Would girls rather be with Seth Rogen, since the other dudes are manlets?

Would girls rather be with Seth Rogen, since the other dudes are manlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXLZBhIldP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’d rather be a manlet than a jew... I mean fat. Sorry just got off /pol/

gurl here

marry seth, fuck the other two. couldnt date a boy prettier than me, too many other girls would want him.

Depends on the woman. I’m sure some would prefer Seth.

>That guy in the middle
>That hairline

You're not a girl.

OP nobody on Veeky Forums knows the answer to this, there's too many factors at play like fame, wealth, success, money, age. You need to find a controlled situation where you have two axes- prettiness and height, with many representatives of every single point between them. Don't give them anything representative of anything beyond height and prettiness. Then, you need a lot of women to select a mate from the pool. Repeat this a couple times.

Because this situation is way too convoluted. Seth Rogen has a reputation of being a funny stoner so a lot of girls would go for him over the other two just because they know his reputation.

Way too complex to know. next question please.

For your sanity don't google who the middle one is wifing.

So easy.

Seth has a reputation of being a funny stoner. And the other two have a reputation of being... Hot.

They're all rich, so I don't think money would play a part in it.

he's smashing alison brie, I wouldn't feel too bad for him

Brian Posehn is 6'7. So girls would flock to him over those 3.

Yes

If that makes you feel better about being ugly

>6'2 here

basically this
incels think it's all about looks / height
there are a shit-tonne of variables/inputs in a woman's "am I attracted to him" function. how he carries himself (frame), confidence, is he charismatic / charming, is he cute / hot?, does does he dress well, etc..

Where's that picture of those girls making fun of Taylor Lautner or whatever that twilight fag's name is

SCUMMMMGANGGG

Try harder twilight fag

I cant stand seth's voice it reminds me of a drunk uncle

He always looks pretty fucking normal in most photos. Those girls were giants and/or in high heels. About a billion other girls would GLADLY slobber on that manlet's cock.

so obviously photoshopped

>As if he cares, when there are plenty of beautiful petite bitches at his disposal...

based on what??

He was tall enough for Selena Gomez to ride his cock

>all this cope

wew

The whole manlet meme was started by incels coping with being fat/ugly/socially awkward

stop larping faggot

Thanks for the lesson, meme historian. Want to provide a citation on that besides your imagination?

It's common sense... Just like the neckbeards with MGTOW who constantly make posts about how women are terrible, just happen to be repulsive to women.

Pshh these dudes are 7'3. Literally more desirable to girls than anyone on Veeky Forums.

>I’d rather be a manlet than a jew
This. There is nothing lower on the human spectrum.

Neck routine ?

seth rogen sexually assualted jennifer fox and is a slimey kike like james franco

Seth Rogan is so fucking gross as a person

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXLZBhIldP0

that one time when being the fat ugly guy from pineapple express didnt allow you to violate other peoples bodies. if this greasy sack of shit is doing this on tv to celebrities one has to wonder what else hes doing to no names when the cameras arent rolling