OATS

How does Veeky Forums have their oats? I’ve been having them just plain porridged or with sliced banana for a while but its getting bland and I want to find new ways to eats my oats

put in blender with peanut butter, banana, and protein powder, then drink it

melt half a tablespoon of butter in a skillet
toast half cup oats until they smell nice
throw garlic in until it smells nice
add 1 cup low sodium chicken broth and cook until absorbed
very tasty

Life is bland and yet here you are . . . Fitness is gonna come at a cost so buckle up and enjoy the ride and by fitness I mean aesthetics

Put it in a bowl, add 2 tbsp of ground flaxseed, some cinnamon, and a cup of milk, in that order. Microwave for a minute or so, stirring halfway.

this. also milk and yogurt. berries too.

I whack mine in a tupperware beaker that has a lock lid on. Mix em with whole milk, peanut butter, greek yoghurt, honey and some smashed up almonds. Turns into a nice cold oatmeal in the fridge overnight. Muh 9AM snack.

isn't it bad to have them raw?

Why would it be?

Not sure. Seems like hard to process for your stomach or something.

>cooking helps release some nutrients that your body can't extract from raw oats

I just put milk and honey on and eat them like that

Half cup of oats
Cup of milk
1/2 spoon of honey
Cook it
Then add almonds (activated) and a banana

100 gram oats raw
One glass milk
100 gram yogurt

With raspberries and unflavored yoghurt

Cooked on stove.
Very small amount of butter added.
Some brown sugar sprinkled in.

And then depending on time/how large the breakfast is

A banana or sausages.

Mixed Berries, Walnuts, Maple Syrup.

with onions

cup of oats, mixed berries, 1tsp peanut butter, water, protein, banana.. blended.

Mix in flax meal, Chia seeds, and organic peanut butter.

Uncooked with banana and peanut butter. Nothing better than that. Also add some berries sometimes

also add blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, some mint leaves and vanilla extract

100g oats
250ml milk
Cinnamon
Vanilla extract
Big dab of PB on top
Microwave 2:15m at 750W
Touch of maple syrup

Until the day I die.

I do 150g rolled oats in the morning, just with boiled water from the kettle. They get pretty gooey but it's easy and fast, then I just add strawberries and blueberries.

barely any water, cinnamon and honey. A table spoon of heavy cream or butter if I feel like it.

Made with water and sprinkled with salt. The Scottish way.

Steel cut oats with grass fed butter and fresh ground ceylon cinnamon.

Shit's good.

Da faq

I mix milk with 2/3 of oats with 1/3 of pic related, chocolate.
It's delicious.

oats are just another grain. there's nothing saying you need to make them sweet. you don't only eat rice pudding do you?

Oats in a bowl. Add water to brim of oats. Throw the shit into microwave. Blast for 2 mins. Splather with honey. Add any berries if you got em.

>How does Veeky Forums have their oats?
Not at $3 an ounce. They're oats, man. Why you spending so much on them?

I have a pyrex container, I pour oats into it, then pour almond milk on top and sprinkle some cinnamon.

I put it in the fridge for 30min-1hour and the oats absorb the almond milk. It's pretty good.

>Oatmeal
>2 scoops of peanutbutter
>1 scoop of protein

There's literally NO other way to prepare oats. If you don't do this you're objectively doing it wrong

>carbs

t. DYEL

This man knows.
Milk and maple syrup make oats taste awesome.

seems like that would be really dry

Steel cut taste better. Also, only $8 a bag for steel cut at Costco. Thats $0.07 an ounce. Add some cinnamon and maybe a spoon of some maple syrup.