Girlfriend wants me to marry her

>girlfriend wants me to marry her
>is 130 pounds overweight
>dont want to make a lifetime commitment to caring for somebody who's committing suicide with food
>tell her that a condition of me proposing to her is that she has to get below and stay below 200 pounds.
>she dumps me

You did the right thing

This. She would've ballooned up.

>stay below 200 pounds

Your standards are lower than mine, 200lbs on a woman puts her into landwhale territory.

who cares, move on with your life

Fpbp

Yeah but now I'm stuck here in Oregon when we were planning on moving to Arizona. She had lots of friends/family that she could call on for favors and one of them was gonna let us stay in her house. It kind of torpedoes a plan I had to increase my income.

lmao like that isn't even unreasonable, allowing a girl to be as fat as she wants just not over 200 lmao wtf

You're for sure better off without that cow.

Lots of ways to increase your income, many of which don't involve having a morbidly obese wife.

She was already ballooning up. We'd been together almost a year and she'd already gained 40 pounds

Yeah but now I'm gonna be homeless while I get my CDL

Dodged a bullet user, good shit

You have a lot of patience, she'd be on the curb once she hit 170 if I were you.

>200lbs
Nigga how tall is your gf? 200 pounds would be fatty territory for my 6'1" fiancee...

dumb spoiled bitch in the end it helps her fuck her

200 lbs? She better be a 6'9 amazon that can hunt bison for you

I feel you; think of it this way: you'd be homeless AND separated from your children (possibly paying alimony etc.), had this argument taken place later.

How was the breakup? what did she say?

I'm sorry, but where is the sad part of this story?

Join the military get a desk job and improve while you're in there buy a study book for the asvab so you can get a good job

>been together almost a year
>wants you to marry her
>put on 40 lbs

yeah, no you dodged a bullet on that one dude, holy shit.

>We'd been together almost a year and she'd already gained 40 pounds

She was bloatmaxxing, you fool.

>130lbs overweight

Dude, I WEIGH 130lbs. Someone who is that far overweight should not be trusted to maintain a relationship unless they show drastic resolve to change their lifestyle. You dodged a bullet, mein freund. Grit yer teeth and move on. Find a girl who respects herself enough.

>She was already ballooning up.
Checked. Also, even more kudos. She would have ballooned even more.

Whenever someone says 40lbs in weight gain, I picture myself holding a bag of concrete or wood pellets.

Holy shit indeed. That's not okay.

>Study for the ASVAB
>implying the best job isn't Aerial Logistics and has the lowest reqs in the Chair Force
Maintenance is for suckers.

Dyel

you did the right thing op, she wasnt taking good care of herself and you bet she would do the same to your children

you're better off in the long run
>inb4 OP's gf gets in shape just to spite him

Wrong. He should have dumped her, now she thinks she was in the right since she took the location of power and made the decision on ending the relationship.

Did you at least tell her you're happy to be free of her, OP?

>a 200+ pound landwhale has a more fulfilling dating life than you

What a time to be alive.

Bruh he said his girl is 130 pound over weight no matter how tall shit is that bitch is a fuckin beast. Sheeeettttt

Should've just dumped her, now she is telling everyone the worst you could imagine because of that request.
Why the fuck would you date a 200+ lbs monster in the first place, what the fuck, at least you're lucky it is already over

Just move to china were all the men are beta and all the women love to fuck non chinese men. It's nice to have a fresh start some where and an excuse to just get into social media.

Also it's very nice to see that you get even better treatment than asian women get over here no matter how sexy they are.

>fulfilling
She became a worse person while in the relationship and ended up alone.

Shit son I would have left her at 150lbs

if she's at the national average of 5'6" for women, 150 isn't bad. 155 is considered overweight at that height. Any taller than that and she'd be completely fine.

I don't know if this just happened but it was the right thing. My gf weighed about 176lbs when we met and I liked the thick girl sort of thing now she is over 220lbs with no interest in losing any of if.
I'm ashamed to be seen with her and froze in terror when a guy I work with saw us together outside. I didn't want him telling everyone I was dating a land whale.

Your plan is flawed, user. I'm not a dude and I'm not into Asians.

They both ended up alone. Yeah, she gained 40 pounds, but what does 40 pounds matter when you're already over 200? Just other drop in an endless ocean of fat.

Well i mean you can still go over and become embraced by the party life that foreigners enjoy.
They hire any white women they can get(thats not fat) and treat them like princesses.

Also you are very rare so other non asian guys would be on top of you too. Like honestly it's a great place to get laid and make money as long as you don't have asian eyes or dark skin.

I mean use that privilege best you can right?

Sometimes being alone is better than letting someone destroy you user. She took to long to trap him and make him unable to leave.

Did the right thing. That cunt would absolutely destroy your life.

just think of all the money you'll be saving not having to feed her.

If you got a car op your not homeless...28 year old old fuck here i lived in my van for 2 years in my early 20s had a great time showed at gym got great gains fucked gym thots left and right in my van