> that post workout beat down in the shower

>that post workout wank in the gym showers

>that first cig of the morning

most important meal of the day

>that post-workout Chipotle + Sips

>post workout bevies with the boys

hey, you know what? NO THANKS.

That sounds pretty tasty

That post-workout fap (I legitimately reward myself with that). I also get really horny and use that as workout motivation. The sexual frustration of not fapping, knowing I'll be more wanted once I get fit, and also knowing that after I finish my workout I'll be rewarded with a fap is great.

>The druggie was visibly shaken, and dropped his cig and circa-1997 poster of Joe Camel. He stormed out of the room crying those smokey chemo tears.

> lol

Why do you sip after the workout?

To sip is to live.

max gains

>that post-workout shitpost

just cause the workout is over doesn't mean the day is

So I can continue my day without being tired from the workout

meant for

>That high blood pressure so I had to stop using nicotine products
Fug me up senpai

>That post workout pee in the steam room coals

Fatty

After my workouts I smoke weed all the time.

I pack the bong before going to the gym, and when I get out I usually run around the parking
lot for a good 10-15 minutes at a fast pace and then Immediately get in my car and light the bowl.
you get really fucking high when you are panting and smoking weed, it feels amazing.

some people at the gym think I'm weird for running around and then immediately smoking but they are dumb and don't know what's good.

you should try that instead of cigs, anons.

I hope you don't drive in that state.
Wouldn't want you to lose your license.

Surprisingly no, just shitty blood pressure. Wish I was just fat instead, would be an easier fix. Working on it.

Cops have no legitimate or legal ways to test you for marijuana if they pull you over. Unless you have some in the car, you can't get in trouble.
but I appreciate your concern, user. Eithe way, I live very close to my gym.

tsss how do you know he's from the states tsss

Cops are now able to where I live, so don't expect to be able to do that for too much longer.

>aye ese, look at that fuckin reeetard running around in the parking lot.

If you have the need to suck on somthing to feel good, you got bigger problems to worry about than cancer.

Where I live they do. If you’re the driver you can have your mouth swab tested. If you refuse you lose your license for two years.

>that weekend post workout party