Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9aP7aexMJ9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sometimes have to jerk off twice

wasting your test gains

nice

>does so much for test
>wastes it by fapping

wow who would have thought eating actual food rather than freeze dried shit adulterated with chemicals and spewed out of a mechanical anus would be better for the machine that is your body?

I have to ask. Do pickled onions still work?

Try maca. I took a handful of 1000mg tablets and ended up fapping all night after fucking my gf. That shit keeps you perpetually horny.

Do you not use your morning wood for the first protein shake of the day?

except i eat actual healthy and varied food.
just didnt eat onions and garlic raw before as much

in not american

I am American, is it ok to lightly roast your garlic?

>morning wood every day
>sometimes have to jerk off

Sounds like you are functioning like a normal sub 30 yr old man, the fuck was your diet before? Or did you just finally eat a vegetable

nah, i jerked off everyday just fine, but quality of erections was, well not that good for a while.

since onions my dick is hard af and i can go at it for long ass time

>uhh, you niggas told me onions are a meme
Definitely not user
youtu.be/9aP7aexMJ9A

How much onion a day should you eat? Yellow or red? Also, won't I start smelling like an arab after a while?

t. Buying into the onion meme

No, heating it up destroys the effect.

Just eat one anion a day. Even if it's 100% a meme I actually crave onions in my food more now and reap those vegetal gains.

That's it, I'm gonna start eating raw onions from today. I wasted enough of my life being low test.

probably not

afaik only storing chopped garlic in citric acid stops allicin from decaying , so i guess it might be the same for onions

careful with raw garlic man it makes ot easier to have a stroke and can burn a hoke in your intestine

Placebo effect, get your blood work done if you think you’re high test faggots

you're kidding right.

unfortunately it seems allicin and similar sulphur compounds from onions are broken down in higher temperatures just like vitamins
good broscience, Eric Bugenhagen ate 0.3lbs of garlic in one sitting and hes fine

These are some of my favorite images ever, thank you