/fraud/

/fraud/ Gastric distress from bulking edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

Yes, we can tell you how to dose your AI but it will be 100% inaccurate. You deserve to have tits if you trust anonymous retards on Veeky Forums for advice.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a double retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on ">roiding for this"

What’s a good source for some test and other steroids?

goodbye

Hi I'd like to fibd a good trenbolone vendor online, can someone recomend?
Need it delivered to Canada.

walk in to the nearest bodybuilder gym and yell out loud ravioli ravioli give me the trenbaloni

I fell in love with a trans girl this weekend. What am I in for brehs?

i don't know, never had a trans gf
or any gf at all

Most people I have met who identifies as trans or some obscure sexual orientation/persuasions have a other mental afflictions and tend to be hard work. Good luck user. If the are genuinely trans they are is for a tough life and I wouldnt wish it on anyone

Welp, just did my first shot of tren. Let's see where this goes fellas. 1.5ccs of oil is the most my quad has ever taken, so it felt a little off. Site also bled a tiny bit more than my usual test pins. Aside from that, everyrhing went fine.

It could be either beautiful or a disaster. Pics of face?

feminine penis and mental illness
both in spades

Hi guys, I'm on a bulking cycle rn, but I'm still not 100% sure about my training program.
I've got the calories, but I'm not convinced by PPL for a cycle, I'm more interested in the style of GVT for a cycle.
I assembled this routine after doing some research, mostly taking inspiration from SwoleTide's GVT variation and the MVT variation, trying to compensate the lack of workout days from MVT with the volume of ST, however, I dropped off some exercises, switched other ones, and changed the muscle group combinations.

I tested it this week, and it felt alright, maybe I should be less afraid of heavier loads for the main lifts, but overall it felt tiring and well rounded, what do you guys think about it?

CHEST/TRIS
BB Bench Press 5x10
BB Incline Press 5x10
Cable Crossover 5x10
Cable Front Delt Raise 4x12
Skullcrushers 4x10
Rope Tricep Extensions 4x10
Overhead Tricep Ext 4x10
Shrugs 4x10

LEGS
Squat 5x10
Lunges 5x10
RDL 5x10
Leg Curls 4x10
Hip Thrusts 5x10
Glute Press 4x10
Standing Calf Raises 5xfailure
Seated Calf Raises 5x failure
Decline Situps 5x12
Hanging LR 4x12
DB Side Bend 4xFailure

REST

BACK/BIS
Lat Pulldown 5x10
Pullups 5x10
Seated Cable Rows 5x10
Pullover 5x12
Preacher DB Curls 4x10
Rope Cable Curls 4x10
Forearm Curls 5xfailure

SHOULDERS/TRAPS/ABS
BB Seated Press 5x10
Arnold Press 5x10
DB lateral Raises 5x12
Rear Delt Flies 5x10
Facepull 4x10
Shrugs 5xfailure
Decline Situps 5x12
Hanging LR 4x12
DB Side Bend 4xFailure

REST

LAGGING/ABS
Chin-ups 5x10
Bicep Curl 5x10
Single Leg Press 5x10
Hip Thrusts 5x10
Standing Calf Raises 5xFailure
Machine Crunches 5x12
Seated Calf Raises 5xF
Hanging LR 4x12
Cable Crunch 4xFailure

Post tranny so we can make fun of you

RIP in pieces
>"Mississippi Steroid Abuser Murders Parents With Syringe For Opening Mail"

>starting roids
>not knowing how to train

you're so useful snowflake :^)

I fucked up and crashed my e2 HARD. I'm sleeping 16 hours a day and depressed as fuck. Is there a way I can restore it quickly or am i just become death for a month??

take more of whatever compound you were using which was aromatizing to begin with.

>once a week frequency
>why aren't I growing guys?

How would cardio on roids work? I'm training for SF and need something to help me get over the top strength wise so I'm planning a light course of test, one 15 week cycle at 250mg type deal along with PCT and whatnot. How bad will this fuck up my cardio?

Cardarine and Equipoise will do wonders for your cardio while on (and for awhile after with EQ)

Rest days are for pussies

Side note:
Is this a brap-hog/slampig hybrid?

I need benefits that'll last through SF basic which is about a year long, and there's no way I'm cycling there. Will either of those drugs have that long lasting an effect?

I’d swipe right for some nudes and maybe an easy fuck.

gl on that 18x contract and I’ll see you at Bragg

I'm not american but good luck at bragg

Oh really? Can I steal a pair of your countries jump wings?

Sure, I just need a ranger tab

Ew just a dirty tab? Scroll or go home.

But I guess you can’t get a scroll :(

It’s okay my child. Have this official CIA fidget spinner as a replacement

250 4x5 on deadlys. I must be close to 300 now right?

