Veeky Forums breakfast

So Veeky Forums, want to eat something that's better for you than cereal each morning AND means onionfags can get their onion in without having to be a fucking autist about it? Well hold onto your dicks, because this is gonna be a wild ride.

First, arrange your ingredients like so. Not included in this picture are two eggs, kale, and dairy free spread (I'm using sunflower spread, but any non dairy spread will do).

Put your onion to one side and chop your veggies as seen in the picture. Heat some of your spread in a wok on medium heat.

When spread is melted, add in your garlic clove, sweet potato and mushrooms. Stir frequently until sweet potato begins to soften and mushrooms begin to tan.

>better for you
>sunflower spread
stopped reading right there and not a moment later

Throw in your broccoli and two handfuls of kale. Sprinkle over some herbs, I used herbs de Provence.

Dice your onion like pic related while contents of wok soften.

Go be a nigger somewhere else. If you wanna eat phytoestrogen and pus filled dairy, that's on you. I'll stick to sunflower spread.

Transfer wok to lower heat and fry two eggs. Now would be the time to add salt to your veg if you want, I tend not to though.

Keep posting OP, I'm not creative at all and I need new ideas for my meals

Transfer contents of wok to plate and stir diced onion through it. Place eggs on top and add pepper. Congrats, you just ate an onion without being a fucking autist, and had a tasty and nutritious breakfast.

FYI, portobello/button mushrooms contain the carcinogen "agaritine" named for their genus, agaricus

eat shiitake, lion's mane, or oyster instead

otherwise, cute recipe. this is basically what I eat, except prepared better, with no eggs, and with at least 3x the garlic

>eating breakfast

Really nice user. Wok is a life saver, once you get used to it you can't go back.

I'm only using closed cups because they're super cheap and I have 0 money to be honest.
>not eating breakfast
Its like you don't WANT gains

>Transfer wok to lower heat and fry two eggs. Now would be the time to add salt to your veg if you want, I tend not to though.
Why dont you cook with lard?

Nice work dude.

do you guys wash your chicken breasts before you cook em?

I like to keep my breakfasts as lean as possible, whether I'm cutting or bulking. It's a personal preference really, and it may just be a psychological thing, but I've found that keeping my breakfast lean keeps my skin nice.

No need, and washing them can cause cross contamination if the water gets anywhere. Better not to do it, unless you live in a country with some dirty chicken breasts for some reason.

i've been letting my thighs thaw raw in cold water for the past 20 minutes

am i fucked?

Defrosting in a bowl of water's fine, just don't rinse them under the tap like I've seen some retards do.

>not using a cast iron skillet
DROPPED

do you have to change the water or just leave it as it is for 1-2 h?

Shouldn't be any problems leaving it as is, and it helps to minimise the potential for spillage. Make sure to cover it, though, as it stops airborne bacteria/flies getting all up in your shit. I once ended up in emergency accommodation with this guy who always used to leave his defrosting chicken uncovered, I kept warning him not to as the kitchen was disgusting due to sharing with six other "less than clean" people, but he never took my advice and got sick a LOT. Remember that water can be an absolute breeding ground for bacteria, and don't take any unnecessary risks, even though you'll probably be fine.

Make beef schnitzel the night before. The thinking man's food

Would do, but I'm currently trying out paleo for a cut so I can't eat the coating (yes, I know it's a meme, but my cut's going pretty nicely to be honest).

>crowded pan
>boiled the vegetables
>no sear
>sunflower spread
>kale
>vegan gimmick shit that kills you
>cant even crack an egg properly
>seasons vegetables with fucking herbs and no salt or pepper
cook worse than a modern woman desu

>can't crack an egg
Nah, that's due to my arsehole of a housemate shaking my eggs up when I let him borrow one.

>No salt or pepper
Read it again you fucking mong.

>Boiled vegetables
Nigger, what? If you put oil in a pan and crack an egg into it, you haven't boiled a fucking egg, have you? How are veg any different?

>kale
Nothing wrong with leafy greens. Gonna go ahead and assume your aversion is because you're overweight.

>1/10, made me respond.

thanks my man

how do you crack an egg properly?