David Laid Natty or not?

Is he Natty?If not was he natty and for how long?
youtube.com/watch?v=7oxzhVAX4Gg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AO9k4NB-d40
youtube.com/watch?v=juIGom4_MQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes he's fucking natty you retard. He just uses good light, angles and has a pump in his photos. Maybe photoshop too

I just don't know what to think anymore.He seems like a guy who wants to take steroids so bad,he said in an interview he had wet dreams about taking theme

I wouldn't be surprised if he were but I believe his physique isn't so crazy it's unattainable naturally

youtube.com/watch?v=AO9k4NB-d40

24:42

Those delts scream steroids, you cannot get that naturally in that timeframe.

yea the 3d delts tell alot...

I have seen this.Look up his interview about his wet dreams of him taking steroids.Also all his friends or at least many of his close friends are taking theme.I can believe he is natty but it'w hard to tell.I can imagine him trying them out at least once

If you ask a dyel, yes.
If you ask someone who lifts, no.

Ok DYEL. He's been lifting "for half a decade" you cannot achieve that physique in 5 years naturally.

Strong overhead lighting game, brah.

Thats right mate, YOU, yes you personally cannot because you were born with weak genetics and slow twitch muscles, you will never achieve this physique in any amount of time even if you were on a gram a day, you dyel cunt

Relax David

he's not that big when you see him on video

youtube.com/watch?v=juIGom4_MQI

obviously on the stuff

He's basically dedicated his time and money into the gym, and obviously has great genetics. he takes good pics for insta but if you see him casually he just looks like a normal joocy teen on 5 years of training

It's all in the lighting and pump. Watch his workout vids and you'll see how natty he looks.

yeah ok buddy

Lmao guarantee I'm bigger than you so thanks for the giggle m8

I honestly don’t know
He looks similar to bimbo, a know steroid user from /fraud/, but in some videos he looks average.
So it’s 50/50 really

>upload date
Are you retarded?

>you cannot achieve that physique in 5 years naturally

You are welcome m8 but the laugh was towards you a long time ago

post body with timestamp, I'll follow up. Lets see whos bigger.

you're seriously delusional if you think you'll be anywhere near that after 5 years

For sure my dude