Was this the cutest moment of Veeky Forums?

Was this the cutest moment of Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/551733753/lanyard-lizards-cryptocurrency-accepted?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_e-accessories-keychains_and_lanyards-keychains&utm_custom1=ced94d58-e679-4431-8673-df62d592d884&gclid=CjwKCAiA6K_QBRA8EiwASvtjZQKxdZr5oCEd-8rCiUPAX-VNTXWl35gOx2qYIoEsATRZ7eDpSnIEMRoCP_UQAvD_BwE
etsy.com/shop/CanteroCrafts#about
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

I literally chuckled out loud at this. MFW im in a work meeting.

Assuming he didn't neck himself in the end like Plushtard did yeah probably.

tbqh i made me more sad than laugh

that user genuinely tried to make his own product, and failed miserable at it, probably lost alot of time and money when making those lizards

wouldbuyabunch/10

i hope he is doing well atm

always kek when I see this

My fucking sides. BTW, lizard guy is still selling those fucking sweet lanyards on Etsy. Strap in before the launch, anons.

etsy.com/listing/551733753/lanyard-lizards-cryptocurrency-accepted?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_e-accessories-keychains_and_lanyards-keychains&utm_custom1=ced94d58-e679-4431-8673-df62d592d884&gclid=CjwKCAiA6K_QBRA8EiwASvtjZQKxdZr5oCEd-8rCiUPAX-VNTXWl35gOx2qYIoEsATRZ7eDpSnIEMRoCP_UQAvD_BwE

ARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY LINKIES

Oh shit it's mooned to $3!

MY LINKIES ARE ALL GONE GIVE THEM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Hot tip that beaded lizards are gonna be featured in the next Palm Beach Report. Buy now or stay poor, faggots

TOP KEK

cool, I gave the dude btc and didnt even make it into the screenshot. Fuck all of you.

post the grill again?

What about Veeky Forums mirin? Somebody post the eth scam fake out please, i forgot to save it and was hoping someone had it.

Fuck yeah, thanks user.

shit wheres sarah mclaren.

Randy Cantero

etsy.com/shop/CanteroCrafts#about

What you need to do is increase block size or fork beaded lizards to bigger beads.