Boogie Close To Killing Himself. Is His Surgery To Blame?

Apparently Boogie's wife is leaving him and he's having complications from his surgery.

Is weight loss surgery to blame? Is that where the mental anguish comes from? His life seemed fine before when he was an extreme fatass but now that he's losing the weight maybe the stress is too much?

Pic related as he's having a twitter meltdown rn

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/boogie2988
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l9cQDFvaTqU?t=1905
youtube.com/watch?v=3i9Qy4oMiVo
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop making these threads. boogie is dooing just fine. his wiufe is not lesaving him either, she is at with her family. even if she wasnt i would be fine. boogie is strongfer than you.

Wrong, in his last steam he made it obvious she was leaving him for good (hence him crying again).

>Is surgery to blame?

No boogie, you are. Clearly anxiety got him and now he is overeating again so his staple will Burst.

Link to "hit video"?

Fuck off Booger. Seriously why do you come here multiple times a day to post the same shit over and over?

his mind never evolved past 9 years old. just watch one of his streams and listen to him yell "poopy butts" over and over...

>boogie
>fitness related
get out

When you get to the point of weighing 600 pounds, the only logical solution is to kill yourself quickly or continuing killing yourself slowly.

All of these fucks who think they can just correct the fucking mess they became are delusional, were delusional in the first place, hence the weight. Where's all that skin going to go? Who is going to pay? Who the fuck will legitimately be in love with a mass of skin? This is common logic, but they are mentally ill.

who knew that being that physically unhealthy would impact your mental health as well

He seems worse off then when he was 700lbs

>who is going to pay?
REPUBLICANS!

>that projection

Top kek

What a sad man. I feel bad for him (again)

Why would you feel bad for this thing?

Can't wait for this dumb, fat, Amerimutt e-celeb to die because I'm sick of hearing about how hard his life is because he eats four mudcakes every day

It's his superpower, to make people feel bad for him.

Hey, he's a millionaire and married because of it so...

oh shit nigga what is he doing?

>Hey, he's a millionaire and married because of it so...
Not for long

I like these threads since this is the only way for that fatass to get away from his yes man horde of fans and get a grip on reality

Loose the weight and stop being a pathetic passive aggresive cunt and a victim role player

>a breather
What is this?

nigga needs to GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET

why does he does this to himself

What's the chance Boogie is doing this shit for more views/shekels?

I'm not accusing, I don't know anything about the guy nor do I watch his videos. But this seems like a cry for attention as much as a cry for help.

>a dark turn

We all knew she was going to get BLACKED sooner or later...

S

If that were the case he'd be making MORE youtube videos and just crying on them. Instead he's taking long breaks from youtube and just hiding from his fanbase.

Seems like he's just a broken man. Hopefully he doesn't break and ends up making it. You can tell he's lost a lot of weight already.

Wew

he still posts on twitter and youtube was on 3 days ago, he is not hiding that much. And he hasn't lost a lot of weight, he trimmed his beard so he looks smaller now

>indefinite seperation
>somehow not the prelude to a divorce

Why doesn’t this fat shit just stay offline instead of telling trolls to be kind to him. What kind of sociopath is this cunt.

His enabling wife is to blame
>As soon as boogie starts to lose weight somewhat successfully, she wants to leave him instead of helping him make it

Was she counting on inheriting the youtubebux after booger eats himself an early grave, or she terrified of the prospect of having to actually fuck him now that he lost weight?

Regardless, this could be a blessing in disguise. He could get to a healthy weight and use all that fucking money to fix the lose skin/whatever and find an actual good looking woman. But my money is on him not making it.

She's obviously a feeder or something. She stayed with him when he was a fatass, enabled his weight gain, encouraged him to stay fat when he tried to lose weight the first time, and now that he took the leap, she's leaving him. I thought it was for the money, but it looks more grim than that. What a disgusting fat-fetish roastie.

It would genuinely break my heart to see Boogie off himself after he finally decided to better his health. Sure I don't agree with him politically or whatever, but I don't want to see him kill himself. Especially not over a roasty.

Leave Boogie alone you kikes. HE'S A GOOD GUY!

She's gotta be one of those cunts with a feeder fetish possibly combined with wanting to take his money while she's still young.

The real redpill here is that his wife only married him because she expected him to die soon. She probably thought of it as a job that would pay out in the end; years of nursing him and playing videogames with him an being taken care of financially with probaby 0 living cost and in the end she would inherit his wealth which if you do the math depending on his wealth and the aprox. amount of years he was expected to live makes a very nice yearly salary. She was also cheating on him during their whole relationship because boogie is/was unable to physically have sex with her (only oral and fingers), he probably was okay with that because he was afraid to lose her or he simply didn't wanted to know and disregarded her month long escapades as normal.

Now that he had this surgery and his life-expectancy went up her whole dream went up in flames. The thought of being with this fat disgusting manchild for another 20 years must be unbearable for her. RIP ez money for being an at-home nurse living free playing games all day.

I have a serious health condition, i might kill myself. Hostage situations don't work if you're holding yourself hostage.

if dubs he dies

Well come on then. Somebody go ahead and post the obligatory boogie wife + black friend pic with "gay" best friend comment

Are we really this starved for drama that we're resorting to talking about this fat man child

anyways I'm not surprised his woman is leaving him. most times when a man attempts to improve his life / situation, the woman gets really upset at this. she is used to him being a fat pathetic nerd, and now that he is losing weight she is freaked out for some reason

fuck off boogie you fucking attention whore. no one gives a shit about your fucking melodrama

>Veeky Forums says fatasses should stop being fatasses
>King Fatass decides to stop being a fatass
>Might kill himself
For the sake of all fatties, he'd better not kill himself. They'll say,
>Well if Boogie was unhappy enough to kill himself thin, why should I get thin?

