PUSHUP THREAD

How many pushups is Veeky Forums able to do in a row? I feel out of breath by the time I hit 20-25, but if I just sit for 30 seconds or so to catch my breath I can get out another 20-25 before going out of breath.

Also pushup thread I guess - here's hoping for 20-25

After about 25 I get tired but that's because I'm a pussy. But fuck it

Roll

Done. Rolling again

Roll

Done. Rolling again!

fine.

Roll

roller bladin

Rolling last 3

REEEE 00 plz

roll

Get pushing user
Also Rawlings

Roll

Leggo

Rrrrroll the dice you faggot!

Roll Johnny roll

99 get please

rallin

Roll

FUCK that sucked. It's late and my pre-workout makes me sweat too, even hours after I've taken it.

I need some workout after being sick for a week. Rolling.

WHOOOOO

Role

Rolling for 75+

roll

rollin

roll

40 pushups on pushup bars. The last 5-10 I slow down quite a bit though. I do this every day followed by sets of 20 until I reach 120 total. Will slowly increase this over time.

I'm skeptical of how many pushups people say they can do. If you're not doing a correct pushup and half-assing it then it ain't a pushup. You need to have your hands at shoulder width, elbows bending close to your ribs, chest touching or being an inch from the floor and then fully extending into your shoulders as you go up. Also your core needs to be solid and not wavering though this process. Feet should be close together.

roll

Rollo

rollin rollin rollin WHAT!

I get pretty gased around 25 and usually manage to push it to 28 or so. I'm weak and fat though.

rolling for my waifu

rallin

Roll

Roll

Leggo

Rollin

re rolling

eskettit

roll

If you do the Wim Hof breathing method you'll be able to do about 25-50% more in one go

roll

roll

reroll that shit for some extra

Rolling for Monika desu

roll

roll

Rolling for the chick I have coming over tonight.

Roll. :)

roll

Roll

not the literature club, shit literally kept me up at night for the first time in years. fucking scary

rolling