What is the best Pre-Workout?

I refer not only as a personal experience, but also as real nutritional values.

DMMA or don't bother

Any pre worth using gets banned. Old formula Jack3D.

Make it yourself. Use caffeine, beta alanine, citruline malate, AAKG and creative. Start with a small amount and gradually increase.
Next.

Wsj recently did a report about supps that were still (illegally) selling product with dmaa. I would start with those. The funniest one was called Bee Fit With Trish Simply Skinny Pollen. Lol

I use that pic related preworkout, it's decent but IMO the beta alanine dosage is too low and caffeine is too high

You can recommend a safe preworkout?
This is a great idea! But I do not know what quantities to use.

What do you think of MyPre 2.0? What is the best of the two?

I find ephedrine to be the GOAT preworkout. Nice boost when youre on a cut too

I used mypre...light n fine....
Mr hyde is beast

Bloodrush, you can buy it at loltyler1.com discount code alpha

Preworkouts are a fucking scam, literally anyone who wastes money on this shit is a cuck.

Most of them have way too much caffeine in them. Have fun getting a heart attack in your 20s.

All you need is a strong cup of black coffee. Thats it.

All the different claims of preworkouts resulting in better workouts are all lies and placebo.

If you want DMAA, Blackstone Labs has some overpriced shit like Dust and King Cobra, but some online vendors sell DMAA raw and in solution. Basically you're ordering meth from the internet.

Pre workouts are bullshit

A high carb meal 1 hr 30 mins before lifting gives you more energy

The feeling you get from taking pre workout is from the stims fucking up your nervous system. You "feel" different so you think it works but all it does is raise your temp

Thanks, Dad, you can go back to curling with a lifting belt now.

he's right. There's nothing you get from a preworkout that you can't get from a good meal and a cup of coffee.

Preworkouts are literally just overpriced kool aid.

And there's nothing you get from a car that you can't get from a good horse and a buggy.

Cars are literally just overpriced wagons.

There's a new version of DMAA called DMHA that sells for $50 for 50g. The dosing is 1mg per kg of body weight.

Take it with caffeine and I'd say it's even stronger, if you miss DMAA it's definitely worth looking in to. still legal in the US as well.

Most retarded comparison I've ever heard.

A branded preworkout has no benefits other than making the place you bought it from richer.

I would go with EC+ optionally Y or if you can't get one go for caffeine+synephrine if you need a kick. Also DMAA as stated above is good. If you are lazy you can go for Fenix Ground Zero or Synedrex from MN. I've tried those when I was cutting this year and both are pretty great.

Mesopmorph

No longer has DMAA. :(((

Okay, okay, I'll buy your water filters.

Pic related is probably the hardest hitting stuff I've ever had. It works pretty well if you're going for a PR or something, but I wouldn't recommend taking things like this regularly. You get very heavily addicted to the caffiene and stuff in them. Hyde is shit tier now, as are pretty much all of the ones you can get at GNC, Walmart, etc. The reason being those are the ones with essentially no real effect on the body and are therefore, safe to consume. i.e. a waste of money. Most people handle pre just fine, but seriously... It is easy to get hooked and your workouts will be shit while you detox off of them.

is C4 not good anymore?

C4 has been shit for like 10 years dude. It's cheap ass Walmart pre. What do you expect?

anadrol

i'm really liking fuego from force factor
> but hyde from pro supps is still the best
cheap tons of energy and ok pump

DMAA was made officially illegal in the end of Nov, Court ruled against hitech pharm but they're appealing.

Dendrobium, is supposedly the next best thing but almost nobody has it in stock atm.

>piano man dies
>5% has fire sale
>bogo preworkout
>buy 6 containers
>set for the next few months
feels good man. Still have 3 containers left.

I feel bad for what happened to Piana, but I’d this the type of marketing you fucking useless fat burgers require to buy something? That label is an abortion.

It is. One of my housemates is a total sperg; Bought a 5% hoodie, tank, sweatshirt, and a bottle. He can barely bench lmao2plate. I only bought the PWO because im a caffeine junkie.

I wouldn't bother with one unless it's just like protein, glutamine, and arginine or some shit.

Caffeine before a workout sucks. Kills your endurance because it causes your heart to spaz out the second you do anything remotely intensive.

Maybe try an ice cold shower if you need to energize yourself. It'll get that adrenaline pumping, increase circulation, improve your mood, and prevent you from smelling like a sweaty asshole while you're lifting.

It's marketed to teenage boys, what did you expect?

buy caffeine pills in bulk, it's way cheaper and thats all you really feel from pwo anyway. and theres no nutritional value in any of that shit, have you tried buying food

I dunno man, it just seems everything has to be extreme to the max nowadays. It’s just my old age showing... I honestly feel sorry for Americans having this kind of shit foisted on them and it being part of life over there. At least here I can tune it all out.

This.

The best pre-workout is only BBC.
BIG BLACK COFFEE

Food and caffeine pill

I make my own pre. Try 200 mg caffeine, 5-10g creatine and 1/2 tsp of beta alanine. I don't use that other stuff so I can't recommend an amount.