Are tinder girls worth it?

are tinder girls worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

swoon.theodysseyonline.com/asked-5-college-girls-about-their-tinder-experiences-and-heres-their-advice
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read the sticky.

Yes. Don’t go bragging about it or any dumb shit, just fuck them because sex is healthy and good for you.

Are any girls worth it user

Too true

Worth it for the practice, yes
For a long term stable relationship? No

I had a pretty good 2 year relationship with a girl I met on Tinder. Only had to break it off because I moved

I think a good way to think about it is that in an ideal relationship you get together and stay together because you're meant for each other, on the other hand through tinder you're only going to find
A: THOTs
or
B: girls desperate for relationships
Think about it, could you imagine any couple that's been together for 50+ years saying "We just got together because we were both really desperate so it was a beneficial deal for both of us"

Be strong user, the one for you is out there, but that's the thing: you gotta get out there. Put yourself in more social situations, inconvenience yourself to talk to people, go volunteer, go to a concert, go to church (because I know you're cool, no heathens here) the point is you're never going to find anybody if you don't look at all, it might not be the first day, week, or year that you find her but she's out there somewhere, believe in that. Point is don't give up and take the easy way out, anybody can go on tinder and get in a superficial relationship with a whore, but use you experience getting Veeky Forums to know that you CAN make it with enough dedication and find the lucky lady just for you if you can persevere through tfw gf your gains await.

sauce?

Asking the real questions.

Woah...

>30
>believed this for 10 years, still haven't found anything but THOTs
I hate people like you. You're 20. You want to believe you have shit figure out. You have a nice sounding philosophy that lures in people that don't want to get cynical. Unfortunately you are COMPLETELY FUCKING WRONG.

you might have to considered the fact that you really don t have what it takes to attract a quality woman. . they are out there, not many just like there's not many men who can handle them.

the guy basically said

>on tinder youll find hoes or hoes who want a relationship (which probably wont last since relationships actually take some work)

is he wrong? probably not, youre way better off meeting someone doing stuff irl than you are on tinder

you should do both though, and stop fucking complaining

My brother ended up in a relationship with an Australian student studying abroad here in the states after meeting her on tinder and she's legit moving here permanently next year to be with him. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Just started trying tinder for the past 2 days. Kept swiping until I was out of matches and so far have gotten nothing. How long does it take? I'm starting to think that I'm even uglier than I thought.

What is the fucking point of this question? How the fuck are we supposed to know who is worth it for you? Just meet girls and figure it out goddamn.

If you’re white and above 5’10 and live in an urban pop. Like LA it’ll take like a week or less

Im a 6’1 jap/flip and i only get weeb girls not that im complaining

had a 1 year relationship and it ended she was pretty unstable classic splitting hot/cold until i was just completely barred from her emotionaly and she just ended it and got a new bf instantly

Got a gf of 3 months now. Seems to be going really well and I've definitely fallen for her. Were both really honest and respectful ppl, no BS at all. I think finding each other on Tinder was pretty lucky desu. So it's not impossible but you definitely need to work at it and sift through a lot of hot garbage.

Met a girl on Tinder a couple weeks ago and we've spent a lot of time together. Seems like she really wants to date me but I'm really skeptical about relationships.

She works really hard at her job and that's basically her whole life. The only way she was going to meet a guy outside her job was either 1) at a bar or 2) on a dating App. I'm in a big city and I basically kept my Tinder just to fuck around on and swipe right on pretty girls, I've never taken it seriously until this girl insisted we go on a date.

Point is, there are normal girls on Tinder. There are lots with issues and lots that are probably just looking for sex/etc., but there are definitely girls that are worth dating on Tinder.

That pic almost made me break my no fap streak. Dont post those things in here.

shut the f up
do you know anything at all? i use tinder as another means to expand my dating pool, if i happen to find my soul mate there, so be it.
it's closed minded dimwits like you that perpetuate the notion of tinder being either for horndogs or desperate losers.

KYS jjokbari man. also jjokbari women ugly and mentally ill

It's a total game of chance. I've had a girl that was a total starfish in bed, a literal nymphomaniac (not as fun as you think) and a girl who could give unbelievable blowjobs.

If you've got the stamina, get a nympho, but be ready for the mental baggage that comes with it. A lot of these women have issues and I've had to stay up till 4am with them texting me about them crying and shit about things just so I could continue to keep getting some. Eventually you get tired and move on. What said is 100% right.

"3 months now" ... " I've definitely fallen for her"
nice memes desu.