Kilos right?

Throw 300 on the bar and do it.

So I'm guessing you fraud for ranger, what's your stack like?

Ya kg. I will next Friday. When I was 220 for 4x5 I pulled 270 so by proportions I should be doing it.

cardarine will probably help build you up before you're forced to leave

Nah not a ranger, not even mil technically just doing spooky work

What do you weigh?

Inb4
SF
Ranger
Chairborne

>not even mil technically just doing spooky work
LARPing this hard

ok cia

Is that my boy hemmingway?

109kg/≤14% @ 6'1

No,just contracting. Making dat moolah

What's your stack Blaha?

Can I join a PMC if I have no prior military or LEO training but bring my own guns?

Lmao did that faggot claim SF or something? No stack of tabs just stacks of deez dolla bills son.

Seriously get cleared and get a contracting job with TC or something. Automatic 200k if you’re willing to go OCONUS

Sure man just constantly interject your knowledge of guns when the range instructors are trying to show you stuff they love it.

Also
>double deadbolt and not an Israeli door lock

Shiggydiggydoo

He basically said exactly what you're saying now
Is that a single 40mm on his chest? Why?

All aboard the Tren train!
Next stop, aggresion and swole city.

I think that’s a microphone not a 40.

Not the guy who you responded to, but no.

I don't know the full situation in the US for PMC / CONUS civilian contracts; but there aren't that many jobs floating around anymore, maybe if things kick off in the next couple of years they might start recruiting from a broader profile.

In it's current state it's hard enough to get a PMC job as an ex-SOF soldier that's anything more than training others.

I don’t understand why everyone wants shooter jobs when as long as you have an active clearance you’re basically guaranteed six figures and can be cozy on a a decent FOB

>tfw cried from anime
i don't think my estro is high, but here i am

It's weird mang, all my sides have really come down. Or I'm just managing them better. Still get angry quick but I don't spaz out now. Still sweating like a bitch too.

For me and a lot of my ex-unit, I'd say it's the adrenaline rush; depending on which branch you served in and when, you may be used to little to no action and the cozy jobs are a pretty good fit.

Personal experience wise I served during a period where there was considerable engagement with local terrorist elements and militia, search and seize, doorkicking and SSE based operations were a dime-a-dozen. I went from that to a QRF SoF unit which was more of the same high intensity operations.

Anything else is boring and doesn't get the dick hard.

>Tfw 2day treks just for shitty VSOs where you don’t even get anything good except listeria because the elder got his shit hand in the tea

Kill me

Also where the fuck is brick?

Yeah I know no source talk, but how the fuck are you supposed to receive your stuff? I'm scared to try anything with the mail because they'd probably trace my address if they found some shit. I can't survive in prison.

>Blast 10 grams of tren as the police break down your door
>be the reason others can't survive in prison

Easy peasy

Probably 97% of people here who aren't larping about taking steroids get theirs by mail

This. Also use common sense when buying because drug dealers don't give great refunds.

1. Rarely if ever do customs or LE check domestic packages
2. LE don't give a fuck about end users

It is gonna be a small blogpost, but It might be usefull for some anons here in the future.

Sometime ago I have been asking here about peptide treatment.

At the end of september I've injured my knee. Dislocated kneecap, both smaller tendons supporting it was severed, a 12 mm bone splinter inside the knee.

Soon after I had a surgery fixing it. Doctors predictions: 6 months until full range movement only if supported with heavy rehabilitation. No leg training of any kind until then.

I dropped my meme physiotherapist 2 weeks after the surgery the moment he told me that I should be walking with both canes for at least a month.

Month ago I've decided to administer BPC-157; 2 injections; 3 µl each in the morning and before sleep. Had to chenge it recently to 6 µl done in two separate injections in the evening, since BPC crashes your blood sugar level after appying, and since im on low carb diet and eat those in the afternoon/evening. I was getting REALLY sleepy in the morning/noon.

Anyway, to cut story short. Im at the end of my treatmet (got only 1 vial) and today I've done 10 perfect squats. The knee still hurts and I can feel the "clicking" inside it, but it is fully functional. I also run on threadmill since 2 weeks without any pain/discomfort.

So if any anons have any serious injuries and you have doubts about using it, I whole wholeheartedly recomend it (if you have a legit source). Unless of course you are on keto. In that case, enjoy your month of perma-flu symptoms: Clouded mind, sore muscles and aching bones, sleeping 12-14 h/ day while still being tired. I cant stress his enough: You have to eat carbs half an hour before injection, otherwise you will suffer from the symptoms above.

