Should I start lifting? I want to look less like a little girl but I DON'T want to look masculine

Should I start lifting? I want to look less like a little girl but I DON'T want to look masculine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qd5-qspfKtc
womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/height-sex-partners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>horse girl
There is no saving you

Don't worry, you're never gonna look masculine even if you try
Bitch

Everyone should lift. Hit everything but lats, traps, and obliques to not be gross.

That my problem too. I don't want to get bulky or masculine as in only 5' 3"

But im sick of looking tiny and "cute".

I want to be a hottie a hottie

is that you?

?

Horse girls are always fucking weird. Never met an exception. It's a huge red flag.

Do the basicbitch instathot routine.
Lunges
Hip bridges
Donkey kickbacks
Romanian deadlifts
Planks
Pushups
Bent dumbbell rows
Dumbbell overhead press
Curls

in what way

horse girls are spoiled thru the fucking roof, all horse girls had rich parents and u wont get with them unless ur paid. equistrian stuff has always been a sport for the royal class

This. It's like female Warhammer 40K or something. And that's without considering the ridiculous horse roleplaying forums.

>talks about horses all the time even though nobody cares
>strange relationship with father
>generally autistic
You being on here is proof enough of this

btw i reversed image searched ur pic. i know ur info now and i will be leaving your dad a message telling him all about the nudes you were posting all over shady online forums

>female Warhammer 40K
heh

>It's like female Warhammer 40K or something.
Perfect

lel

They are on a special level of autism.
youtube.com/watch?v=qd5-qspfKtc

My gf rides horses all the time and there's nothing wrong with her. It puts her in a good mood and keeps her out of my hair. Big black ones.

Wow! I guess it's true you do end up looking like what you love.

>big black ones

bruh

op pls

lel

this

you don't get how blessed you are shiela
I don't have experience with it but I bet tiny "cute" girls attract better guys than the thotties who are lusted over by every lowest common denominator

Best men go for tall.

Wrong. Tall girls have more sex partners. Low status.

womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/height-sex-partners

Lifting won't make you huge, user. It'll just make your muscles stronger and more defined.

^This. Beauty and "Hotness" attracts perverts and self-absorbed horndogs. Cuteness attracts good men who have a natural drive to protect and provide. It doesn't mean you can't have good muscles.

I would not aspire to be a hot girl - most that I've seen or met tend to sleep around a lot with undesirable partners, and almost all of them have a history of short, unstable relationships.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

she's a big girl

she's 6'2" and likes to wear 6" heels

big girl

fpbp

rekt