Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14550826
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Important

strawpoll.me/14550826

that's such a beautiful girl.

Salmon brusselsprouts and mashed patatoes

made for bbc
anyway no that sound kinda gross, but if you didn't hit your protien goal you gotta do what you gotta do

Beer
I hate myself

My god I need a redhead in my life

*Jaw drops to the floor*
*Eyes pop out*
*Sound effect of, " AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!" *
*Places eyes and jaw back in place*
*Regains composure*

... eh hem, you look quite lovely.

Full can of corned beef hash
>40g protein
Three eggs over easy
>18g protein
Quart of whole milk
>32g protein
For a total of 90g protein, ~1500 calories

eh im not a picky eater. trying to hit cal goal and gives me a phat 500 cals or so

big o'l plate of liver and onions.

A chicken breast or two, carrots, and milk.

>tfw gf of 2 years who I loved and was going to marry and make beautiful aryan babies with just left me and looks exactly like this
Same tits and shitty ginger sideburns and everything :'(

Actually hold me Veeky Forums

.7 pound of chicken
2 cups rice
1 cup pinto beans
1 cup broccoli
full salad bag
cup of yogurt
2 tomatoes

> aryan babies
Good, she dodged a bullet with you

she left you because you're a loser with no future

i'd get working on that, bucko

I'm allowed to meme in my grief pls user I loved this girl and never again will a I have a smart redhead with an 8/10 face and 9/10 body who loved me despite my flaws

Tfw she's literally graduating with her doctorate today and I'm getting knocked back from all the major universities I've applied for to study my masters :'(

Actual advice thread now pls boys

Learn from your mistakes kiddo
Hell if you did something wrong try fixing it and get back together

none of this is true, is it?

I could post pics but I really don't want her to find out I'm sadposting on Veeky Forums in my spare time since we've broken up and I don't trust you guys with personal information. But yes, this is 100% true, she graduates today as a vet

LARP honestly doesn't go well on Veeky Forums, goto /adv/ and they'll humor you

Thanks user I guess. Working on myself now, went through a hard self-improvement phase a few years ago before we got together, then I got a gf and got complacent...

She claims it's nothing I've done wrong but I think it's just a bunch of little things, mainly my lack of ambition

avocado is a womans food. for dinner eat steak or chicken only
soup is fine for a starter

A. Post her milkies
B. I’m not sure how much you love this girl but you could try either crawling back or just move on

avocado is GOAT, too bad it's so fucking expensive where I live

wtf this guy is literally samefagging himself advice lol... mental illness hours i guess

I don't really know what this means but I'm assuming you're doubting me. Is it the fact that I claim she's pretty or I claim she's a doctor that you guys don't trust?

I got super lucky and meme'd her into liking me when I pretended to be a chad when we met at a party one time. Then slowly revealed my flaws and my chadlessness and then we stayed together for a while but I think she just wanted me to be a proper chad, not a pretender :'(

it's time to stop phonefriend

Not samefagging. Just bored and sad and OP's pic triggered me haha. I'm a normal dude I promise, just don't really give a shit what Veeky Forums thinks about me I'm just trying to vent

fuck how did you know

Just looked at milkies pics but nah, I ain't sharing haha.

I genuinely loved her with all my heart. We've been broken up a few weeks now and I'm starting to face the fact that she's not going to take me back and I need to move on, it's just hard when you've convinced yourself for the past two years that this is the one and that love is all you need to be happy. I have decent friends but I just don't value friendship the same way I value romantic love. I'm sure I could eventually move and and find a new gf but it's just shit. Also pretty sure I'm gonna only be able to date gingers for the rest of my life now lol

I had a New York Strip I grilled with asparagus, and a salad with onion, cucumber, tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.

I had venison kielbasa, green beans, and tater tots.

>editing with ms paint instead of just editing the html and taking a legit screenshot

Kill yourself, retard

cod fillet lightly battered with roasted sweetpotaos, red beets, grilled onions and string beans.

lmfao @ you nigga, get back to your corner and stay there

Baked chicken and sweet potato with a spicy peanut sauce

Pan fried tilapia with Trader Joe's Chile Lime
Some cucumber slices with feta and dill Greek yogurt dressing
Milk

>getting this butthurt just because someone tries to help you

Isn't it past your bed time?

these sound delicious

based gib poster

I wish I was munching on her crotch...

I downed the pork loin and potatoes with a massive protein shake... I don't usually eat pork, but it was in the freezer and needed to be eaten.

>Doesn't eat avocad
>Avocado is for women

Retard alert

1 Can of Pinto Beans

1 Cup Brown Rice

6 Eggs

1 of those 33 cent frozen burritos
I am a simple man.

simply poor

absolutely nothing
kill me

chicken hearts and stir fried veggies.

I'm eating pussy and whatever she happens to cook beforehand.
We're all gonna make it, brehs.

I wish it was her pussy bros

I had Chick-Fil-A grilled nuggets but I couldn't resist getting fries with it. I'm a piece of shit.

really old pic. I remember falling in love freshman year of high school to that picture (class of 2016)

3 racks (1kg) of bbq pork ribs and 500g broccoli
I'm on a diet, but don't eat lunch so I have like 4000kj left over

Fokn love those waffle fries

A plate of spaghetti and tomato sauce and 3 scrambled eggs