>meant for each other
This is disney tier bull shit. Find someone who it works with and you will most probably not find her on tinder.

question for you

while you think girls on tinder arent worth being in a relationship with, i assume you think a guy using tinder (ex. you) is just fine for a stable relationship

why is that? whats the difference

DELERT

>want a gf
>graduating in a semester so there's no point in dating any girl that isn't also graduating next May
>if a girl is a senior or graduating she isn't single or I'm not interested

You can't win man, so I'm just gonna go make friends and have fun instead.

DELET

Guys how do I get women on Tinder? To fuck, or as a gf.

I made a genuine profile with nice pictures, and it didn't work. I got 20+ matches but only like 4 of them even responded when I said hello. And they all seemed like boring, vapid whores I would never want to date. (I went on a date with one and she was even more boring and vapid in person)

Now I changed it to seem super douchey and filled it with shirtless pics. And I'm just going to ask them to fuck me.

WHAT'S THE SECRET? HOW DO I INTO TINDER?

1. Never take it even remotely seriously
2. Don't ever put more than an ounce of effort into meeting up with girls, if it happens it happens
3. Have fun on it

There you go. The second you start taking it seriously is the second you will only be disappointed/hurt when the girl ghosts you out of nowhere. It's a silly dating app and should never occupy more than 1 braincell's worth of thought in your head. Don't ever overthink things on Tinder.

Na

>finding each other on Tinder
>seems to be going really well
>3 months
I sincerely hope no one ever takes relationship advice from strangers on Veeky Forums.

idk ive matched with 144 girls in 3 weeks and i just ask them sex? and ive already fucked 2 lol

According to OkCupid, saying "hey" or something like that is just like saying nothing, apparently 84% of those messages go ignored.

what the frick are you supposed to write instead then?

What a reach

Ahoy there matey!

Sorry man, wish I could help you, I'm in the same boat as you.

I always make comments that let them know I looked at their profile, I even complimented some bitch about how she had a pic in the Grand Kremlin Palace and she didn't respond.

And then some other hoe I just said said 'you're hot' to responded.

I just don't get it man

My latest gf was a tinderella whomst've I dated for a year.
Also, she was a virgin.

Two things in life are certain
1. You're ugly
2. Women are stupid
Now, what you need to do is set your main pic on tinder upside down so girls will turn around their phone and swipe left on you because you're ugly
Voila, easy 100 matches a day

Tinder girls don’t want Manlets

swoon.theodysseyonline.com/asked-5-college-girls-about-their-tinder-experiences-and-heres-their-advice

>Advice for college girls on tinder

>advice number 1

>Always ask for height

No matter what you mean by "it", the answer is always "no"

>being this triggered

D E L U S I O N
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

>i assume you think a guy using tinder (ex. you) is just fine for a stable relationship
What a stupid assumption

I gave it a shot

Tinder is legitimately really fun.

I went on 10 dates and fucked 5 girls in the span of 3 months before getting a gf and deleting it

3 were average
1 was hot
1 was at least a 8

The secret is just have fun pics that show you having fun with friends smiling.

In the bio put your height if you’re over 6 feet or anything else that makes you attractive (I tell them I am Italian)

When you chat just be flirty and light hearted but make sure to get her number and set up a date

I met my Waifu on Tinder. Before her I dated on Tinder and it was fun. Had a few onies, had a few fun nights out, met different woman.

A while ago I installed Tinder again for A/B testing my gains. and well fuck me it has changed. After a couple of days I had many matches of which many where open about fugging.
A few years ago you saw nice pictures of women with bio, now it's mostly a pic showing cleavage and maybe a short line or two in the bio.

I'm sure that there are still good woman on there, but the sloots/wife ratio has changed over the year.

Are you me? Have we dated the same girl?

>I've had a girl that was a total starfish in bed, a literal nymphomaniac
>A total starfish in bed
>a literal nymphomaniac

Those two descriptions are not unifiable. Being a "total starfish in bed" implies being completely immobile and uninteresting.

I had a really weird date with an 18 year old

>agree to netflix and chill
>"my brother is driving me I'll be there soon user"
>watch netflix and order food
>end up having sex
>30 minutes later
>"oh sorry my brother is back gotta go :)"

Is it normal for young people to be driven to fuckdates by their family?
Had some really good sex too but this last encounter put me off so much I don't know if I can continue using online dating.

Women and men have completely different roles and values in the 'sexual marketplace' and therefore must be treated differently.

Any average looking girl can get DOZENS of matches A DAY on tinder. And of those dozens, 100% of them will be up for a quick fuck within 24 hours.
An average looking guy will get like one match every few days and the chances of that girl ever replying are slim because she has literally hundreds of matches to choose from.

