Other urls found in this thread:

naturallysavvy.com/eat/scary-ingredients-used-in-bread-manufacturing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bread
Negative

Also this shit goes in QTDDTOT
A thread died for your shitty question

>Eggs

It's a good dish if you don't give a shit about your health.

I don't like this meme but you're actually being a soyboy

Don't listen to those fucking clowns in the thread. Meal is fine, except for the bread. Replace it with rice or some other good carbs.
And remember, when it comes to nutrition it's all about consistency. Eating good once in a while isn't gonna cut it.

Put some seasoning in there you fucking virgin.

Okay I'll put some rice (or pasta?) next time. I try to eat good always. I'm eating this dish and alternating with boiled hake medallions and broccoli and boiled eggs.

It's got black pepper and coriander. No salt whatsoever. I used oil to grill the steak

Didn't you make the exact same post yesterday?

How's my dinner Veeky Forums?

Yeah pasta is okayish, rice is masterrace though, also oats, whole wheat bread and sweet potatoes.

I can only ever find whole meal bread.

Are you a 40 lb girl?

This morning in my timezone. I asked how many calories it had. Guess about 600-700.

Okay user I'll try rice

So you had this dog food for breakfast and lunch?

I wish. I'm a 68kg man

No. It was my lunch and dinner.

r8 my post workout meal

Also, not pictured: an apple tart which I'm going to devour later
I'm going for bloatsthetics

the post workout snack is done. Time to get started on the main course.
we don't care about macros we're freaks

I was going to say perfect until I saw the bread.

Cholesterol, neu5gc, and heme iron. Enjoy your chronic diseases.

>bread
>negative
Not all bread is bad, nutritionlet

Good
You got more protein than carb.

I can smell the soy emanating through this post.

>muh bread is full of nutrients
guess how I know you're 25%+ bf

Literally all bread is bad.

Fuck you, buddy. Bread is awesome.

why the fuck are you eating bread?

all that quality food and then you have to go and make it unhealthy. fuck i'm so disappointed in you.

naturallysavvy.com/eat/scary-ingredients-used-in-bread-manufacturing

i have like 2 slices of toast with my post workout meal cos i fucking love bread n butter wtf am i losing gains????????????

obviously. why does anyone eat bread? you do know it's 2017 right? we've known about bread being bad for years now lol

if you're addicted to bread, make your own with simple ingredients. that's a LOT better than the chemical-treated bullshit you think of as bread.

have you ever even glanced at the ingredients list on bread?

nope im gonna bake my own shit from tomorrow

thanks user time to detox

Ingredients: Whole wheat flour, water, enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), wheat gluten, brown sugar, honey, sunflower seed kernels, yeast, rolled oats, contains 2% or less of each of the following: salt, soybean oil, cultured wheat flour, vinegar, dough conditioners (may contain one or more of the following: sodium stearoyl lactylate, calcium stearoyl-2-lactylate, mono- and diglycerides, calcium peroxide, calcium iodate, DATEM, ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides, azodicarbonamide), wheat bran, rye flakes, barley flakes, soy flour, buckwheat flour, bulgur wheat, cracked wheat, triticale, yellow corn grits, millet, soy grits, ground flaxseed, brown rice flour, calcium sulfate, soy lecithin, wheat starch, enzymes.

compare this to real bread, which is:
flour, yeast, sugar, salt, butter, water

Now you know why.

If you want to grow, you have to eat real meals.

There is no carbohydrates on your plate, a couple leaves of lettuce is not a sufficient portion of green vegetables and you shouldn't fry your meat.

No not at all, don't listen to anti bread memers. Insulin spike post workout is good.

this was litteraly posted yesterday rotated 90˚
fuck off, attention whore

>insulin is good
>2017 Veeky Forums

That was a chicken Kiev, potato croquette and 2-3 hand fulls of "sliced greens". Not sure if that was cabbage, or what, but boiled for 5 minutes.