such a shithole that they have nothing to benefit from trying to come here. The village rapists would fend them off even if they tried.

Pretty cool. Too bad its romania

Romania is actually one of the countries refusing EU immigrant quotas, so no islamisation or "cultural enrichment". Politically trad-con, very free from social standpoint, developing economically. It has one of the fastest internet speeds in the world (look it up), and no "pirating" sanctions or restrictions. This is a turistical zone. The Moceris falls near by has been selected as one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the entire Europe.

I wouldn't call it a complete "shithole" since the city I'm living in was the capital of Hungary in the Austrian-Hungarian empire, first European city to have streets lit with electricity, dubed "little Vienna" and "city of roses", recently voted Cultural Capital of Europe in 2020:

www.fb.com/588797367826822/photos/a.592347794138446.1073741830.588797367826822/1629200430453172/?type=3&theater

for 1 bitcoin I can get better bigger land in the midwest

do you need any bridges OP?

I got a 1 bridge = 1 bitcoin deal going on.

Tfw I could have had 20 land parcels in Romania if I sold chainlink at the top

I don't expect to conduct the sale of the lands here on Veeky Forums, just advertising for anyone who might be interested to cash out their Bitcoin (without paying income taxes on it) or just diversifying their investments, aquire a vacation home in nature, AWAY from "progressivist" and multiculti politics.
Many foreigners found refuge and a home in Romania's rural settlements, exactly because of the quiet, traditional life that is no longer exists in the west.

www.mediafax.ro/life-inedit/comuna-din-romania-in-top-10-europa-al-unui-renumit-site-de-calatorii-zona-declarata-un-muzeu-in-aer-liber-strainii-sunt-fascinati-de-culorile-ei-16775613

We are actually looking to build a bridge over the Nera river, the lands being right next to it (front to the Nera river), thous gaining access to the paved county road. Here is the map: nera.imo.ro
GPS coordinates: 44.845240, 21.896998

I like your idea OP!

And Romania is in the EU for a few years now so it will probably develop a lot in the next 10-15 years.

It actually had the greatest economic growth in the EU in 2017, but mostly due to the IT jobs in the cities, foreign corporations and... webcam girls. So if you have property in Romania, you receive citizenship easier, meaning EU passport & ID card.

www.agerpres.ro/english/2017/06/08/romania-greatest-economic-growth-in-eu-in-2017-q1-14-29-07

according to romanian law
You are not allowed to own land as a foreigner

They can since 2014, if it is "extravilan" (not in the city). These land parcels are extravilan and have building permit for P+2 houses.
Here is law 17/2014, you can run it trough Google translate: lege5.ro/Gratuit/gm4tenjygy/legea-nr-17-2014-privind-unele-masuri-de-reglementare-a-vanzarii-cumpararii-terenurilor-agricole-situate-in-extravilan-si-de-modificare-a-legii-nr-268-2001-privind-privatizarea-societatilor-comerciale

>cash out their Bitcoin (without paying income taxes on it)
Good idea. In future years there will be more and more sales of Real Estate for BTC around the world

Looking forward to it. Unfortunatelly we're still stuck with the obligatory state-mandated paperwork for real estate property transfers. Here in Ro only a notary can sign the property transfer, not any lawyer. Still, it can be done relatively easily and fast.