Besides, it is the evolutionary biological imperative of a male to seek quantity of mates, while it is the imperative of a female to seek quality of mates.
An app that gives women instant access to constant adulation, and the dicks of the top 10% of men in her area, does nothing but fuck up their emotional stability. It's, basically, too much power with no responsibility.
The proof is in the pudding, women who do this ARE MISERABLE. Unhappy bitter drunks with tattoos and daddy issues, telling everyone who will listen about their therapy and anti depression medication. That's what happens when a women tries to be a second rate man.

Caveat: guys who fuck a lot of chicks are probably also unsuited for long term relationships, just because they've had a taste of what it feels like to get new pussy every other week and won't want to give it up.

her brother is probably just a total pussy bitch, I wouldn't worry about it. Rub it in his face subtly if you get the chance.

made for bbc

guys it took 55 posts. Veeky Forums is getting better

He's clearly talking about 3 different girls.
One that's a starfish
One that's a nympho
One that's good at blowjobs

Wow you truly suck at reading comprehension

>Tinder gf
>1 year
Is this considered a success to tinder users? I suppose so.
People talk about successful relationships when their bar is set so low, it'd be hard not to be a success.

>virgin
>on tinder

and you BELIEVED her?

You're right

How old are you?

I usually started out with a compliment while at the same times asking them on a date.
Girls on there are so used to guys just saying "hey", chatting for a bit and then the conversation dies.
It really works to just be straight out the gate, I managed to fuck 3 girls in a week off tinder using that method, and I am not even that good looking, a generous 6 /10 maybe
Now I have a gf of one year who I met on a dating site using the same method

this.
90% of the advice here come from kissless virgins who repeat what they saw on the internet.
its ironic how these /pol/tards complain about muh generation but the biggest cancer that happened is a bunch of retards acting like they figured it all out from their mothers basement with zero life experience.

22, why?

Looking for a nice guy

LOL

Worth the minimal effort of downloading an app and making small talk?

Of course

Had one tinder hook up with a qt3.14 filipina. Ended up pregnant, had to come back to my country to abort. She blew me every night during that stay. Haven't seen her since.

Don't do tinder.

why do incels read magazines written for teenage girls

Have to point out the obvious
>1950s mindset
>single mom with a bastard son at 21

Know your enemy.

"ayyyy girl lemme get some o dat milk next"

DELET

She's under the impression that every kid had a man funding it in the 50s.kek

>date qt virgin
>she has tinder on her phone
at least it looked like the tinder icon

>what happens when a women tries to be a second rate man
fucking good way of describing it lad. This is an idea I've held for a long time.

This user knows his shit.

I kinda want a gf but with tinder you're likely to end up with a woman that's already too far gone and has been on the dock carousel for a while. I'm remaining single without looking for a partner now (focus on career) but the only hope I have is finding someone that has just recently installed the app or got back into the dating game, because every woman that wants to be 'free' and just have fun (read: fuck every chad in the area) in her early 20s is total trash and not worth my time.

Why must Veeky Forums always ask questions that are heavier than the heaviest deadlifts?

autism

>Any average looking girl can get DOZENS of matches A DAY on tinder. And of those dozens, 100% of them will be up for a quick fuck within 24 hours.

I am an average looking guy and this is true with me as well. I get more than 20 matches a day

God reading this is hard. She is so good, until
>non monogamous relationship
Then it got abruptly and exponentially worse.

post face

Made for BBC

Why?

Here you go though

56%

I'm virgin and I used tinder too

not him btw

Traps are

Sauce

No, sex is a Jewish elitist creation. You must abstain from pleasure able Activitys to trust ascend

>56%
Thereby proving my point in

What are images like this one called?

Where are the nice, hot, fit and tall guys?

Same here
Perfect qt
Broke it off when I went to basic
Still smash whenever I come home

>meet up with girl from tinder sunday
>have a great time, spend an hour drinking coffee and chatting, it seems like she's really enjoying herself
>at the end she suggests doing it again sometime
>message that night, say I'd like to meet up with her again
>takes a day to respond, then says that after that date she doesn't feel up to do it again

fucking women lmao

>be in a 3rd world shithole where close to 90% of the entire populace are people who always go to church on sundays
>still get a lot matches
>90% of the time these fucking idiots are looking for actual commitment
God fucking damn, on the other hand, when I land on that sweet sweet 10% it's always crazy sex.

South America?

Nah, flipland. That tiny 10% are choker wearing, might as well wear nothing but your underwear given what you're wearing right now in the club, rich spoiled kids, probably with daddy issues kind of hoes.
Man and I love them just like that.
I'm a fucking degenerate please kill me.