If anyone has any questions regarding this, I'll be around.

works for me mang

Brehhh... I'd love to see them nudies, work your magic you can do it

Its all about managing yeah.
I feel more aggresive on, but as long as you realize you're on Tren you can calm down quickly enough.

>tfw got fired few weeks ago
>finding new job is impossibru due to xmas and new years even coming up
>running out of rent money
>running out of steroid money
>bank sends email today that can give loan up to 6k
>take 3k loan

fucking based yews with their giant yewrate % but this is huge. i was about to be a very desperate man in a foreign country with no job.

i hope you didn't just fuck yourself long-term

small monthly payments (still nasty interess) but very managable.

i was almost considering an entry level job just to survive. this would've put me back a lot. i am in middle of a sweeeet job position, potentially six figures, but the process is so fucking slow due to upcoming christmas.

Good afternoon

Seems like the best thread to post in.

I just received blood tests saying that I have very very low total testosterone, high SHBG, LH. Normal-low estradiol.

I've never used roids.
What do?

What is the difference between low test (300mg tops) to high test (750mg and up)? Can you run high test and still do MMA?

by do mma do you mean compete?

Do roids.

give us numbers

>europoor

i think that would've been a better thing than not being able to pay my rent and get stuck on a foreign country. i don't have a "home" to go back to or anything. I have pretty good CV and career options, but the fucking time, christmas month, is just terribad for finding a new job in a rush.

Are macros important?

>Are macros important?

not that guy but I honestly still don't understand this. Like, why do people specify a fat %. Apart keeping you intake of fats relatively low and eating healthy ones, what does a percentage have to do with anything?

>1112 (tfw off by 1) test natty
>doing test + tren
>mfw develop incredible urge to impregnate every 6/10 and above female I see
>mfw have to fap 3+ times before going outside so I dont forcefully beenus in vagene half the women in my area

>tfw sub 80 kg now
guessing my bf is about ~14-15% now, thinking of dropping a few more kgs

Post test results

More sides more gains more estro higher cost, less return per mg of test once you go higher, but could still be worthwhile.

Dont you have friends or family to loan 3k from? Going rates here for personal loans are 8% per year, but you can expect to have repayed it within a year. That's not a huge amount especially considering you seem to have a good career.

Exactly. As long as you get enough protein why do you have to have a percentage of fats and carbs? Excess carbs are stored as fat and if there's not enough carbs then the body will utilize fat. I don't get it either.

microliter, you injected 6*10^-6 liter?
So 6 ten thousandths of one unit on a slin pin?
I think you mixed something up there.
But cool to hear, I played with the thought of trying bpc too.

Where did you pin? subq in te knee?

He injects straight with a micropipette

the other thing is that from the EA videos I thought that a vial last 2 weeks max or something.

Cut your leg and drop 1 drop in, then put an alcohol pad on it.

I tried it for a hamstring tear, seemed to help, but now 6 months later I got the same pain again, might buy another vial and give it another go cause its really annoying.

Read up everything about roids

Whats a good way to increase HGH/IGF-1? Pharma grade HGH is too expensive and I dont trust that chink shit. MK-677 sounds legit, anyone tried it?

nothing is gonna make a noticeable difference apart from real hgh

Forgot my trip.

Maybe I've this a little unclear. The amount of peptide that I've given here was already dissolved into proper amount of saline.

It depends. My treatment was calculated for 21 days, but I had a week off untill I realized that that flu effect was caused by lack of carbs in the morning.

Injection place should be as close to the injury as possible, so for me it was right below/over the knee.

Ok how do I seal the deal here pls halp

>Increase igf-1
Any good growth oral, adrol or dbol in particular

so join me at [bar in your town] at friday 7pm?

a cock up your arse batty boy

breh she literally offered to meet you in person what are you doing

>that sounds fun, how do you think we should figure it out
Instead of this message, you should have asked her out.

Be active, user. Don't make her drag you into courting her ("you tell me"). She wants you to drag her. She feels pathetic telling a man to pursue her and will not do it for long

I have zero clue tbH

I may try this

Does it matter if it's a weekday though?

Thanks

Say "Meet me at X, friday at 7" If you want to be courageous tell her you're gonna pick her up at her place. If you're courageous and believe in dumb luck just ask for her address and say you're coming over.

Ye I'm still trying to find that zone between dickless beta and thirsty creeper

Thanks user

You guys got advice for this one too?

Started oxandrolone only cycle yesterday AMA

Which SF Basic? You dont mean SFAS and the Q right? Just get gud at rucking man and run. Doesn't require any drugs, just grit. PEDs are a crutch in this department and youll be better off just building some intestinal fortitude.

>tfw your accutane, ai and first blast arrives.

oh hell yeah buddy