YFW when your 6-pack is starting to show

same

All i do is pull down the skin covering my stomach and i can see it. Its like a sneak peak.

>mfw bulking again
>six pack gone in a week

its ok you'll look much better once you cut again

6 pack = dyel in clothes unless ur on tren and test

considering you have to attract a mate while wearing clothes, its much better to look buff, than to have a six pack and skinny bod

>tfw abs only visible on an empty stomach and under good lighting

>tfw want to cut but have no reason to

>never seen abs before

i might have the shittiest or greatest ab genetics, i'll never know

you never go shirtless in the spring?

>tfw can see them but know it's only because i'm skinny and because of the lighting
I don't really have any muscles there, gotta work on that.

this is why abs are irrelevant

1) if u want to maintain low bf and visible abs u cant eat shit, u literally have to be in deficit always or very close to it, so there wont be any muscle growth
2) 99.9999% of the time people see u in clothes, so abs are completely irrelevant
3) if someone sees you naked you need to be dehydrated, be in good lighting and have an empty stomach for the abs to actual be noticeable anyways

fuck otter mode

>99.9999% of the time people see u in clothes, so abs are completely irrelevant
You are living life wrong

lmfao, i can tell you stay inside playing video games when its nice out.

>tfw never seen my abs in my entire life

im not a memelord i dont walk around shirtless like an autist in public, but i do wear a tight ass v neck to show off my juicy fucking arms. and i dont have a meme 6pack because im not dyel mode

>never goes to the beach

Used to be "ottermode" for most of the past few years with a really nice, defined sixpack and had little success with women unless I had the chance to show it off at the beach or pool, etc. Now that I finally look thicc, solid, tight in clothes but barely see my abs anymore it is much easier to attract women. I kind of miss having a sixpack but I agree with you, there are more benefits to looking buff in clothes, it's a small price to pay.

women dont even like a sixpack. sixpack is a sign of starvation which signals to the female mammalian brain that u cant gather ressources, its a turn off.

actual science shows that females prefer bulkier men, they always have and always will, unless u ask a tween girl in that case she might prefer justin bieber

Finally. In my 20 years of life, it's starting to happen. I'm confident enough to take my shirt off.

>the only have it cause I'm skinny

>when the 6 pack hits

Just because you’re fat doesn’t mean having a six pack makes you small.

>tfw lift and drink every day
>caring about abs when you can be beer strong

That's some fucking coping shit right there