Thoughts on Igor?

>Is he a good fitness youtuber?
>Is he natty?
>Is this the natty limit?
>Is he on Veeky Forums right now?

Also, who is your favourite fitness youtuber?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2xmEoD1Qj4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>natty

fucking delusional

Couldn't say since I don't know what he looks like without harsh overhead lighting, but I'll give it a strong 'maybe'

Guy like him with shit tier genetics (pencil neck) couldnt get that physique naturally

Yes
Probably
Probably not
No

If you think he is natty you are a complete idiot.

Stop fishing for compliments igor.
We all know it’s you.

Also I love you

THanks.

Lol what the fuck. He’s obvi natty . Look at his neck, traps, small biceps, small shoulders. The only thing he has going for him is good skin, angle, and lighting skills.0

he natty
he isn't shredded year round, only near competition
he's not that strong
if you think that you cannot achieve his look, that means you have really low standards for yourself, especially if we're talking years (8-12) of training

these are the people /pol/ posting on Veeky Forums

>understand roidtubers fitness
>dont train traps and shoulders due to being actually aware of androgenic receptors while steroid use
>fool idiots to think you're natty

profit ???? let's put this into actual natty perspective, athlean-x has trained for 30 years and admits to be on TRT cruise, and this 15 year old shit looks 10x better than him? natty my ass.

> natty
You must be dyel or just stupid.

I like him but he’s very reddit like.

I'm not saying he is natty but that body is achievable naturally

No it isn't, but go ahead and tell your PT that you "don't want to get too big".

Yes it is you non lifting faggot

He's lean with 14 inch arms, also the lighting and pump after a work out makes a big difference

>14 inch arms
How about "no"

I had 14 inch arms when i was 16
that's not 14 inch

also you don't end up that shredded and that full natty because without superhuman doses of testosterone your body prioritises energy reserves over maintaining intramuscular glycogen

shoo shoo DYEL

>14 inch arms
dude they're like 17-18 inches

Your 14 inch fatceps dont count, he's shredded but small (for my standards) IRL

High volume, clean diet, training for many years

ITT: cucks with shit tier genetics on strength routines accusing anyone who looks better than them on roids

I hate him but hes 100% natty, fitness is literally his life and hes been working out for 10+ years

not with that lighting

I agree with you that theyre bigger than 14 but no way in hell is he 17-18 inchs, mine are 17.5 cold flexed and look bigger

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2xmEoD1Qj4I

Vid on his channel: PHYSIQUE UPDATE 4 WEEKS OUT | Full Chest/Shoulder Workout | Ascension Ep. 27

Go to 6.10min

Yeah, those might maybe be 16" with a pump.

fug off igor

fuck you Igor, youre a cuck

t. cuck

Literally the cringyest motherfucker in youtube, fucking hell I cant stand his reddit ass. still, he is most definitely natty.

>Not really, he's ok I guess
>Probably, he's defined but outside of his half-natty lighting insta pics he's honestly not that big
>No
>Probably, seems like a huge nerd

He actually gives good info, I've learned shit to change my routine from him. He cites scientific studies often. Does his homework

>>Is he a good fitness youtuber?
his channel is bad, his advice is trash
>>Is he natty?
nah
>>Is this the natty limit?
far from it
>>Is he on Veeky Forums right now?
probably 9gag atm

I think he's natty because the guy has been lifting for a long time and his changes come very slowly. Also he's just not a big guy. I think he has 16 inch biceps at 10% BF, for a 6`1 guy or something that's pretty good but there's tons of college athletes in the US who are way bigger than he is.

He is pretty fucking strong, but not ridiculously so, and has been powerlifting for years too.

I think if he juiced he'd be looking much better, to be honest. And I think will probably do it some day.