Veeky Forums ruined me

Veeky Forums gave me body dysmorphia when it comes to height.
Wherever I am, I always look at the height of people around me and whenever there is someone taller than me, I get really insecure. If it's a girl, I literally die inside.
It's even got so far that I see people that are smaller than me as taller. I have to get close to them and check myself to make sure I'm not shorter.

I'm 6'1, so not the king of manlets, but definitely the cutoff for a manlet. Before posting here I was completely happy and confident with me height.
Fuck you guys.

I'm 5'10" so what

if you are that short, then you were ruined beforehand

Either get off the internet or quit falling for memes dipshit.

Im 6'0 and there is nothing wrong with this height. It's the manlet cutoff, meaning I'm not a manlet. You are brain damaged.

mandatory

Average height femanon here. Honestly manlets are not a problem for me =]. Even 6’ is OK to be honest so cheer up :D

I don't know if you're just emotional or whatever but do you really register what people on here think? Plenty of them are losers. I thought you go on this site to just be cruel and laugh at memes. Looks are the most important factor anyway.

>I'm 6'1, so not the king of manlets, but definitely the cutoff for a manlet
Fucking larping faggot youre no manlet piss of you cunt. God damn tallfag complaining. You have no right to complain mr above average. If youre so upset take some fucking estrogen and have a black man prolapse your anus. I hope you die you fucking arsehole.

It's good to see that there are fellow manlets surviving out there in this world ridden by heightism.
We'll all gonna make it bros.

kek nice bait

6' is more or less normal in the real world, at least where I live.

>tfw 6'2 manlet

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS

>tfw 6'5 turbo manlet
fucking end it bros

bro, i have friends who are 5'11" and slay pussy when we go out on the weekends all the same. it's all about confidence.

>go to smallish college so know majority of people
>dude who is 5’9ish at best but 9/10 face
>his girlfriend is possibly the hottest girl here
It’s all about
>FACE
then height and frame

6'1" isn't so bad. It's the cutoff for being a manlet, but that being the case, it's taller than every other manlet out there. So long as you stay among manlets at the gym you should be fine, girls will notice you are noticeably taller

Literally average height

Tfw 5'5" always had fun chuckling at manlet memes but they somehow still got to me I fucking hate myself

Lol I look to see if people are more muscular than me and couldn't give a fuck about height

>tfw you realize that Veeky Forums is just a bunch of manlets that shitpost to destroy the minds of lanklets and make them feel the same way they do

t. manlets trying to make us 6fters feel bad

i'm 5'6" and desu you guys need to stop shifting the bar with this shit. what do i even call myself now? a midglet?