>80% or marriages fail because the husband gets gastric sleeve surgery

Boogiestream starts in 19 minutes bros. Let's send some positivity his way he's had a rough week

Did you guys know he is on TRT xD
Boogie threads should be labeled /fraud/

As a former fatass currently making it to unfatting myself at about 187lb/5'11" currently, I'd just like to say that anything which keeps other fatsos fat is a good thing. It makes me look better.

bump

that's the dumbest bullshit ive ever read. anyone who really wants to kill themself will simply do it, not cry for attention on the internet. The internet isn't going to help you here boogie. you need to figure your own shit out without mentioning it on twitter or youtube.

>boogie is stronger than you
Ouch, that's gotta hurt

Boogie's Twitch stream has started. Get in here boys and let's support his weight loss.

Dumbass, hes clearly saying 80% of marriages fail because they get divorced
smhfam

>boogie shit talks us on stream
holy shit Veeky Forums he is pathetic.

And also give him loads of money?

She probably just wanted to be a caregiver. A lot of people actually seek out those with severe health issues to have a caregiver relationship with. When health issues clear up, the relationship often ends soon after.

It's definitely some sort of mental illness/

You can see this sort of relationship in TV shows focusing on the super morbidly obese, it's surprisingly common.

You can donate to his patreon if you wish.
patreon.com/boogie2988

He is bitter as fuck because he's about to get divorced

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l9cQDFvaTqU?t=1905

24:20

I wouldn't be surprised if this fat fuck gains a shitton of weight again. Honestly this fat pig doesn't deserve to live, it's not natural.

>jerking their little cocks
absolutely rich coming from a guy who needs a mirror to see the tip of his own after digging it out of his pubic fat

Rolling

>giving money to some fat faggot that does not work nor study and spend his days playing vydia
fuck off, even Chris chan made sonichu medallions instead of living solely of e-begging
pic related has a better work ethic than bogie, think about it for a minute

I know right what a worthless piece of shit, honestly his insults are laughable considering the state he's in. He has not seen his small wiener in decades, it's totally engulfed in fat he probably needs anal stimulation to get off

That or possibly 80% of marriages where someone gets a gastric restriction surgery fail.

he really is a manchild.

He cant fuck his wife and had to get trt for having test near old lady levels
his doctor must have figured he was a bearded fat woman
hes pathetic enough as it is, quit giving him views you faggot

Haha holy shit watch the part from 30 min.

Shes asexual hahah no shit

Boogie was crying and singing on stream again and accidentally puked on himself a little. Fucking died laughing.

>"She's not interested in sex. There's no way she's cheating on me".

we need a marine biologist to tell us if the puke indicates his fat-ectomy is going south

oh great another butthurt Veeky Forums thread

>t boogie

Did that really happen?

Who the fuck does that? Like, how unhealthy do you have to be to "accidentally" puke on yourself just randomly?

This was from the thread he made here
fucker is proud to say his wife is too busy being a babysitter for a 40yo neet to get the chance to cuck him

Boogie has this thread open right now say something nice about him.

If he really does I wanna say I'm sorry for making this thread. I actually sat and thought about making it but decided to because I'm fucked up.

Anyways, Boogie stop being a faggot. You can make it. Lose the bitch and lose the weight.

BOOGERS ON LITERAL SUICIDE WATCH

Fuck off back to YouTube

kek

He need to just kill himself. So, he can be happy in hell.

KARA BOĞA

Ironically, if he reduced all the time that he spends 1) streaming, 2) complaining on the internet, 3) reading the shit that other people post about him and 4) responding to it, either by typing or video response, and instead spent that time 1) working out, 2) walking/jogging, 3) focusing on his diet, 4) building a healthier relationship with his wife/friends, he wouldn't have to wine and complain and cry about his wife leaving him.

His priorities are a disaster and his """fans""""" enable him to live this disgustingly unhealthy lifestyle by giving him free money. He's like a hamster running on its little wheel, eventually this lifestyle will literally be the death of him. The shitty things that happen to him are his own fault, and he uses that stuff to fuel his unhealthy lifestyle. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Unless he hops off his wheel, his life will continue falling apart. He needs to start small and reduce his time spent on his computer. Anyways he clearly doesn't have the discipline to change his life, as his wife has surely already realized.

Why would we want more competition?

This.

Hello boogie. How do you feel now that your wife left you for some big black meat?

Poor guy. I wish society had done better by him so he'd be able to live a normal healthy life. Good diet and exercise will always be better for you than surgery.

Why are you always posting this nigger?
>I have pain in my life
Man were I live I constantly see people eating of trash because they cant afford or find food, die of curable diseases because there is no medicine or get shot at because some nigger wanted their phone. This fat fuck has lived all his life stuffing his food and playing vidya in a first world country and actually managed to make money out of hit, hard life my ass. Any hardship he caused himself.

I think this is the hit video.

youtube.com/watch?v=3i9Qy4oMiVo

Dez here, I told Steve that I just wanted 3 weeks with my family to get away from the marriage and think about life but I recently extended this indefinite suspension, in reality I already have my mind made up. I'm going to file the divorce papers after my christmas holiday with Tyrone.

Sorry guys, thanks for all the years of support.

Why do you watch this shit

Brazil?

>He's like a hamster running on its little wheel
I vehemetly disagree.

why do you talk with anonymous posters on a tazmanian basketweaving forum?

I'm a fat neet who needs company during my BBC mukbangs.

Dude I just ordered a dictionary just to read your posts

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

CALORIE THIEVING

y niggers always so angry